ESPRESSO CHEESE CAKE 10

AURORA'S CAKE HOUSE

 


UNIDAD 3

DIECINUEVE[19]

 

 

SLICE 3

 

Summer Blossom

 

Part 10

 

Remarkable Memories and Revealing the Truth and The Farewell

 

 

HwaYoung’s POV

 

‘Pabo!’

 

HwaYoung hissing and speed up her way and managed to get out from the stalker sight…no, stalkers.

She saw the stalkers talking to themselves and frustrated after they lost her. She smirked and something came into her mind.

 

‘Wanna play some game?’

 

Arrgghh

What the…?

‘You are playing with fire, tsk tsk… children please stay out from flames, it can burned you’

 

People surround the two figures and make a little crowd. In front of them, a boy with white hoodie sweater and black skinny jeans screaming and rolling his body. Everyone is shocked and confusing on the scene. The boy looks unharmed but he kept holding his head painfully like something is pressing his head while a girl with ponytail in white cardigan lying on the street clenching her fist to her chest.

 

Hara in her Chamber

 

HUH!!!

Oh…urrff…

 

Hara cries silently because of the sudden pain attack. She crawls to reach the door but failed. After that everything turned black.

 

 Minutes before

 

'Hara honey, can you please come down here. I need your help"

"Aww, unnie I’m doing my assignment~~"

"You better get your her ASAP or else.."

"OKAY OKAY… 5 MINUTES!!!"

"That’s my girl."

Arra playfully put her finished baby hat crochet on Junhyung’s head and smile proudly.

“…” (Junhyung)

“At last, Junnie, this time would be boy or girl?”

“ =_= (Junhyung)

“hmm?”

“Do I look like a baby to you? Get this stupid thing off my head!”

“Meanie…”

 

Hyunseung ran out from secret chamber and panicking. He search for Yosoeb’s presence but the boy was nowhere to be found. Junhyung eyeing the Nirvanian Commander and he is sensing something was not right.

 

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong? Hey tell me”

 

Junhyung stopped the doe eyed fella by grabbing his arm. The other struggling to let the hands go but Junhyung managed to make Hyunseung facing him. From Junhyung eyes, he can clearly saw tears run down from Hyunseung eyes.

 

“Yah…Hyunseung-ah, what happened?”

 

Hyunseung burst out more and that make the younger guy hug him tightly.

 

“Shush…Seung-ah, malhaebwa, why are you crying?”

 

Bekah and Doojoon came down to the living room and they froze at the stair. Arra suddenly sees flashing images of the twin and Yosoeb. She knew something bad is happening.

 

“Junnie,.. Yosoeb’s…his…glass…”

“Glass?”

“…it broken…it scattered…where?...Please…Seobie-ah, where are you?”

 

For a cupid, if their Eternity Glass shows a broken symptoms, it means something bad was happening to them and even worst, if the glass gone, it meant the cupid are no longer existed.

 

“It can’t be!! Hyung! We need to call the kids back this instant.” Junhyung straightly say to Dojoon.

 

Without answering, Doojoon changed to his angel form and flew out from the window.

Arra and Bekah approaching Hara’s chamber and they found the younger twin lies on the floor.

 

“My Queen…,” Arra seems rigidly approaching Hara who lies on the floor. Bekah trying her best to soothing the problem they are facing right now.

“We need to bring her to MiYoon no matter what the consequence is”

 

While the time-traveler-kids

 

Dongwoon : So Key-shi, Hwa Young you knew is not really HwaYoung who you know 10 years ago. She’s dead…

Kikwang : I don’t think so. Her life portal is still with us. She is somewhere but we can’t track on her.

 

Key realized something and he was assured about these matters. Since he regained all his memories, everything keeps replaying on his mind. Starting from his sudden awaken after death, images of his father, his mother, the orphanage and even more, every single things about Jihye.

 

Key : So that’s why HwaYoung act so cold towards her sisters.

(At the same time in Coffee Bean, Jihye and her friends panicking because Key stop breathing and his face turned out pale)

Kikwang : So we need to go back.

 

Later, all of them back from the past. Key regains his conscious while the duo-cupid and an angel girl are now…

Right on the CENTRE OF SEOUL TOWER PEAK!!

 

Hana, Dongwoon and Kikwang : AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

BOKK!!!

Silver-ish feathers aimlessly scattered down on the road and peoples who walking around the street were bulging their eyes.

Who don’t? There was a man with silver and shining wing on his back just landing in front of them, well actually extremely fall from the sky to be exact and groaning.

It was Yoon Doojoon. @Leader of Eternity Guardian.

Doojoon extremely shocked because of the voices because he activated his cupid parameter to find his Dongwoon and stuffed the wireless earphone into his ears. Too bad, he lost his focus and eventually fallen on his face right in front of crowd.

‘Omma, it cheonsa ahjusshi!’

‘Omo? Is he for real?’

“COSPLAY?!”

Hyunseung appears from nowhere in doctor suit while Junhyung trailed behind him in his… NURSE OUTFIT??!! and grabs Doojoon’s back.

“Aw AW my WING!”

“Yah Number 707! I told you don’t even try to fly!”

Hyunseung apologizing to the peoples and they believed his said that Doojoon is one of his patients in mental hospital.

