Look At Me Now

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yong Junhyung... this was not a good idea.

Sincerely,

Yang Yoseob, Kris Wu, Chris Brown, and Moon Jongup.

“Junhyung-hyung…”

“Don’t question me, aiite? It’s gonna be a smash.”

“But… isn’t there a Chris Brown song called ‘Look at Me Now’?”

“Chris Brown? Who is this ‘Chris Brown’ you speak of? He has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation, Yoseob!”

“But…”

“NO BUTS! Now gimme that Coke. I have some genius to complete.”

~*~*~*~*~

Look at me now, look at me now
Oh, I'm getting paper
Look at me now, oh look at me now
Yeah, fresher than a motherer

Kris bobbed his head to the beat as he drove down the street, muttering the lyrics under his breath. He vaguely remembered hearing the song before, but couldn’t place the song to a name.

What he did know, though, is that whoever currently sang the song butchered it with a really weird accent.

Hm… who… I GOT IT!

“CHRIS BROWN!” Kris yelled, slamming on the brakes and scaring the out of the rest of the people riding in the car.

“Kris, what the hell was that?” Luhan shouted. “I almost had a heart attack!”

“I’m not ready to die!” Chen moaned, “I still didn’t make you actually do something on a TV show!”

“I still didn’t tell the fans about that time three weeks ago!”

“I didn’t get to make Luhan stop sacrificing me to do aegyo!”

“I didn’t buy anything from Gucci’s Winter collection yet!”

“SHUT UP!” Kris yelled, stomping on the brakes one more time for good measure. “I just had an epiphany. The rest of you better shut up so I can get somethin’ goin’. Somethin’ you ain’t seen before.”

“ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO.”

“Jongdae…” Kris grumbled, turning around in the driver’s seat to glare at the vocalist, “shut up.”

“Be that way.”

“Yes, I will be that way. You know what? Luhan, take the wheel. I’ve got some phone calls to make.”

So with much trepidation and utter confusion, Kris and Luhan switched seats, and Luhan put the car into drive.

“Duizhang, I haven’t—”

“Hush. I have some phone calls to make. Everyone shut up while I do this, okay?”

“He means business,” Lay whispered. “Whenever he wants us to shut up like this

Please log in to read the full chapter