STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE 4

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 

UNIDAD 3

 

TREINTA[30]

 

 

SLICE 5

 

 

Cruelty of Innocence Love

 

Part IV

 

 


In the chaotic atmosphere at Aurora Cake House

 

"Waffles ready!"

"Deh~"

"Drinks ready!"

"Coming ^_^"

“I need 3 more waffles and 3 soda please.” Yoseob put down the order list before he move to Starbell.

“Make it 6 waffles and I need 2 orange juices and a soda please. It’s for table 2.” Kikwang put the order lists and quickly dashed to table 4 to clean it up.

"And for me, 2 waffles with chocolate and honey as it filling, 1 waffle with strawberry filling, 2 waffles with chocolate and butter and blablablablabla 3 waffles with blablablabla...."

"YAH Hyun Ae! Just leave the order there lah. I'm too old to remember all you said. >.<"

"Errr...hehehe. Mianhae Hyunseung ssi." MinAh put the order list together with the other list and quickly go to beverage corner to give her orders to Junhyung.

"Don't take it in your heart Hyun Ae for what Hyunseung just said to you. He just stress out because he has to pull out all his energy to make the waffles. Here, please send this to Table 1."

"Nevermind Junhyung ssi. I'm fine." Hyun Ae carefully pick up the tray and walk to Table 1.

“Sir, I want 2 strawberry shortcakes and 4 blueberry cheese tarts, please.” A little kid say his order to Doojoon. He wants to dine in but when he saw so many people inside ACK, he decides to just take away his orders.

Doojoon: Okay, *put the cakes in the container* Here you go.

“Thank you, sir.”

You’re welcome. You can pay there at Starbell. *showing to Yoseob who waiting at Starbell.*

“Woonie!!! There customers at Table 17.”

Deh~

 

"So, what are you going to do now?"

"Serves your right. Always bullying her. No wonder she stay out from you."

"Onew, how could you said that."

"Like I care. Munch, munch..Yummy." *enjoy his waffle*

"Haih~"

"Hurmm...I wonder why Izzy suddenly try to avoid you because you guys have been known since your guys were kids."

"I don't have any idea, noona. I've tried to talk with her but...she keep avoid me." Taemin sip his drink and hardly let go his breath. 

"Can I say something guys??" Everyone look at Minho with a question marks above their head.

"Since when you ask for our permission to say something?"

"Start today? Well, whatever. I have the answer for your questions."

"What?" The atmosphere suddenly turned silent and they only hear the chit chat among the other customers. They wait for Minho to say something that might change the relationship between Taemin and Izzy. May be. Taemin clench his fist and wait patiently for what Minho going to say.

"She likes you." But, unfortunately they can't hear him as at the same time....

.

..

...

....

.....

YAH,TERCERO! PRIMERO! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE? WHO GONNA SEND THIS ORDER IF YOU KEEP FLIRTING?

 

 

Err... Coming!

Coming to you~

 

Hyunseung: Tch, what are you think you're doing? Playing around when we have lots of customers? No included that byuntae customers. *point to customers at Table 10.

Kikwang: Ah, that customer. It funny when you make fun of him, you know. Hahaha. Serves him right. I put extra sugar in his drink. Kekekekeke.

Hyunseung: YOU DID WHAT?!!! 

Kikwang: *run away*

Dongwoon: Err... I think I should send this order. *quickly out from the scene*

 

 

 

Hyun Ae, send this to table 11. Miyoon, you send this to table 8 and you Hara, this for table 14. Be careful, okay?

 

 

Deh~

Okay. Table 8, right?

Wowowow...Hey, watch out kiddo! *avoid from bumped with an hyperactive kid*

 

 

 

 

"Segundo, help me ask what that customer at Table 10 want. Keep calling me like I don't have any work to do. Can't he see I'm busy preparing people's orders? HUH!" 

"That customer? Eh, I've already sent a plate full of blueberry cheese tarts. What he want now?"

"I don't know lah. Go and ask him." Doojoon disappear and turn up in the kitchen helping Arra bake some cakes to replace cakes which already run out.

 

 

*Customers chit chat*

*Kids laughing*

*Babies crying*

*Chatters*

 

.....

