TIRAMISU

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

UNIDAD 3

CUATRO[4]

 

 

 

SLICE 2

 

My Secret Your Voice

 

 

@Nightstar01 – Song Min Ah

  • Jonghyun’s PA

@MrzKeyYeobo  - Cho Sumee Hye

  • Jonghyun’s past girlfriend

 

Minor :

Baek Yoora

Onew

Taemin

VoA Lee

Choi Minjee

Choi Minho

Park Hyun Ae


At Doojoon's House

 

GO AWAY!!!

MiYoon slammed her door at Yoseob’s cute face. Everyone in front of the room stare at each other

UNNIE!!

Hara knock on but she didn’t receive any replies from her twin. MiYoon starts this kind of attitude since last week.

Hara noona…what happened to her?

I dunno…

Hara run away and Dongwoon tries to catch her.

 

Inside Aurora's - kitchen

Doojoon and Arra just arrived at the cake house this morning. They went to Beauxbatox Girls Academy which held a convention for Ministry of Magic for 5 days.

Arra noona!

Hurmm?

Where’s Doojoon hyung?

In the dock..wae?

I need to talk to both of you since you two was not here these past few days.

We run out the candy potion?

Ani… we lost Hara.

….

YEOBO!!! WE LOST OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…and Tercero too

….

……

DOOJOON-SHI GET THE HELLA OUTTA THERE!!! WE LOST OUR KIDS!!!

 

Hyunseung in front of the portal

Hello readers. Hyunseung here *glances at Arra who cries non-stop* and I’m sorry from Aurora’s because something happens here. Anyway I’ll be telling the story for now.

I assigned my apprentice, La Segundo Cupid in this 2nd slice. So, here the story.

 


Jonghyun's POV

 

‘Jonghyunnie, I want to tell you something but can we meet at the park?’

 

‘Where are you? Are you coming or not?’

 

‘I…I need to go…’

 

‘JONGHYUN! I LOVE YOU HONEY HWAITING!!!’

 

I put down my phone and cry again. Today is the 5th anniversary. .. for Sumee.

 

I heard something and look up. I put down my pen and leave my desk. I opened the window and feel the wind rush in.

In front of me now is her. I stare at the girl and she looks young and fresh like the last time we met. She smiles at me and I noticed something behind her back.

 

“Sumee-ah. Thanks for coming again.”

This week, she visited me for 3 times already. I’m happy

“Jonghyun…I can’t stay any longer. You need to move on. Please come back to your routine. It has been 5 years.”

What? I don’t wanna too. Beside, people out there probably had forgotten about me.

“I…I can’t.”

“…you had to comeback. Live in reality Jonghyun.”

“But you’re my reality.”

“You love me right?”

“Of course I love you Sumee.”

“Look at me. I need to do my job. She needs me. If you still behave like this I can’t do it and perhaps we might not be able to meet again”

I heard someone scoffed at my back. Him?

“Segundo…this is Jonghyun who I talked about.”

I think I saw him somewhere.

“Yeah. In Aurora’s Cake House”

Did he just read my mind?

“To make it short,I’m a cupid. Creatures like Sumee but she’s an angel.”

What is happening here? First I can see my dead girlfriemd and she's freaking an angel and now...CUPID!!??

“Hahahahaha I think I’m going nuts.”

I stare at the two. I pinched my cheeks and it hurts. So, I’m not dreaming.

“I had to call her just to make sure. And precisely…my analysis at that time was right. Lucky for you because I still can reach her.”

 

TRRIIINNGG!

Where was the sound come from?

Woah, angels have that thing too? Dems they are more advanced than human in gadgets!

“Ahh haish…Jonghyun I need to go. Yoseob thanks for calling and if you’re done with my problematic past boyfriend, leave Prisma Mail okay?”

Sumee disappeared and here the guy…wait I can’t believe he’s a cupid. Supposed to be something like baby or little kid flying without proper clothes together with their…

“Bow and arrow, wing at their back, or sometimes wears diaper… is that what you wanna think?”

He really can reads human mind.

 

“Okay I believe you”

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I can’t believe this guy. First I met him he looks like a crazy people with weird attires. Now, he thinks I was that foolish creature? The heck!

Oh well I used to be like them but hey, in our clan, me, Kikwang, Dongwoon and Mika are special. We advance for next level. We are the apprentice for Nirvana Feliz.

I need to accomplish this assignment ASAP. Beside, Aurora’s in chaos now. The missing of Dongwoon and Hara, MiYoon’s pms-ing…Doojoon hyung, Arra noona…haish!

“Hey you cupid! I know something fishy about the cake house. Last time I went there…”

Must be about that stupid but powerful Primero...Can I cut him?

“You realized about the clumsy waiter make a sudden appearance along with that little kid rite?”

I smirked. He remain silent. Great

“That because, you are chanting Sumee’s name. That little girl kinda related to her. Cho Sumee is her guardian angel”

“Then your point?”

I need to maintain my grades. Hwaiting Yoseob!

