STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

 

VEINTISIETE[27]

 

 

SLICE 5

I'm the one who loves bullying Izzy

 

Cruelty of Innocence Love

 

 

 

Characters

Main:

Lee Taemin

@sukiwind - Izzy Hwang

 

Minor:

Onew

Key

Jonghyun

MinAh

Crystal

Jihye

Yoora

Hwa Young

 


At the twins's chamber

 

MiYoon: It has been two years after the what we have been through. Right Hara? *lays on bed*

Hara: You're right. But I still can't get use myself to call Arra unnie and Doojoon oppa our parent. *lays beside her sister*

MiYoon: They have to hid our identities as their daughters to protect us from that Mir goon. Uff, I hate him when he tried to hurt me that rascal. >.<

Hara: *Immediately wake up and look at MiYoon* Speak of that, unnie what really happened to you and Seobie that day?

MiYoon: Ermm... *wake up from bed* Ermm...*thinking* Errr..I'm forgot about it. Anyways, my dear little dongsaeng. Please don't talk about it okay? Unnie can't remembered.

Hara: *Pouted* Okay but I'm not your little dongsaeng anymore. Remember, Doo Jr? He is our little dongsaeng now.

MiYoon: Oh, forgot bout him. *smiling brightly*

Yoseob: NOONA!! *dashed in to twins's chamber* You better start the story or else you two have to look after you dongsaeng. *out from the chamber*

Hara: Yeah... Well, readers-

MiYoon: *cut Hara* let's read the stories below. Chao! *quickly out from the chamber with laughing*

Hara: UNNIE~

MiYoon: Seobie, bring noona some food, I'm hungry~ Kikwangie, feed me your love por favor~

Get it yourself noona! I'm busy now

I'll get it for you~

 


 

Slice 5 - Cruelty of Innocence Love
 
 
“I broke up with him..”
 
“YOU WHAAATTTT!!!!”
 
“Because of this…”
 
-------------
 
“EHEK…who asked you to ahead before me~~~ told ya! You deserved that
 
Don’t ever trust that innocent look. He’s a devil inside
 
---------
 
“He’s a big bully hyung! So I’ll play along”
 
“Hey think about your mark!”
 
“I have my way!”
 
---------
 
Is this jealously?
 
SPLASSHHH
 
“Yah…what are you doing?”
 
-----------
 

 

Midnight in Aurora
 
"You know what are you going to do tomorrow right?" Kikwang nodded while jots some information needed in his notebook. He do feel nervous sometimes nauseous but he have to do for his client and of course for his marks too.
 
"No worries. You have done this before when you help Segundo and Tercero. Just do like the way you help them. Okey?" Junhyung pat his mentee's shoulder to give him a support. He knew even though his mentee do looks like a weirdo something but he has a side when he give all his commitment to his tasks.
 
"Araso hyung. If Segundo and Tercero can do, I also can do it. In fact I'm going to be the best among them." Kikwang stand from his seat and clenching his fist to his chest.
 
"Err... just don't push it too much. Now, shoosh! I'm sleepy." Junhyung push Kikwang out from his chamber and a minutes later, everyone in there can hear the snores from him. Kikwang walks out and bumped with the two cupids, Yoseob and Dongwoon.
 
"All the best, hyung. I know you can do it."
 
"No worries because you already knew who your client is and you also close with her. So, your task should be easier than us."
 
"But hyung. Each of our task has it own obstacles and for you the obstacle is Taemin."
 
"Yeah. He's the big bully of Izzy."
 
"Uh uh. I can handle it and I bet this time I'm gonna be a best cupids among you two." Kikwang leaves the other cupids and walk through his chamber.
 
"Show off!"
 
"~(*+.+*)~"
 
 

 
 
 
Somewhere at Nirvana Park
 
 
Two boys together with two girls facing the grave before them. One of the boys place the white lily at the grave while the other one try to comfort the big brother of his. For almost two years, Onew still can't get over himself after the death of his twin, VoA. Even Taemin or Yoora don't know how to make Onew forget the past and continue his life. At the other hand, Hwa Young keep blaming herself for VoA death even the Lee's family can accept their daughter's death.
 
"Hi, VoA. How's are up there? I bet those angels are take a good care of you. VoA, our little Minnie now is different. He has become the handsome yet a cute boy. Voa...I'm sorry. I'm failed being a good oppa for you~"
 
"Onew ah~ Please don't be like this." Yoora holds Onew's hand to give the support but Onew let go her hand and that make Yoora feels more sad.
 
