Under His Skin

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Minseok was, in principle, a highly suspicious person.

Not that he himself was the suspicious one, but he often suspected other people of doing suspicious things.

Like Luhan, for one.

“Baoooooozi.”

“Baoooooooozi.”

“Baoooooooooooozi—”

“WHAT?” Xiumin sighed, throwing his hands in the air. “What could you possibly need from me this time?”

“Switch with me.”

“What are you even talking about?”

Luhan pouted and crossed his arms, sighing heavily. “Switch with me. I want to be in Mirotic.”

Oh. That made perfect sense.

Luhan was infamous for being a hardcore Cassiopeian, having posted numerous times about them on his Weibo during his predebut days, and he’d mentioned that he’d skipped class before to fanboy.

“But Luhan, the company already set everything. Jongin is Yunho-sunbaenim, Kris is Yoochun-sunbaenim, Baekhyun is Changmin-sunbaenim…”

“Who are you supposed to be?” Luhan asked.

“Junsu-sunba—oh gosh.”

Xiumin’s eyes widened as he realized what that entailed.

Junsu was infamous for one specific part in the Mirotic dance—the pelvic . It had finally dawned on him that since he was supposed to be Junsu, he was most likely going to have to do it.

And it scared him.

Luhan, though, had picked up on his hesitancy, and a familiar gleam formed in his eye.

“I bet you won't do it,” Luhan said, grinning mischievously.

“Why are you even betting this in the first place?”

“Because it's fun, Baozi!”

“...don't call me that.”

“If you do it, I won't call you Baozi for a month.”

It was a tempting deal, for sure.

So…

“...deal.”

~*~*~*~*~

“You know you got it, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Baekhyun screamed out his note as Kai, Kris, Sehun, Tao, and Xiumin continued to dance. They had already been at it for several hours, but they had to achieve perfection in this dance—they had a lot to live up to, after all, because DBSK were their sunbaes (in the same company, at that.)

Xiumin sighed, stepping up to the front for his part and performing the requisite hip-, pointed at the mirror, then returned to the back for the finish.

“Good, good job, guys. Minseok, you seemed a lot more confident this time! You all should follow his example. Take a break, then we’ll get back to practice.”

The six of them immediately ran over to their bags to grab water, gulping it down in a flash and wiping sweat off their foreheads.

Please log in to read the full chapter