Irony

You're Cold-Hearted

Chapter 24

You followed Sungjong into his room. He nearly turned the whole place upside down.

"Oh my gosh... What did you do to this place?"

He pouted and said, "I can't sleep without my teddy bear. Help Me~"

You nodded and dug around the room. When you were looking, you couldn't seem to get L out of your mind. You let out a sigh of frustration and plopped down onto his bed.

"It's hard to find my teddy bear. Right/"

You shook your head and said, "It's not that..."

Sungjong stopped his search and sat down next to you. "Is everything alright?" You shook your head again. "Can you tell me?"

You were hesitant but if you didn't tell anyone. you thought you were going to explode anytime. You stood up and held a pinky out at his face. "Promise me you would not tell anyone." He hooked his pinky with yours and said "Promise~"

~~~~ Living Room ~~~~

"You totally like her, don't you?" Sungyeol said, nudging L.

He sighed and laid his head on his palm. "It used to be just fun and games, but I guess I do."

Sungyeol laughed and he said, "Then confess."

L shook his head. "I bet she doesn't like me back. All the times I , she always become pissed."

Suddenly, Woohyun sat next to him and said, "How would you know she doesn't like you?"

Myungsoo sighed again. "I don't know... I just have this feeling that- Wait... Hyung, why are you listening in on our conversation?"

Woohyun coughed and then turned away. "Carry on." he said and walked away.

~~~~ Sungjong's Room ~~~~

"Oh! I knew it!" Sungjong yelped and jumped up and down. You pulled his arm and hissed, " SHHHHH! They're still outside, they can hear you."

He clamped his hand over his mouth and said, "Opps..."

You sighed and said, "I don't know what to do. I like him, but I don't know if he likes me. All his teasing is throwing me off."

Sungjong thought for a second and then gasped. "I know!"

"What?"

"Make him jealous!"

"What?!"

"You see~ The one way to see if he likes you back is to make him jealous. To see if he cares about you."

"Can't someone just ask for me if he likes me?"

"No! That won't be fun." Sungjong pouted. "Also, he won't tell the truth to just anyone~"

You chewed your bottom lip and sighed for the hundredth time. "F-Fine... But who am I suppose to go out with to make L jealous?"

Sungjong gave you a big smile and said, "I already have someone."

~~~~ Living Room ~~~~

L groaned and said, "What do I do?"

"Oh that's easy! Jealously!" Sungyeol said.

L gave him a confused look. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and said, "Make her jealous. Duh."

L's eyes widened and said, " Wouldn't that make her even more mad?"

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder. "It's your choice".

Should I do it?