….

“WE GOTTA HURRY TO FIND MY YOSOEBIE!”

“But, Woonie and Kiki..”

“Junhyung found them right after you fall and WHAT THE HELL WITH ALL THIS PARAMETER GEEZZ HYUNG!! I can’t believe you. No need to find them manually. Just use YOUR ING WAND! EASY!”

Junhyung thought

(Seungie is freakin’ scary when he mad. Doojoon hyung…fighting)

 

Hana and Dongwoon helping Arra and Bekah to closed the cake house. They have had to prepare and drove to the city because none of them can transport themselves since the most reliable people are now busy looking for Yosoeb and MiYoon.

While Key and Jihye on their way back

After says goodbye to VoA and Yoora, Jihye walks beside Key. Jihye seems revive from her shocking state because of Key sudden froze after he tapped her shoulders and asking about his mother.

 

“I’m sorry about earlier…Jiji..”

Jihye snile at first but after that she stopped walking and furiously looking at Key.

“..Ji..ji? Key…you.. you just called me…Jiji?”

That has been a while. Last time she heard Key calls her with that name about 10 years ago before he suffered from amnesia. Only Key calls her with tha name. Ani...Kibum always did so.

Key bit his lower lip and he cannot hold himself from hugging Jihye, or precisely his childhood lover.

“Ya…yah..Key-ah…why you…”

Key shuts Jihye’s mouth with lip locking their lips together. Yoora and VoA who decided to trailing silently behind them shrieking and almost bobbed out their eyes from it sockets.

Without their notice, someone is eyeing them from a rooftop.

‘Now, now, what is happening…ohhh my feeling is hurt’

The ‘someone’ whispering in mocking way and smirk on the scene in front of her. Yes, the ‘someone’ is HwaYoung but right after that, her face changed and she looks so sad.

‘You don’t have to mocking me in that way, I know my position and I will never be Kibum…’

‘Yeah yeah act so cool now huh? Listen HwaYoung, if you want him to be yours, you have to listen to me. Beside, you are nothing if I didn’t save you back then’

‘I do love him but Jihye unnie deserved him better than me. I don’t want to see her suffer again. Please Mir-goon. I want you to stop all these things…’

‘You knew what will happen if we stop right? You, Park HwaYoung, will…POOFFF…vanished and even more…you sister Jihye probably die! DIE!’

“STOP IT”

Key and Jihye broke from the kiss and they just noticed that HwaYoung saw all and everything. Jihye push Key aside and ran looking up to call her sister.

“HwaYoung-ah, it was misunderstanding. I didn’t mean too, it just”

HwaYoung is suddenly falling from the rooftop. VoA act quick by pushing Jihye aside because she predicted HwaYoung would probably ended up fall on Jihye. In a blink of eyes, HwaYoung landed on VoA and they heard a broken sound.

The sky voicing out it sounds and start to rain heavily.

Heavy rain and sky booming loudly in a summer season

On that rainy day, Yosoeb and Miyoon gone missing and sadly, someone lost his twin. Few people lost their bestfriend and Nirvania is welcoming the new apprentice of…Grim Reaper.

 


Alright guys, I told before and always reminding about every single thing is related to one another and each other. So, be critical on this chapter. A lot of questioning flooding, I know.

Next going to be the solutions for Key and Jihye. 

And can you guess...again with the guessing thing~~

What happened to HwaYoung? Who die? What the HECK? GRIM REAPER?

 

 

 

 

Scrool down please

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AGAIN DO THE SCROOLING

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SCROOL AGAIN~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, @YOU reached MiYoon and Yosoeb in the dungeon

 

“Where are we?”

 

“Molla...”

“So you awake now... dreaming of me?”

“...who are you?”

Yosoeb stare at the guy who is standing outside from the cell.

“My my, Yosoeb... you almost kill me last time. Don’t you remember me?”

MiYoon recognized that guy. She done reading and learnt Nirvanian History. He is one of the Guardian of Rain Doom.

“I know who you are.”

Yosoeb curiously look at MiYoon and he kept glancing back to the guy and MiYoon again and again and again.

“You are The Hera of Rain Doom. But how come, you should die already!”

“You are sure grows up to be a pretty girl, Mathilde. Since you knew me, can I ask you one question?”

The mystery guy bent to MiYoon level. MiYoon move back and holding onto Yosoeb’s arm.

“Well well, our little witch is scared”

“What do you want?!”

The guy tilted his head and smile.

“Nothing, I just want to finished my task which it was goes uncompleted back then.”

The kids inside the cell keep silence and the guy smirks turned out to an evil laugh.

“HAHAHAHA now I’ve got you two so it’s time for revenge. First, I will kill you Mathilde to get over my task and you, Yang Yosoeb, for the name of my brothers and my Doom, my grudge on you gonna be paid by your blood”

Mir aimed his sword to MiYoon’s chest and he lifted up the sword. Suddenly, Mir is losing his balance and self control. His hand began to trembling and he squeezed his chest. He fall down and the tip slightly slashed MiYoon’s cheek.

She yelped and Yosoeb clearly saw there was a girl wake up from Mir body like a lost soul.

Innocence looks and confusing written on her face.

“Unnie...Oppa...help me...”