WHITE DARK CHOCOLATE CHEESE 1

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 4

 

TREINTA Y DOS[32]

 

 

CUPCAKES 1 - TRES NINOS

 

 

“Welcome to Happy Nirvana!”

---------

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

I can hear Miss ******** cries. I can’t reach her.

“I’m sorry but I will wait for you. Don’t cry”

“Uhuk uhuk…huuuu so that’s mean….”

--------------

“Kidnap and murder…that’s tragic”

“His mother cannot accept that. He’s still 7.”

“Yeah, poor boy”

--------------

OPPA!!!

Goodbye my lil’ sister. I will watching over you from here.

----------

“I can’t believe we are now talking to our own grave”

KEKEKEKEKE HAHAHAHHA PFFFTTTT

“You guys think that it was funny?”

 


Calling up for...

@Taisha

@COOkIesrOCkkeke

@B1A4-GJSBC

@elfishy

It your turn NOW!!!!!! Grab your chance ^_^


The twins’ chamber

 

Miyoon: *sigh* Haish, what a miserable thing.

Hara: Unnie? Are you okay? Do you want some drink? I ask Kiki to make it for you.

Miyoon: Kiki? Andwae! I’m okay. If I want a drink, I’ll do it by myself. *throw herself in bed*

Hara: *approaching her sister* Unnie?

Miyoon: Let me rest Hara. I’m tired. *cover herself with blanket*

Hara: *let go a hard breath* Okay then. I will be down stair. Just Kakao me if you want me. Okay?

Miyoon: Hurmmm..

Hara: *shook and going down stair*

Miyoon: *mumbles* I just hate myself for having this feeling~

 

Meanwhile in some place in heaven (?)

 

“Do help me, would ya and please make it fast?” Kikwang waiting earnestly for his guardian, Kim Euna’s answer.

“Oho, look at this young boy. You come home after a while and yet you ask me to be hurry? What a hot blood youngers nowadays. Let me check. Hmmm…” She takes out her Note and starts googling something. <-what the heck?? Even the Head Cheonsa need google for help.

“AHA!”

“Omma, you find it? Finally ^_^” Kikwang jump in joy knowing he will get what he want.

“Here. Just do what it said.” Kim Euna hand a piece of paper to her beloved yet weirdo adopted son.

“Thanks, Omma. Mmuuah”. Kikwang leave after he gives a kiss to head cheonsa and quickly going down to earth.

 

Back to ACK...

 

After a while, Miyoon going down to ACK to give a hand and she bumped with Hyunseung who just finish his order.

“Miyoon ah, you look so pale. Are you okay?” He put his hand to Miyoon’s forehead and compared it with his body’s temperature.

“Aniyo, I’m okay. Just a little bit tired.”

“Hyunseung, you have 3 waffles with original filling. Oh, Miyoon? Are you okay, dear?” Its Doojoon’s turn to compare Miyoon’s body temperature with his own.

“I’m okay, appa. Don’t worry. Here, let me send this order.”

“Miyoon darling, go and take rest okay? Let Omma, Appa, and the others do this.” Arra takes the tray from Miyoon’s grasp.

“It okay Omma. I’m okay. See, I look okay right?” Miyoon tries to take the tray back from Arra.

“NO! YOU’RE NOT OKAY!” Suddenly, the loud voice from Doojoon makes the whole ACK in silent for moment.

 

*silent*

 

“OPPA!”

“APPA!”

“HYUNG!”

“………….”

Dongwoon, Yoseob and HyunAe: *shivering* so scared X_X

“Hara, bring your sister to your room. NOW!”

“Err…deh~ Unnie, kaja.” Hara takes Miyoon’s hand and drag her to their chamber. She realizes a tear from her sister but she dare to say anything.

Soon later, Kikwang enter the ACK and stunned to see everyone in there looking at him with a mad face especially Doojoon.

“Err… is there anything wrong?” Kikwang gulping and walk next to Yoseob and Tercero as it nothing happen.

“Junhyung, you know what you have to do.” Soon after he said that, a white sparkles scattered everywhere and in a blink, the dramatic scene that have been watched by all the customers and HyunAe have been erased.

 

*chatters*

*laughing*

*baby crying*

 

HyunAe: Ehh? What am I doing here? Oh, there a customer. He’s mine. *dash to the customer who just enter ACK*

Kikwang: Err…okay. Guys, am I missing something here? Why hyung has to erase her memory?

Dongwoon: You surely so clueless, right Hyung? *walk to waffle corner to help Hyunseung*

Kikwang: Clueless? Whaddya mean?

