Temporary Boyfriend

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 25

You tapped your finger against the table while Sungjong made a call to his friend. You bit your lip and thought about the outcome of his idea. You started to regret agreeing with him.

"S-Sungjong . . . I don't - " You started to speak, but he cuts you off with a loud 'SHH!' and a hand to your mouth.

"Oh hey Hyung~ Can you help me a plan? -silence- I need you to be my friend's boyfriend just for a while. -more silence- Why? Cause she wants to make someone jealous!" Sungjong kept blabbing on with his friend.

"Wait, what! I never said I wanted to make someone jealous! It was your plan!" you whined. But, he shushed your again.

"Ok~ See you later, hyung! Thanks!" he said, with a happy voice. He shut his phone and turned around. He flashed you a smile. 

"I got your boy~" he said, giggling. You sighed and shook your head. "And we're going to meet him now." Your eyes bugged out and yelped, "Now?!" Sungjong nodded his head and asked, "Why? Do you have something to do now?" You shook your head. "Good! Then, let's go!" he said and grabbed your waist and pulled you along. 

"Wait!" you quickly said. "What?!" he asked, slightly annoyed. "I-I'm . . . uhhh . . . nervous . . " you lied, well, tried to. He rolled his eyes and pulled you out of his room.

In the living room, you saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo talking, but quickly stopped when they saw you. You gave them a weird look. Myungsoo cleared his throat and asked, "Where are you guys going?" Sungjong pulled on his shoes and said, "We're just going to the park! Don't follow, kay~" Sungyeol narrowed his eyes and asked, "You're not doing drugs right?" Sungjong rolled his eyes again and said, "No, pabo hyung, we are not." Sungyeol shot up from his seat and yelled, "What did you call me?!" Sungjong yelped and quickly pulled you out the house.

You guys ran, or more like Sungjong pulling you and trying to catch up with him, 3 blocks away from the house.

"Sungyeol-hyung . . . is s-scary." Sungjong said through his pants. You ignored what he said and asked, "Where are you taking me?" Sungjong's eyes lit up like he just regain his energy and said, "To the park!"

You guys started to walk to the park. Along the way, you started to wonder how the guy would look like. Is he smart? Is he girly? Does he look nice? Handsome? You suddenly gasped. What if he was ugly?!

"Yah! Stop worrying! Your 'boyfriend' looks fine." Sungjong said as if he was reading your mind. You blushed a little and muttered, "He's not my boyfriend . . . I didn't even see how he looks like." He smiled and said, "Oh~ You will soon!"

Both of you entered the park that you will meet your "boyfriend". You guys sat down on a bench. You thought about making Myungsoo jealous.

"What if it doesn't work?" you asked. Sungjong gave you a confused look. "What? Making Myungsoo-hyung jealous?" You nodded, "It will! Even though he might look cold and unapproachable, he's actually pretty soft and dense." Sungjong said, chuckling.

After a few minutes of waiting, someone called Sungjong's name. Both of you whipped your heads in the other direction. You saw a guy running down the streets, waving in your direction. Sungjong got up and walked towards his friend. Sungjong said something to him and pulled him towards you.

When he got closer, you swear your jaw dropped open. You blinked a couple of times and gawked at him.

He's . . . he's . . . h-hot. You were too busy staring like an idiot and didn't even notice him walking closer to you.

"You can stop staring now." he whispered against your ear. You yelped, quickly covering your left ear and blushing like crazy. He laughed and said, "She's cute~" Sungjong nodded and said, "I told you, hyung! Now, introduce yourself!" You started to stutter with your words when you spoke. "I-I'm . . . ________. Umm . . . Nice t-to meet y-you." You mentally slapped yourself for sounding so stupid. The guy in front of you laughed, which made you blush again in embarrassment. 

"My name is Byun Baekhyun and I would love to be your temporary boyfriend."

tumblr_m23v1uPyX71qzk4kqo1_500.gif

 

AYO WHADDUUUPPPPPP krees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

ASDFGHJKL! I FREAKING MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;~; 3 T3T -sobs- ITS. BEEN. ING. 5. MONTHS. -shots- I'm so sorry guys ;A; 

High school is being a freaking er when me and fanfics wants to be together >:O 

^ True story >_> Grrr~ Anyways, how was this horrible chapter? -gasp- Yes :O My bacon (Baekhyun) is the special guy that will piss Myungsoo off ^^;; LOL! I've been like in love with EXO for the past weeks . . . I still love Infinite <3