Precious Derp Children

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

How on Earth are these guys seriously Exo's oldest members?

Hello, everyone.

My name is Kim Jongdae, better known to many as Chen from EXO-M, half of a glorious male idol group called EXO. I’m one of the saner members (in my opinion, at least, but my opinion is the only one that counts here anyways.)

And I’m here to tell you a story.

A wonderful, glorious, and utterly stupid story, involving three of my hyungs and their questionable sanities.

Who, you may ask?

Kim Minseok, Luhan, and Duizhang Kris Kevin Yifan Jiaheng Wu Li (oh Shisus, this guy has too many names.)

We begin our tale on one fine day at the EXO-M dorms, where ’s just about to go down…

~*~*~*~*~

Chen sighed as he surveyed the dorm from his vantage point on the couch. He had absolutely nothing to do—he couldn’t go outside, or else he would get jumped by a bunch of crazy girls (and he was in China, anyways, where would he go?), he didn’t want to use the computer, and there wasn’t anything good on TV.

He was bored.

So what better to do than create some entertainment for himself?

“Minseok-hyung,” he drawled, leaning over the back of the sofa, “I’m bored.”

Xiumin paused in his consumption of steamed buns and raised an eyebrow at him. “So?”

“So,” Chen whined, “you need to help entertain me.”

“…no I don’t. Go bother Zitao or something.”

Chen scoffed, throwing the remote down onto the sofa and walking to his room. Maybe Kris would be doing something interesting…

~*~*~*~*~

“Jongdae.”

Chen sighed. “What is it, hyung?”

“My drawing isn’t that bad, right?” Kris shoved the paper in Chen’s face, eagerly awaiting the vocalist’s verdict.

“Um…” Chen leaned back to try and get a better look at the image, only to be met with a quandary. “Is that a… what is that?”

“It’s a koala.”

“Um… what?”

“And the sun. And the moon.”

Chen raised an eyebrow. “But… then sun and the moon are never out at the same time…”

“Yeah. See, that’s why the sun is angry.”

“…suns can’t be angry.”

“Yes they can.” Kris crossed his arms and raised one of his impressive e

Please log in to read the full chapter