Are You Scared?

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 2

You were at your locker fixing your books until you heard people gasping everywhere. You turned to look to see what was going on and Infinite was walking down the hallway. People would move out of the way as if Infinite was going to kill them if they didn't. You would hear girls screaming things like"

"SUNGGYU OPPA! SARANGHAE!"

"DONGWOO OPPA!"

"HOYA OPPA!"

and yeah...

You turned back around and shut you're locker since you weren't interested. Infinite kept their eyes on you the whole time and got annoyed.

L watched you leave and Woori, the queenka of the school grabs his arm.

"Oppa, you're my favorite!" she giggled.

Then L pushes her hand off. Along with Infinite, they follow you to your next class.

You sat at your desj and since you're early, no one else is in the classroom. Infinite walks in and they walk up to you.

You looked up to see who it was.

"What's wrong with you?" Woohyun asked.

"What?" you said.

"Who are you?" L asked.

"I should be asking the same thing" you talked back.

"You're not interested in us?" Sunyeol asked.

"I only found out who you guys are today." you said crossing your arms.

L smirked "What's your name?"

"____" you said.

Infinite looked at eachother and turned around and left when the bell rang.

~~~~School Ends~~~~

You were walking home from school and you heard groans and yelling coming from an alley. You went in to look and you see Infinite beating up another group of gangs.

You stood there and Infinite stopped fighting when they saw you. When they did, the other gang ran away bleeding. You looked at them and Sunggyu took a step towards you, you tried to run away as if nothing happened but they were quick and all of them catched up to you.

Then L smirked and said, "You're on our alley. We belong here and school."

He took a step. "Are you scared?"

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE!! THANK YOU~

Second Chapter YAY! Hope you guys like it! What do you guys think of the poster?