Yoseob: You gonna get it. Poor you. Tsk, tsk, tsk… *leave to Starbell*

Kikwang: *dumbfound*

 

At the twin chamber

 

*click*

 

Arra: Is your sister okay?

Hara: She was crying just now. She said Appa didn’t love her anymore. *pouted*

Arra: Oppa *evil glare* Do you have something to say?

Doojoon: Haish, this daughter of mine. *approaching Miyoon* Err… Miyoon? Do you mad at me?

Miyoon: *sobbing and quickly hug her father* Appa, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.

Doojoon: It okay my love. *kiss Miyoon forehead* Mind if you tell me what your problem?

Miyoon: Errr…*hesitates*

Hara: Let me.

Miyoon: Hara! No!

Arra and Doojoon: ??

 

At the same time, at the ACK

 

 Yoseob: Thank you and please come again. *bowing to the last customer*

 

*cling*

 

Dongwoon: Hyung! Hurry up!

Yoseob: Wait up! *put the sign ‘close’ at the front door* Ah, I’m sorry, we closed.*bowing to the customer who just enter to ACK*

Customer: Oh, you closed already? I thought you guys closed at 10pm?

Yoseob: Ah, yes miss. But it only for today. Tomorrow will be closed at 10pm. We are truly sorry for that.

Customer: Okay then. *mumbles* I thought I can meet him today. I'm sure that was him. Well, I still can come to see him tomorrow. *leaves ACK*

Hyungseung: Have you put the ‘close’ sign?

Yoseob: Done, hyung. *sit next to Woonie* So, can we start it?

Kikwang: Err… Wait! Start what?

Junhyung: Oh, I forgot to tell you before you left to meet your guardian yesterday. Today, we are having a story telling.

Kikwang: Story telling? About what?

Dongwoon: About how we end up being like this. Right, hyung?

Hyungseung: Yeup. This is about time for us to tell about your whereabouts. But for now, we have to wait for The Lord and his family to join us.

Kikwang: *mumbles* Miyoon~

Junhyung: You said something?

Kikwang: *startled* Ah, no! I didn’t say anything. Hehehe

Junhyung: *smirks*

 

Back to the twins chamber

 

Doojoon: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha *hold his stomach*

Arra: Oppa, you too over react. Poor our Miyoon. Pwihihihihiihihi

Miyoon: Tch, you too the same, omma. *pouted*

Hara: Hihihi..mianhae, unnie. I think they have to know as they are our parents.

Miyoon: Huh! *pouted*

Doojoon: Oho~ Poor my sweet princess. I didn’t know my princess already at her age to know about jealousy. *pinched Miyoon chubby cheek*

Miyoon: Appa~ *pouted and reddening*

Arra: Look at her, oppa. She blushes. Oh, Miyoon you look beautiful when you blush. *kiss Miyoon cheeks*

Doojoon: Just like you, honey. *approaching Arra*

Arra: Oh, oppa. You make me red.

Miyoon and Hara: Yewwww, greasy. *rolled eyes*

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

*click*

 

Yoseob: Err… everyone waiting for you, My Lord.

Doojoon: Oh, I’m almost forgetting about it. You go first, Seobie. We will trail behind you.

Hara: What is it, appa? Do we have anything special today?

Arra: Today is the day, dear. The day where we; The Lord, The Nirvana Guardian and The Gateway Keeper are going to reveal the whereabouts the three cupids.

Hara and Miyoon: Huh?

 

Doojoon: Come, let go.

Arra: Don't show your duckface here. Come. *drag the twins down stairs*

 

At the conference room in ACK

 

Hyungseung: My Lord *stand up and followed by the others*

Doojoon: Please, sit down.

Junhyung: Miyoon ah, come and sit next to me. *pull out the empty chair beside him*

Kikwang: >//<

Miyoon: Eh? Ah, nevermind. I sit next to Hara. *pull out the chair*

Hara: Unnie, don’t make Junnie Oppa ask you for a second time. Come. *drag Miyoon to the empty seat next to Junhyung and Kikwang.* ß-Don’t get it? Miyoon sit in the middle between Junnie and Kiki. Get it know? (CA/N)

Doojoon: So, everyone ready? Hyungseung? Junhyung? Its time now.

Hyungseung and Junhyung: *nods*

 

*blinks*

 

Hyungseung and Junhyung are now in their original form where Hyungseung as the Nirvanian Guardian and Junhyung as The Gateway Keeper. The original form of the two divine creatures make the twins astonished as that was their first time to saw the original form of Hyunseung and Junhyung.

