Hello "Girlfriend"

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 26

Sungyeol glared at the door when you and Sungjong ran out. He sat back down onto the couch and turned back to Myungsoo. "So, back to the plan." Sungyeol said. Myungsoo sighed and asked, "Do I really have to do this? I seriously don't want to make _______ upset anymore…" Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder and said, "Come on~ Be a little more fun and daring. Plus, I know a really cute girl. Unless, you want Sungjong to dress up as a girl, I'm okay with that too." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and lightly punched his hyung on the arm. Sungyeol gave him his best puppy eyes. "… Fine." Myungsoo mumbled. "Yes!" Sungyeol yelled and did an air pump.

I bet he's making me do this just for his entertainment.

- Hong Dae -

"So… Why are we here again?" Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol sighed and said, "To meet you girlfriend." "She is not and will not be my girlfriend." Myungsoo scoffed. Sungyeol ignored him and took him to a cafe.

They walked into the small, yet cozy cafe and sat down on a spare table next to the window. A waitress came over and asked if they wanted to order anything. Sungyeol ordered an Americano and Myungsoo ordered a hot coco. "So, when am I going to meet her?" Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow and asked, "Oh, so NOW you want to meet her?" Myungsoo side-eyed him and said, "S-Shut up. I bet she's ugly…" Sungyeol was about to defend his friend when someone entered the cafe.

hong-young-ki-41.jpg?w=627

"Sungyeollie oppa~" a cute girl with chubby cheeks squealed. Sungyeol got up from his seat and got the girl over. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hong Young Gi. Nice to meet you!" she said, and let out a giggle. Myungsoo almost threw up at all the cuteness she was radiating. "Yeah… Umm… I'm Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo said. Sungyeol clapped and said, "Well~ I'm going to leave you two alone and get to know each other better. Bye~" He quickly dashed out of the cafe before Myungsoo or Younggi can stop him. Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh and said, "Look… I hope you don't misunderstood or anything, but-" He was quickly cut off with Younggi stopping him by putting her hand up to his mouth.

"I know. You want to get your friend jealous and fall in love with you and blah blah blah~ Sungyeol told me everything." she said. "I know he did. But-" he started, but stopped again by Younggi's hand. Myungsoo arched his eyebrows in annoyance, but let Younggi continue. "I'm not going to fall in love with you. Don't worry. I already got someone I like anyways…" she said, nearly whispering the last part. Myungsoo smirked and then asked, "Who's the guy?" Younggi blushed, but snapped, "None of your business. You don't even know him." Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and said, "Why are you doing this, then?" Younggi shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know… I'm bored?" She laughed a bit.

Both of them walked out of the cafe and it was pretty awkward. They kept a distance from each other and walked around with no intention of going anywhere. "What's her name?" Younggi suddenly asked. "________" Myungsoo replied with a smile. "Ohhhh~ She's in my geometry class." Younggi said. "You go to our school?!" Myungsoo asked. "I just transfered here this year." Younggi replied. Myungsoo nodded.

They strolled around Hong Dae, the awkwardness eating at them. Younggi tapped her foot impatiently. "What?" Myungsoo asked, giving her a confused look. "If I'm going to be your 'girlfriend'", she said, putting air quotation around 'girlfriend', "You have to at least hold my hand or do something with me or else it won't look real." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and said, "She's not even here. Why do have to hold hands with you now? Or… Is it because you already fell for me?" Younggi gasped and said, "Did you not listen to what I said earlier?! I already have someone I like. I only said that cause we can at least practice or something before it really happens." Myungsoo laughed at Younggi's pouting face and said, "Alright, alright. So, GIRLFRIEND,", he said, stressing the word 'girlfriend', "Where do you want to go?" Younggi laughed at Myungsoo being all gentleman-like and holding out his hand. She slip her hand into his and said, "Let's go eat ice cream, BOYFRIEND." Myungsoo smirked and they both went to find ice cream. 

 

HIIIIIII! BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE ^^

Hmm~ I wonder who's Younggi's crush ^^;; Do you guys know? ;D Younggi is one of my favorite ulzzangs and she's really cute/pretty *o* Who do you guys think will get jealous first? You or Myungsoo?? Hurhurhur~ Anyways, I typed this chapter on my phone with this app called Writer. The app is awesome~ Go download it if you have android or smartphone :3 

Okayy~~ BYE <3