"I've wait for you in car. Taemin, pay your respect to your sister. VoA, I'll make my move first." Taemin nodded and looked his hyung walk slowly to their car.
 
"Onew, wait for me! VoA, tell me how I'm gonna do with your brother. For God sake Voa, it already two years after you left us but he still like that. Please, just give me a sign to help him~" Yoora quickly go with Onew after bid a goodbye to VoA.
 
"Errr... Noona. Who's first? O>O I'll think lady first." Onew give Hwa Young the chance to talk with VoA while he wandering around the place.
 
"Unnie...mianhae. I don't remembered a thing. The first thing I've remembered when I opened my eyes is Jihye unnie. She told me everything and I'm really sorry. I'm the one who supposed to be here. Not you. I'm really sorry even though I knew it would never bring you back to life." Taemin getting panic when he saw the Hwa Young sobbing. He quickly walk to Hwa Young and calm the girl.
 
"Unnie, don't blame yourself. It already VoA noona fate to be here. Even our parent not put the blame on you. Err.. I think you should wait at the car." Hwa Young nod and walks slowly approaching Yoora and Onew whom waited at the car.
 
Taemin: *sit in front of VoA's* Phew! At last. Hi noona, how are you? Noona, know something? I'm now study in your school. Well, I mean your ex school. That Izzy also get the same school as me but not the same class cause I'm afraid I will bully her. Noona, can you do something to hyung? I've tried anything even bought him a bucket of chicken but of course he took the chicken and not even gave me a piece of it. *pouted*
 
Meanwhile far away up there, VoA gigles just to hear all the complaint from Taemin. She knew she has to do something about Onew as he will end up crying everytime he came to visit her.
 
Taemin: Noona, I really missed you. I don't have anyone who willing to bought me ddubokki anymore. *phone ringing* Oh, noona. It hyung! I've to go or else he will ditched me. I'll be back with Appa and Omma to visit you. *bowing and quickly run to Onew*
 
"Onew oppa, you have to go on with your life. Yoora, I know you can help my brother. Hwa Young, I'll never blame you. It my fate and I'm happy with it. To my Minnie, noona miss you too~"
 
 
 
 
 
At the Pledis Middle High School
 
 
 
TAP! TAP! TAP!
TAP! TAP! TAP!
 
 
Move! Move! Get out from my way!!
 
Tercero, palli or we'll lose her
Hyung! wait for me. She runs so fast! *panting*
 
>.< O>O O.o
 
 
TAEMINNNNNNN!!!!
 
 
 
"What?!! Don't you see what I'm doing Izzy?" Taemin shooing the girls which clinging onto him. At the school, Taemin was known as the hot yet cute boy and many girls are fighting among themselves to be his girl but everyone knows Taemin will never pick those girls as his girlfriend because he just play with them rather make them as his girlfriend.
 
"Yes, I can see you flirting with those !@#$%^" Taemin shocked and almost drop his jaws down.
 
"Whoa, easy Izzy. I can't believe you just cursed them. Hahaha" Taemin put his arm to Izzy's shoulder. Izzy pouted but she not even tried to put away his arm from her shoulder.
 
'Should I tell him?' She hesitates to tell him about something bothering her but she's afraid Taemin will laugh at him.
 
'No! I have to tell him no matter what happen.' While Izzy is fighting among herself whether to tell him or not, Taemin is ready to pull a prank to her but before he managed to do that, he already shocked and making him drop his jaws for second time.
 
"I broke with him. I can't be with Joon oppa anymore."
 
"YOU WHAAATTTT!!!" A firm voice from Taemin make the hallway silent for a while. Everyone look at two friends before Izzy drag Taemin out from the scene.
 
"Aish, this rascal! Are you trying to make me deaf?! I'm going to teach him" *take out his wand*
"Ahhh, hyung! No, you can't do that! *calming down the mad hyung*
 
Haih~ Your marks have to deducted for this Primero ~(*-.-*)~
 
"Wait, but why? I thought you two are fine together."
 
"Because of this....~" As her thought, Taemin burst to a big laugh when she take out the XXX thing from her pocket. She can feel hot at her cheeks and almost tears.
 
Ehh??
Don't look at me. I don't have any idea of this.
 
"Pwihihihiihihi... Mianhae Izzy. I wasn't accidentally laughing at you but this? You two broke up because of this? Hihhiihi...nevermind. I can accompany you for a drink after school, mkay? Pwihihihihihii." Taemin hold his stomach to hold his laughter but he just can't.
 
"I knew you will laugh at me and thank for your kindness but we are still minor to out for drink." pouted.
 
