CHOCOLATE MUDE CAKE 7

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNIDAD 3

VEINTICINCO[25]

 

 

SLICE 4

 

Cyborg Boyfriend

 

Part 5

 

Minho Confessing III and Crystal Suffering II


 

 

At school

 

MiYoon is searching for Minho from one block to another block. She bumped with Hara on her way to find Minho. She approaching Hara and takes her breath normally.

MiYoon: Hara, did you see Minho? I have something to ask him.

Hara: Minho, huh? Nope but I saw him walking that way. Waegurae unnie? You look so worried.

MiYoon: I am indeed. I have to find him and it P&C.

Hara: P&C? What's that? 

MiYoon: Personal and Confidential.*looking around the corridor if she sense any of Minho's.*

Hara: Unnie, it suppose to be Private and Confidential lah..(-.-")

MiYoon: It the same what? *not pay attention to Hara* Eh, I have to go.

Hara: I'll come with you then.

MiYoon: *looking at her dongsaeng up to toe* Eh,eh... where do you think you're going?

Hara: Coming with you, looking for Max.

MiYoon: I thought the one whose always stick with me is Yoseob but you just like super glued. Can't you stick with someone else, Hara?

Hara: >.< Pabo.I'm your twin for God sake. Whose else I'm gonna to stick with if it wasn't with you?

MiYoon: *without looking at Hara and continue her mission to find Minho* It Dongwoon, for sure.

Hara: UNNIE! >.> *chasing MiYoon who a far from her*

 

Both MiYoon and Hara searching for Minho from Super Junior block to Super Senior block but they don't even seen Minho sight anywhere. But then, they saw Minjee and quickly approaching her to ask about her brother.

"Minjee, did you see your brother?"

"Annyeong MiYoon unnie, annyeong Hara unnie." She bows before them and that making MiYoon and Hara bowing at her back.

"Minjee, we want to know if you see Max anywhere."

"You can find them at the end of this corridor. Try looking at the stairs. They must be there, doing something only God knows." Without any further explaination, she walk pass them and leaving the twins dumfounded.

Hara and MiYoon: O.o? O>O

"Eh, Minjee! Who is the other someone?"

"Its his tutor. CRYSTAL!" The answer given by Minjee surely a shocked answer for them.

MiYoon: Crystal? What is she doing with Max? Is it? Hara, do you think what I'm thinking right now? *rolled her eyes*

Hara: Aish, stop being dirty minded unnie. You should stop peeking at Junhyung oppa's night activity. *slap MiYoon's forehead*

MiYoon: Yah! Appou...I'm your sister. Do have some respect, will ya? >.<

Hara: Whatever. Kaja!

 

Meanwhile in Aurora's...

 

"Hukhukhuk! Auch, appou~"

"Hyung, waegurae?" Kikwang rushed to his mentor when he saw Junhyung tries to bear a pain from something.

"I bite my own tongue. Tell me it wasn't bleeding, isn't it?" He showed his tongue to Kikwang to check whether it bleeding or not.

"Ah, it look fine to me. But, hyung. Someone I mean friend of mine used to tell me if you bite your own tongue it mean someone is talking back about you." Soon that, he makes his move to the front when he saw a customer get in to Aurora.

"Aish, whose the pabo who told you the stupid prediction. So untrusted >.<"

Author: Yah! Junhyung! Who do you call as PABO huh??

"Oppssie,,,is that you author ssi who told Kikwang the prediction?"

Author: Nope. Wasn't me.

"=.=". Then, why you throwing your tantrum to me."

Author : Because I love you ~~

"You weird...ekhem wanna some drinks?"

Author : I want to drink you ~~

"O_O !!!"

Junhyung run and hide himself at Doojoon's back whom busy with his cakes

"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Hyung! There's a byuntae customer out there!"

"Don't bad mouthing customer! Customers always right. Now shooh serves her"

"Hyung...you got to help me~~"

"Get off me haish this kid the customer is waiting!"

"Hyung...SHIRO! She's going to me!"

"Bwoh? Yah! Nobody can you other than me....ONLY ME!"

Doojoon quickly leave his kitchen to face the 'byuntae' customer while the dumbfounded Junhyung recalls Doojoon's words

"Hyung also want to me?... ARRA NOONA!!! HELP ME!!!!!!"

 

Back to school

 

MiYoon: Okay, they should built this school smaller like Becky's house so I won't trouble myself looking for a guy in this BIG building. >.< Plus, Hara. Instead of wasting ourselves searching for Minho, why don't we use this? *take out her wand*

Hara: UNNIE! >.< Keep it back! Remember, Arra unnie forbid us to show our true color. Put it back, I said. *crossing her arms*

MiYoon: Aish, I just want to make our work easier.*pouted*

Hara: Such a lazy you have. (-.-")

MiYoon: blablablabla...can't hear you. Eh, is that Crystal? Who is she talking to?