“Are you guys ready? Miyoon, keep your mouth shut. It enough for a bug to fly into your mouth.” Miyoon pouted to hear from Junhyung while Hara giggling seeing her sister being teased by Junhyung, someone that hardly make jokes.

“Primero, Segundo and Tercero.” Doojoon whom already changed to his original form summon the three cupids before him. In a blink, three of them change to their cupid form.

“Now, what next, My Lord?” Hyungseung ask Doojoon after all of them had changed except for Arra, the twins and the baby.

“You bring Segundo and Tercero with you. Junhyung, you bring Miyoon and Primero while I will bring Arra, Hara and Doo Jr.”

Hyungseung and Junhyung: Deh, My Lord.

The three divines’ creatures; Doojoon the Lord, Hyungseung the Nirvanian Guardian and Junhyung the Gateway Keeper unfold their big and strong wings.

Junhyung: Miyoon, come here.

Miyoon: *hesitates*

Doojoon: Miyoon love, don’t worry. Appa will be right behind you.

Miyoon walks slowly to Junhyung and grab Junhyung’s hand. She send a signal to Hara hoping that she will exchange with her.

Hara: No worries, sis. You will be fine. Enjoy your flight. Pwihihii..

Arra: Haish, this kid. What flight? We’re not going to fly lah.

Hara: We didn’t?

Before anyone can answer her, Doojoon, Hyungseung and Junhyung already fold their wing and in a blink, they missing in tiny air.

 

*BLING*

 

“Welcome to Happy Nirvana” Small cupids and angels welcoming them to the Happy Nirvana. They look so pure and serene.

Hara and Miyoon: Ehhhh @_@

Yoseob: Kyaaa… I miss this place damn much. *whirling around*

Dongwoon: Hana, where are you? Oppa come to visit you~ 

Kikwang: Aish, I just come back from here a moment ago. *pouted*

 

"Ekhem! Segundo! Tercero! Stand where you are. Primero, go and call your guardian." Hyunseung order Kikwang but before he can take his leave, Kim Euna, The Head Cheonsa already appear before them.

"Hello there! I glad you managed to come here. Hi, Nirvana Guardian. You look no different even though after you met your wife back. Is she here too?"

"No, she want to spend time with our son. You know, our SON?"

Kim Euna: Okay,okay. No need to said it infront of my pretty face. *push Hyunseung from clings his face with hers.* Well... I think this is the D-day isn't it, My Lord? *looking at Doojoon*

Doojoon: Yes and now please bring us to Forest of Hwang Chun where the Book of Life and Death is kept.

MiYoon: *whisper* Forest of Hwang Chun? I think I've heard about it before.

Hara: *whisper* Unnie~ Do you know about it?

MiYoon: I think-

Kim Euna: There no need to go to that creepy place anymore. The Boss already transferred all the books from there to our biggest library here. The Secretacy Library. *clapping* But......the one that can enter the library is none than other are The Nirvanian Guardian and The Gateway Keeper only. *looking at both Junhyung and Hyunseung*

"So do you mean, we the only two that can find the books among the books?!!" Junhyung nearly drop his jaws when The Head Cheonsa nodded her head. Hyunseung can't say nothing but speechless. His big weakness is finding this. This situation is the same to find a needle in a bush.

"What to do? Thats the rule."

 

 

 

*krik...krik...krik..*

*silents*

*krik...krik...krik..*

 

 

 

*Sreeeetttttt!!!! Bammmm!!* <----the sound of the big door (CA/N)

 

 

 

 

"Eh? Dongwoon oppa!!!" Hana runs towards his brother and hugs him tightly. Kim Euna started to feels uneasy and she slowly make her move before her son, Kikwang and Yoseob blocking her ways.

"I thought the only one that can enter the Secretacy Library was The Nirvanian Guardian and The Gateway Keeper ONLY." Arra make her moves to Kim Euna and gave her the evil glares that even can scared the The Head Cheonsa.

"Pwihihihihi.... I was joking. Durh, you guys are bored. I'm trying to be a humor person here."

 

[In unison] YOU'RE NOT!!!

 

"Haish, fine! Let's get in!" Kim Euna quickly changed her topic as she can find all the creatures already felt irritated with her. Everyone trailed The Head Cheonsa and get into the big library called The Secretacy Library which stored Book of Life and Death. The book that they need to let the cupids know about their whereabout.