Tank Tops Are Dangerous

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tank tops are very dangerous articles of clothing.

AKA Why Chen and Luhan should never be given access to Lay's closet.

Zhang Yixing was not amused.

"Where did all my t-shirts go...?" he muttered, pawing through his drawers. Somehow, all his crewneck t-shirts had vanished, leaving him only with a wide variety of v-neck shirts and tank tops.

Surely, this had to be the work of his roommate.

"Luhan!" he yelled.

The blonde boy poked his head through the doorway, bubble tea in hand. "Is there something you wanted?"

"Where did all my shirts go?"

Luhan shrugged. "You have shirts, wear those."

"But what if I get cold?"

"Then put on a jacket. I don't know. And don't you dare touch my clothes."

"Or what?" Lay rolled his eyes, making his way over to Luhan's closet.

"I... um..." Luhan stammered.

"You don't even have any valid threats! I'm gonna use your clothes, and if you don't let me, I'm going to roll around in your bed and hide all the extra sheets." Lay pulled on the closet door, only to find that he was unable to open the door.

"Luhan, why can't I open this?" he grunted, bracing one foot against the wall and yanking on the handle.

Luhan shrugged. "No reason. I'm gonna go hang out with Jongdae. And Tao dragged Minseok out to some 3D showing of Titanic I think... so it's just you and duizhang here for now. And we have practice at like... 3? I dunno. The manager will come. Or you can ask duizhang. Bye!" He turned around and left, waving as he did so.

Lay sighed, returning back to his own clothes and pulling on a tank top before exiting the room to get some breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~

Kris scowled, ripping a bite out of his toast.

He had a feeling that today was going to be a very bad day.

First, Luhan had decided to wake up early, which was a miracle in itself, but when he had decided to wake up the leader...

...let's just say that Kris had not been very amused.

Secondly, the sight that stood before him currently did nothing to boost his mood.

"Yixing? What are you wearing, aren't you cold?"

Lay shrugged as he walked to the fridge, digging around inside. "I'm fine, I guess. Luhan thought that it would be fun to steal my shirts."

"That bastard," Kris muttered. "Go put on a jacket, Yixing."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do it."

"Maybe next time."

"Yixing..."

"Fine, fine, calm your , yo." Lay rolled his eyes and walked back off to his room, muttering something about idiotic dragons.

Kris sighed.

How was he supposed to explain to his bandmate that he did not appreciate having moobs flaunted in his face all the time?

~*~*~*~*~

Lay sighed as he dug around in his drawers for a hoodie, puzzled.

It wasn't cold at all, actually—it was a somewhat warm fall day, so it was perfectly acceptable for one to be wearing a tank top.

Lay decided to brush it off as another one of Kris's bizarre eccentricities, pulling the jacket over his arms and returning to the kitchen. "You happy now?" he asked sarcastically, twirling around for added effect.

"Don't twirl,

Please log in to read the full chapter