CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE 1

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

 

 

UNIDAD 3

VEINTIUNO[21]

 

 

SLICE 4

 

Cyborg Boyfriend

 

Part 1

 

 

 

 

@Mistral – Crystal Park

  • Minho’s tutor

@alexpop – Choi Minjee

  • Minho’s sister

 

Minor

Park Hyun Ae

Park HwaYoung

Lee Jihye

Song MinAh

Lee Taemin

 



 

 

 

“OMO! ROBOT!!”

“So…you may sit beside her”

------------

“Look! Hara noona..MiYoon noona~~”

“Who the hell is he? Who’s that TWIN girls?

-----------

“What should I do?”

“Don’t ever say YES!”

------

“We can use this as an umbrella”

>_<

------------

“They did nothing Oppa~~”



 

 

Cyborg Boyfriend story begin right after Aurora Cake House make it Grand Opening

 

“You two may get prepared to go down there. ”

“We understand My Lord”

“One more thing, please keep this in your mind. Once you get down there, find Mathilde and Hallie.”

“We surely gonna search for them My Boss and oh I missed them so much!”

The Boss looks down to the chirping Grim Reaper who in her cute white dress with blue stripes. He scrunched his nose.

“BTW Momo, you have to act like your brother or else others will know your secret.”

“Aww please Hyunjoong Appa, if I follow his attitude, it will resulting NO friends to me besides I want to make a lot of friends and this is my only chance. He had no life before so just imagine if I kept fo…”

“CHOI MINJE!!!”

 

At the same time on Earth

Arra : Tomorrow I will send our twin to the school. Are you sure about not letting the boys to go to the same school as them?

Doojoon : If I allowed, too much trouble to be handle later

Hyunseung come in to the dining room with Becky on his embrace. (Bekah still a cat during this time)

Hyunseung : Hyung! Have you received Prisma Mail from Hyunjoong BOSS?

Doojoon : Ah yeah I got it. He asked MiYoon and Hara to look after the Choi sibling right?

Arra : Omo? Aren’t they the youngest Reaper? Max and Momo right?

Hyunseung : Yeap and they will be here any minutes now so should I go now?

Doojoon : No need, I already ask Siwon and Sooyoung to be their parent so it settled.

Hyunseung : Okay then~~

 

At School

“What a lovely day~~ yah Sulli, care to stop by at ACK after school?”

“Mwoya~~ we just got here yesterday”

“Aww please, I love their Chocolate Mud Cake!”

And the teacher came into the class

“Attention everyone.!Today we have new transfer students to be in your class. So please welcome them warmly”

“Must be girl”

“No, this time probably boy!”

“Ahh can’t wait”

“Alright class, please welcome Kim MiYoon and Kim Hara”

The class turned silence and slowly they began to whispering.

“Ah! They look very alike”

“They just came back from Espana. Actually they was a year older than all of you so you can’t bullied them”

Everyone Oh-ing

“Annyeonghaseyo…the name is Kim MiYoon and this is my sister, Kim Hara. Please give us a lot of guide since we are new here

Everyone in the class claps their hands and excited because they got new twin classmate.

“We have to repeat class because we did not really attend for academic session last year because we gone overseas so..”

“It’s okay, we loved to help you after all”

“Thank You!”

“I think I saw them before…”

Crystal eyeing the twins and she’s quickly look away after MiYoon and Hara look back at her synchronously.

“Hehe…”

 

 

“Yah Crystal, I think I can’t accompany you to ACK. I need to catch few things before going home”

“It’s okay then. Bye Sulli!”

Suddenly it starts to rain

“What a bad day…”

Crystal opened her umbrella and start walking home. Her house only 5 blocks away and she will pass by ACK on his way back home.

 

At ACK

Dongwoon : Thank you and please come again

Taemin : You’re welcome

Crystal walk in and approaching the displayer. Her eyes brighter than before after saw her fav cake.

Crystal : Excuse me, can I have this one

Yosoeb : Sure.

Taemin : Noona!

Crystal : Eh Taeminnie! Are you alone?

Taemin : Deh…(look so sad) VoA noona and Onew hyung ditched me.

After got her short cake, they walked out happily even she’s a bit wet because of the rain. She bent down to Taemin level and look at his hand.

Crystal : For Izzy?