"Who said we are going to drink that? Aish, see you after school. Pwihihii." Walking to his class but still get a chance to flick Izzy's forehead.
 
"Yah! Appou~ T_T"
 
 
 
Izzy's POV
 
I knew he will laugh at me but I think that is better than me crying because I'm broke with Joon Oppa. I'm sorry oppa, I just can't do that XXX thing when I'm not ready.
 
"Yah, are you coming or not?" 
 
Eh? I thought he already gone to his classroom. He's waiting for me? Wait; there must be something because he would never wait for me to go to classroom.
 
"Auch! Yah! Appou~" I told you so. There must something he want to do before he go. My head must be red look now. Where I put my mirror?
 
Poor you Miss. Want oppa beat him with my wand?
Hyung! She can hear us, remember?
 
Eh? I heard people talking with me but where are they? O.o?
 
"TAEMINNNN!!! HELP ME!!! THERE GHOSTS WITH ME!!"
 
Ghost? She said we're ghost?
~(*+.+*)~
 
 
 
Taemin's POV
 
Thank God she broke up with that Joon guy. I don't really like him much. Okay, he is a ballerina. So what? I can also be as elastic as him if Mom and Dad allowed me to go to that ballet school. But that XXX thing? Wow, he is really out of my expectation. Where she is now? Doesn't she know I hate waiting people? I'm so damn hungry here. >.<
 
"Hi, Minnie. Who you waiting for? Don't you should get home with Onew right now?" 
 
"Ah, hyung? He MIA with Yoora noona. Noona, please don't call me Minnie anymore. It sound like Minnie Mouse."
 
"Hehe...Mianhae, Taemin. I'm just used to called you that. Well, see you tomorrow. Noona want to get a bite with Minho at ACK. Wanna join us?"
 
"Uh ah. Nope." I wonder how she can hold with that Robo hyung?
 
"Don't bother about us. Just worried about yourself...soon."
 
"OMO, kamcheongya. What's wrong with you, hyung?"
 
"Nothing. I just want to give you a little hint. Okay, bye."
 
What the heck is he talking about? He's getting weirdo nowadays. Omo, look at the time now? Where is this rascal go? Ahhh...I'm leaving!
 
"TAEMINNNNNN!!! Wait for me!!"
 
End of POV
 
 
 
Lee's residence
 
 
"I'm homeeeee! Omma, your son is so hungry. Oh, Izzy. Make yourself comfortable, mkay? Omma~" Taemin left Izzy after they arrived at Lee's house. Izzy shook her head when she can hear Taemin whimping to his mom.
 
"Euwwww..."
 
Onew: Eh, Izzy? You here? Where Taemin? *hang his car keys and look around to find Taemin*
 
Izzy: Ah, he's with Mdm Lee.
 
Taemin: *comes out from kitchen* Yo, hyung. You know omma cooks chicken today.. See, your favorite... *mocking Onew*
 
Onew: OMMA!!!! Don't give Minnie chicken drumstick. Just give him the wings! *dashed to the kitchen*
 
"Omma loves me more!!! Okay!!"
 
~(*+.+*)~
 
"Yah, Izzy. What's at your back? Is that spider?" Taemin pointed his finger to Izzy's back. 
 
"Bwoh? Spider?? Yah!! TAEMINNN...Get it off me! PaLLLI!" Instead of helping the pathetic Izzy, he walks back and sit at the sofa with crossed leg.
 
"Hmmm...do I get anything if I help you?" Taemin walks around Izzy who already drawn with tears.
 
Bad Taemin! Bad Taemin! I'm going to killed you!!! ><
HYUNG!!! He just plays prank to her. ~omo, this hyung~
Poor my miss~ I think I shoot Taemin, don't you think so?
Errr....
 
"Yah! TAEMMIINN..STop it. Just get it off me. Okay, just say what you want. Pleasseee T_T"
 
"Okay, you do my homework then. DEAL?"
 
"Okay,okay... I'll do. Just PLEASSEE...get it off me~"
 
"Here. Don't forget your deal. Hahahaha..." Izzy rolled her eyes to Taemin after Taemin hand over the spider toy. She hates when Taemin always get the chance to bully her without fail.
 
"I hate you TAEMMINNN..huuu~ T^T"
 
Aigooo~
(-.-")
 
 

 

Hola, calling for @sukiwind. I'm really sorry. I think I've already posted this chapter past two weeks ago but then due to this site problem, this chapter gone. I have to repost and add some story because I forgot the storyline.

 

So,,,,

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

 

 

LOVE,

Kimiyun