....

...

..

.

 

"Err, hyung. What did you said just now? I can't hear anything."

"He did saying something? I thought he just lipsync."

"Me either."

"Me too. It to loud here. Can't hear anything what you say. You need to say louder."

"Yeah. I can't hear you even though I'm sitting next to you."

"Sorry, no repeating broadcast."

"Uff. Whatever. >.<"

~(-.-")~

@_@

(=.=")

>_<

"Your phone."

"Now what?"

"Its your phone. It ringing." Taemin take out his cell and send his annoying glare to Minho.

"You said it ringing. It did not." Taemin show his cell to Minho but sec later it ringing.

"See. I told you."  Taemin mocking Minho and quickly answer his phone. Because of the noisy, he go out for a while to answer the phone. Moment later, he come back to the table.

"I need to go first."

"Where are you going? Who was that?"

"Jihye noona. Izzy with her and Key. She ask me to come to her place."

"I send you there. Let's go." Hwa Young packing her stuff and walk to Starbell to clear the bill and Taemin is following her. He has set so many questions that he going to use to ask Izzy.

Minho: Thing gonna be difficult after this.

Crystal: You said something, Minho?

Minho: Huh? Nothing.

Crystal: *slapped her forehead.*

Onew: *whispering* Weirdo.

Yoora: *shrug* I'm going to ladies. You too, Crystal?

Crystal: I'm in. Wait for me.

Onew: Suddenly, I want to eat tiramisu. *walk to cake display*

Minho: It going to be more interesting, don't you think so Miss Author?

 

 

Author: Hurm? Me? Well... may be.

Minho: You never know.

Author: That suppose to be my line. (-.0)

 

 

"Uh? He going to meet Miss Izzy. I have to be there." Kikwang dash to the beverage corner and meet Junhyung, his mentor.

"What is it, Primero?" Junhyung prepare the other customer's orders with the help from his magical wand when he saw Kikwang came to him.

"Can I go out for a sec, hyung? I need to meet Miss Izzy." Kikwang already transform to his original form.

"Go on. Don't worry, there no much customers left. Go on and finish your task." After say his gratitude, Kikwang disappear in tiny air.

 

 

BUKK!!

 

"AUCH!!"

"MY HEAD!! X_X"

 

"EHEK... Who asked you to ahead before me ~~~~ told ya! You deserved that."

"YAH! Primero, can't you see me?! Aigoo...my head ~"

 

"Sorry Segundo. I'm in hurry. See ya."

"Ya right~ My head~"

"WAFFLES READY! SEGUNDO! Here take this order!"

"Coming~"

 

 

 

 

 

Park Residence

Hwa Young drop Taemin in front of her house and later drive away to somewhere.

Key: *talking in phone* Hmmm...hmm... I think I know how.

Taemin: *approaching Key* Hyung! Is Izzy here?

Key: Talk later. Yes, he's with me now. *put his phone into his pocket* Come in.

Taemin: Huh? O.o? Who's that, hyung? *dumbfound*

Key: Your hyung. Let's go. We need to settle this right away. *tangle his arm with Taemin's.*

 

 

Inside the house most accurately at living room.

Taemin: Jihye noona!

Jihye: Ah, Taemin. Hwa Young? *looking for her sister*

Taemin: Ah, she got a called from her friend. I don't know where she head to. *searching for something*

Jihye: *nods* Tch, are you looking for Izzy? She already off.

Taemin: WHAT??? I come here just want to meet her and now she gone? Already? Haish.

Jihye: Come. Sit here. *pat a seat next to her*.

Taemin: *pouted* Where is she? I thought I can meet her here. It so hard to meet her right now.

Key: She was here an hour ago. Taemin ah, what happened to you two?

 

 

 

An hour before Taemin arrives...

Jihye: Izzy ah, stop crying will you?

Izzy: Unni~ *sobbing* Why must he did that to me? What I have done wrong to him?

Key: Aish, this kid. He just go beyond the limit. Till when he going to bullying people? *clench his fist*

Izzy: Err..oppa. He only bully me. Not other kids. 

Jihye: But, Izzy. I don't think Taemin like that. He looks so kind to me.