“I need to find you a new soul mate”

“… I have Sumee. I don’t need anyone else”

“SHE’S FREAKIN DEAD AND WHAT THE HELL WITH YOU DUDE!  DEADPEOPLECAN'TGETBACKTOLIFEFORLUCIFERSAKESHE’SANANGEL.DON’T PRESSURE HER!”

 

Hyunseung in the secret room somewhere inside Aurora's

Ah! That kid! – I’m sorry Yoseobie, need to deducts your mark. Can you really do this assignment? This week it has been 5 times I keep deducting your mark

 

 

2 Day's After

 

“Hello! Anyone??”

“Yeah Miss..eh you’re…”

“Yes, we are searching for MiYoon and Hara. Are they here?”

“Errmm,, lemme told you something. Fresh Orange?”

“Sure!”

 

 

“WHAT!!!???”

“You dropped the cake”

“Ah Mian…”

"Haih I can't believe they're fighting"

CLING!

“You’re back already?”

“Hyung! I can’t handle that guy. I give up. He doesn’t need me. Everytime I tried to give him, he kept refuse. I’m hurt you know. ”

Yoora and MinAh : ‘Love matter?’

“Yoseob-ah, he’s different. Only you can make him move on. Don’t be like this. You’ve done this before right?”

Yoora and MinAh : …

“He keeps rejecting and it hurt my pride…”

Yoora : …oh no

MinAh : @_@

“…Yoora-shi, are you okay? MinAh…”

“By the way, Jonghyun’s matter is complicated. We need Mika. I will ask Jaejoong hyung to bring down Mika.”

Hyunseung walk away to the back. Someone enter Aurora’s.

“YAH you! How dare you leave me behind like that?”

Yoseob getting irritated by the guy.

“You told me to back off. That’s why I’m here you stupid human.”

“So, now you’re giving up huh? You asked me to forget Sumee and I almost did that for you. Yesterday you’re doing fine.”

“You kept mentioning Sumee, Sumee and Sumee. Give a break demit! I’m tired of her. She’s cocky an act higher like an angel apprentice and you, her ex, even troublesome.”

“I try my best to let in but you never satisfied me!!”

MinAh: ‘OMO!’

“You’re searching for goddess! Jonghyun. Sumee is Sumee. No one can replace her. You need to find someone else”

Yoora : Err guys…I’m confused over here~~

Yoseob : You are confusing over what? *ignore Jonghyun and sit in between Yoora and MinAh*

Yoora : You asked him to forget about… *remembering something*

MinAh : Sumee *Jonghyun changed his glares from Yoseob to her*

Yoora : …yeah Sumee but then you just said that no one can replace her.

Yoseob : Yes I did. But he never listens

MinAh : *lean her back off and hold Yoseob’s arm* ..err.. you’re quarreling about your love matter…*jonghyun still glaring at her* …fight about a girl and…

Yoseob : Uoohh- hoo hoo- wait! Are you thinking that…

Yoora : Jonghyun-shi. Yoseob is your boyfriend right?

Yoseob :  BWOH!!??

Jonghyun : …. *still looking at MinAh*

MinAh : He’s your boyfriend? *asking Jonghyun*

Jonghyun : *doesn't matter* I will make a comeback within 3 months from now. Is that possible if you can be my PA?

MinAh : ???

Yoseob : ...

Yoora : I need chicken~~Onew where are you?

 

3 siblings in KFC at the same time

Onew : *turn his head left and right*

VoA : =_=

Taemin : *munc munch* Hyung? Wae

Onew : I can feel someone wants to steal my chicken * T_T *

Taemin : It's ok hyung, noona will buy more for you later...BURP ahhh NOONAIWANTANICECREAM!!!

VoA : X_X


 

Confrontation session in the next day

 

"Mi Yoon dear.. Open this door honey."

Silent.

"Oppa... por favor. Mi Yoon dear. Please open this door for us and for God sake honey."

Doojoon is thinking of something. He's not helping his wife to confronts MiYoon

Cling!

Dongwoon appear behind Hyunseung's back

"Ah, Tercero. Where have you been?Did you find Hara?"

"Deh, she's with Minjee now. I spent days at Choi's residence but she asked me to get back here. She said she want to be alone even though I'm insist to be there with her."

"Could anyone tell us what is actually happened during our absent?"

"We don't know either. They are fine until what's it happened just now."

"Mi Yoon noona~~"

Kikwang touched the door

"Haish, Mi Yoon querida. Abre esta puerta por favor"

The door opened from inside. Arra and Doojoon look at each other before they walk into the room. They shocked because the room is messing everywhere.

"Mi Yoon, what's wrong with you? Are you having fight with your twin?"

Arra glance at Doojoon as a sign he shouldn't asked that.

"She hates me.."

"What? Did you meant, Hara?"

MiYoon nods her head and stare at their picture when they was 6 years old.

 

The twin little girls in the picture looks so happy together.

"How come you could said that MiYoon? You two love each other..."

"No! She hates me. She never wish to have me as her twin. She hates me!"

Doojoon can't take it any longer. He need to do something. Maybe the time has come.


And as usual... 

 

To be continue~~~

How'd you think so far?

We wrote this chapter together

Finally my co-author make her debut here!

Welcome to kimiyun guys~~