Net Tank Tops Are Even More Dangerous

EXO Crackfic Dump
Please log in to read the full chapter

Why netted tank tops are even more dangerous articles of clothing.

AKA why Chen and Luhan should really never be given access to Lay's closet.

"No."

"Chen—"

"NO! I SAID NO!" Chen flung the netted piece of nonsense across the room, scowling at it. "What the hell is that thing?"

"It's a tank top," the coordi-noona replied, picking it up and sighing. "And you're supposed to wear it."

Chen shook his head frantically, earning himself a disapproving sigh from the hairstylist. "I refuse to wear that nonsense!"

"Hey," Luhan suggested, slurping on his bubble tea and giving Chen and pointed look, "why don't you give it to Yixing?"

Chen nodded, a smirk beginning to form on his lips. "Luhan-hyung, that is an excellent idea."

"Of course," Luhan huffed, "my ideas are always excellent."

"Well..." the coordi-noona sighed, "I guess I could ask if that's alright—"

"No time," Luhan said, pursing his lips, "we're going to go on too soon. You'll just have to put it on him. ChenChen, go put on Yixing's clothes, at least you guys are close to the same size."

Chen ran off without another word, not even trying to hide his enormous grin.

"Jongdae, why are you smiling like that?" Xiumin asked, pulling on his jacket, "you look weird."

"No reason, hyung. No reason at all."

~*~*~*~*~

Dragon Duizhang Kris Kevin Wufan Yifan Jiaheng Wu Li (or whatever the hell his name was) was not amused.

"Yixing," he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "what the hell are you wearing?"

Lay looked down at himself, frowning when he couldn't see anything particularly wrong. "What?"

"That shirt!" Kris yelled, pointing at Lay's chest. "It's a monstrosity!"

"How?" Lay asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't get it."

"Just... urgh," Kris grumbled, shaking his head. "We have to go on now."

He pushed Lay in front of him, guiding him where they had to go, trying his best not to touch any of Lay's exposed skin.

It was bad enough for him when Lay had gone on a tank-top wearing spree.

But this?

He didn't think he could take it.

Little did he realize that two idiots were cackling behind him, though...

~*~*~*~*~

"Ahh, I'm so tired," Lay sighed as everyone boarded the van.

"Very lei," Chen joked, sticking his tongue out at him as he climbed in the back between Luhan and Xiumin.

"Shut up," Lay grumbled, plopping down next to Kris, who winced slightly.

Lay had neglected to change out of his stage outfit, or even bother putting on a jacket, so his bare skin pressed up against Kris’s t-shirt-exposed arm.

Somehow, despite the chilly winter air, Kris felt himself heating up, especially along his right arm, where Lay leaned against him, his head falling onto Kris’s shoulder.

"I might fall asleep," Lay mumbled, burrowing his face deeper into Kris’s side. "Wake me up when we get back to the dorms."

And Lay promptly fell asleep, his breathing evening out, causing warm puffs on Kris’s neck. He felt his face heat up, and it probably had turned a rather awkward shade of red, too, if Chen and Luhan’s cackling was anything to go by.

Please log in to read the full chapter