Izzy: Don't ever trust that innocent look. He's a devil inside.

 

 

DING DONG!

 

"I'll get it." *run to front door* "Ah, you from Aurora's Cake. "

"Is Miss Izzy here?"

"Jiji, who's that?"

"Errr... wait; what your name again? Heeee ^_^"

"It Kikwang.(-.-") Is Miss Izzy here?"

"Ah, it you. We have been waiting for you."

"We did?"

"I come as soon as I feel she needs me."

Izzy who already stop crying saw Kikwang approach her. Suddenly, she felt hurt inside and she start crying that make three people or two people and a creature stunned?

"Ah, oppa. You're here. T_T" *start sobbing*

O.o @_@ O>O *panic*

 

Izzy: Oppa, you said you going to protect from people who make me cry, don't you?

Kikwang: Yes, I did. *send glare to Key*

Key: *nods as he understand Kikwang's sign* Jiji ah, come with me for a while.

Jihye: Going where? *hesitate*

Key: *drag Jihye to kitchen* Shut and follow me. Or you want me to discipline your mouth?

Jihye: Ah...okay. *cover *

Kikwang: Miss, do you remember what I said before? No matter what, you have me as your angel.

Izzy: Why me, oppa? Why? After what I've done for him?

Kikwang: Err...I never thought about that. Hee... Well, come and follow me Miss.

Izzy: Where?

Kikwang: *smirks* Its secret. Kaja. Key, Jihye ssi, we're off.

Jihye: Where are both of you going?? Izzy?

Izzy: Unnie, I tell you later.

Key: Take care of her, Kikwang.

 

 

"Sigh. She didn't told you where she going? And, why that hyung with her? Don't tell me, they have any affair??" Taemin clenching his fists. He feels uneasy but he try to hold it. 'This is jealousy? I don't know.'

"What if they have an affair?" Key tries to play hard to catch with Taemin. He knows, he has to do something. If he rely on Kikwang, Izzy and Taemin will be no ones know and this story will get longer than other story.

"Key, what are you talking about? Err... Taemin, it was not like you thought. Right, Key?"

"Hyung, noona. I think I want to go home. I feel sick." Taemin pack his thing and moves to the front door. Jihye tries to stop him but Key stop her instead.

"No worries. I know what I'm doing. Well, Jihye, do you think we have something to do?" Jihye seem know what in Key's mind quickly run to her room with Key behind her.

 

Outside Jihye's house.

 

"KIBUM!! STOP IT!!"

"Arghhh... I hate this feeling. Izzy, what is really wrong with you?  Don't tell me you have an affair with that weirdo hyung."

"You should believe me from the first."

"Arghhhh....scared me to death! Hyung! When have you been here?"

"Since you said 'Arghhh... I hate this feeling. Izzy, what is really wrong with you?  Don't tell me you have an affair with that weirdo hyung.' "

"You overheard me!"

"You overheard Jihye and Key."

"WHAT? No, I didnt. And...how can you said that with no expression at all?" Taemin blushing. He quickly walk away from Minho.

"Its my speciality. You just can't. So, you admit your feeling now?"

"What feeling? Where Crystal noona? Don't tell me you ditched her again."

"I should do that? I think I just did it."

"@_@"

 

Meanwhile in Aurora's

Crystal: Where Minho?

Onew: He was here just now. *eating his tiramisu*

 

Back to Taemin and Minho's session.

Taemin: Can you stop following me, hyung?

Minho: Okay. *dissapear in tiny air without Taemin's notice.

Taemin: What do you mean by ok....*looking next to him* Hyung? Where the hell is he go?

Minho: *popped out from nowhere* Missing me?

Taemin: WHAT THE?? Hyung! Don't ever stand there with your robotic face. People might died because of you. I wonder why Crystal noona like you so much.

Minho: Because she accept her feeling to me unlike you. *walk away*

Taemin: What? Accept the feeling? *dumbfound* Hyung, wait! What do you mean? *chasing Minho*

 


To be continued....AGAIN

 

Hola readers, sorry for the slow update. It just both of us to busy with our own shedule. We are truly sorry and we hope you still keep your faithful on us. *bowing*