Taemin : Nope. For me. Like I want to share this with her humph

Crystal : Hahahaha. Child lover~~

Taemin talking non-stop and Crystal just listen to the elementary boy’s story. Everything goes around his enemy, Izzy Hwang. How he complained about Onew and VoA fight over small matter and how loud his older twin sibling at night doing only God know what.

At the corner of the road, she saw someone standing in a rain alone. Even weird, he holds an umbrella. On this rainy day, he didn’t use it…

As they walk closer, Taemin get a hold onto her hand and point his finger to the weird guy.

Taemin : Noona, that hyung look like a zombie

Crystal agreed with Taemin. His face looks so pale. Is he alive…or die…

Crystal : Taemin-ah…Is he okay or not…I afraid he…

Taemin and Crystal : AARRGGHH!

The guy stare at them without any expression and that give them a chill run down to their spine.

He stands straight like a human robot.

Crystal and Taemin hasten leave the guy alone and quickly separate to get into their house.

HyunAe : Okairi Crystal!

Crystal : Tadaima unnie…

BANG!

HyunAe : Oh?

 

Next morning

HwaYoung : YAH YOU LAZY BUM! Get up now. It’s 7.45 now.

"WHAT!!! Kyaaa unnie I’m late"

 

In the class

“Hey I heard another new face come in today”

“Jeongmal? Wah after the Kim twin, there will be another one?”

Teacher coming in and ask the students to settle down

“Again. I would like to introduce to you newcomer for today, please come in Mr Choi”

Waahh-ing

Kyaaa

Angel!

“First time met. I am Choi Minho.”

“…”

“…”

“He sounds…weird”

“Aiyark!”

“Hara…he’s here”

“Yeah~~but where’s Momo?”

The twin conversing in their mind but suddenly

“I’m sorry I’m late!”

Mr Sungmin clears his throat and signaling Crystal to get into her seat. She passed by the new guy without facing him.

“You may sit anywhere you want Choi Minho”

“Huh? Who’s that?”

Crystal eye widen after she turn her back to the front.

“AHH!! YOU…! ROBOT!”

 

Crystal's POV

As in cue, everyone eyes are now on me. Haish I’m embarrassing myself again. But he’s the guy who standing in a rain yesterday!

“Seem you know him Ms. Park. That’s good. Minho you may sit beside Crystal Park, if anything you don’t understands, just ask her. And Crystal, I want you to be his tutor and it final. Got it?”

“Eh..eh…ani…”

This robot guy took a seat beside me and said

“Long time no see”

Eh? And the twin who sat in front of me turn around

“Hola Max!”

“Como estas?”

“Muy bien”

He came from Spain too?

 

During History Class

I noticed Minho still have no textbook with him. I wanna offer to him for share but I dunno how to start talking to him.

“Can I have a look to your book?”

He did ask me now…but I don’t know how to interpret his face. He talked to me like no expression at all.

“Su…sure!”

His face flawless, no pimple but sadly there was no expression.

Stare

Stare

Stare

“Thank you Crystal. I memorized them all”

He looking back at Mr Ryeo and listen again to his lecturer. What did he meant by memorized them all?

“Okay, can anyone tell me what happened after Portugese imperialized Tanah Melayu?”

Nobody dare to answer but someone raised his hand

Choi Minho did

“After Tanah Melayu being colonized by Portugese, the King…blablablabalabalablalala until Japanese took over the land and blalablablablablablabla Bombing at Hiroshima and Nagasaki blablablabla independence 1957 blablablablabla and Malayan Union was blablablabla known as Malaysia.”

Me : OH.MY.GOD.!

Classmate : *jaw dropping*

Mr.Ryeo : *freeze*

MiYoon and Hara : *slap their forehead*

 

End of POV

 

And starting from that day, news about Robo/Minho/Max spreads like a buzz in school.

Oh wait actually, Crystal did called Minho, Robo because she kinda like that name and he doesn't mind about that at all.

 


Short updates but anyway guys please do know that this story happens along with the starting of Cherry Love. 

If you are confused, please dont attached to continued on assuming this whole story begin after previous story of Key (Summer Blossom)

This story will end also at the same time Summer Blossom end it part.

So, be careful while reading. Same situation in Summer Blossom, might appear in this story.

The more stories of slices come out, the more you come to the revealation of the whole story about who really are the people inside this fic.


Got ideas who they are? Who is Momo and Max?

of coz I gave up to u the clue already so Max is Minho.

and Momo?