Hara: Might be with Max. Unnie, kaja! *drag MiYoon's hand forcely.*

MiYoon: Yah! Slow down.

They slowly sneaking and try to hear the conversation between Minho and Crystal but because of their lower voice, it kinda hard for both of them to heard it. Suddenly, Minjee appeared from nowhere in the middle of them.

"Unnie, what are you looking at?"

"Ayark! Shock me to death! X_X" MiYoon's loud scream make Minho and Crystal simultaneously looking at them with ruthless face from Minho.

"X_X, omo...my heart. It almost fell down"

"...Why you're here..."

">///<"

"..."

 

Crystal's corner

 

"Ayark! Shock me to death!"

"Omo...My heart. It almost fell down."

The sudden scream from the Kim's twins save me from Minho, the Robo guy.(-.-") It all happened when I was walking along the corridor of Super Senior block before I bumped with him who looking at his untied shoes without doing nothing.

Crystal: Your shoes. Why you keep looking at it instead of you tied it back?

Minho: ...I have to? I don't know how.

'Omo, is this guy really comes from royal family who everything is ready made and do nothing in his entire life? First, he don't know how to use an umbrella and now he don't even know how to tied his own shoes? Do he expect that shoe laces would tied by itself if he keep staring at it like that? (-.-")'

"...You, tied for me..."

'O>O HUh! This guy, who do he think of himself?'

"Tie it by yourself. Here, lemme show you how." I knelt and showed him how to tied a shoe laces.

Crystal: Okay, first you do this blablablabla...take this here blablablablabla...cross it here blablablablabla...

Minho: ...owh, so that's how people tied their shoes.

Crystal: Yeup. Simple right? Just like ABC. ^^! O.o...what are you looking at? >///<

Minho: ...

Ahh, this cold prince. He make my heart beats faster than usual. I looked down and then I was stunned because his shoelace is tied but the question is when did he tied it when he keep looking at me all this time?

Crystal : Yah, Choi Minho you're not peeking down my skirt aren't you?

Minho: ...should I?

Crystal: >//< Yah! CHOI MINHO!

Then when he started to walk closely to me, I felt something in me. Something that I don't really know what is it. AHHH...SOMEBODY HELP ME!! T^T

"Crystal, can I ask you something?" He keep walk closer to me with his eyes keep staring on me. Could anyone send some resque for me? I don't want to DIE becouse of this cold prince. T_T

"Yah..Min-Minho...>///< What's wrong?"

Instead of answering me, he still looking at me and that when we heard Miyoon's loud screaming and concurrently it saves me. I should thank her after this. ^^!

End of POV

 

"...Why you're here..."

">///<"

"..."

Hara and MiYoon: Peace ^^V

"Max, estas loco?"

"...Especie de.."

"Sorry~"

"..."

"O.O"

Minho leave the twins, Minjee and Crystal dumbfound with his action. MiYoon and Hara looking at each other before turn to Crystal who already reddening. While Minjee leave with his brother after bid goodbye.

"Crystal..."

"Err... I have to go. It getting late now. Erm...btw MiYoon, thank you."

"O.o? Thanks for what? I did not do anything."

"Thank you for saving me." Soon she said that, Crystal quickly leave the twins. Just like the first one, MiYoon and Hara are left dumbfounded before they shrug and make their way back to class. Meanwhile, it happen the other way round between Minho and his sister.

"So, how? Did you tell her?" Minjee try to catch up Minho who step far before her.

"...Nope..."

" (=.=") Por que? I thought~" Before she could finished her word, Minho is not by her side.

"Aish, why I have this guy as my brother? TOP APPA, Max neglect me again~ T^T"

"...can't hear you..." Like a poof Minho appeared next to Minjee.

"YAH! You startled me! >_<"

"..."

 

Far away up there

"Aish, this kids of TOP~ (-.-")"

"Hyung, is my kids okay down there. How I missed them~"

"Err...they're fine. So far from my observation."

"Ah, I'm so relief. Minjee finally managed to handle with her task. I've told you she can do it. She's my daughter anyways. ^_^"

"Don't be so sure, TOP. Max still have his undone task, remember."

"AH, I have no worry bout him coz he can do it without fail. Just like me. Hahahaha"

Top flew away while singing and greet all the angels he pass without noticing THE BOSS looking at him with his (=.=") face.

 


co-author section:

So, how is it? This is my first try with the help of author ssi. She help me by editing it. I'll wait for your comment about it. TQ.