Good morning!

You're my light

                                         BAP++Power.png                   

 

(Zelo POV)

The car hitted hard into something it all went by so fast i couldn't see what it was all i could hear was a beeping sound in my ears that would get louder and louder. I closed my eyes and screamed out in pain. I woke up with cold sweat all over my body, a dream? I breathed out heavily and tried to catch my breath. Not aother one of those damn nightmares. They show themselves more often then they used to. Even though I was in a place that I could recognize myself and feel calm. The one man i could trust and love, and the one man that loved me.

 

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes fully was the sun shining through the window and in on my side of the bed. I slowly started looking around from my left seeing every inch of the room. To my right I saw the person that I loved the most. Bang Yong Guk. I changed my sleeping position towards him, just to see him in his calm state. His sleeping face was so beautiful and I couldn’t be happier than to be right next beside him. He was sleeping so quietly. 

 

I carefully poked his nose just for fun but woke him up instead. He looked right into my eyes and gave me a smile. He started to move closer now having our faces just inches apart. I quickly laid a kiss on his lips to say good morning. He’s only reaction was a even bigger smile before putting a kiss on my forehead.

 

His lips were so soft and I could feel his lips still being on my forehead. He started to stand up reaching for his clothes on the chair beside the bed. The toned body of his shined in the sunlight while putting on his boxers and pants. 

 

"You can change while I am making breakfast, ok?" He sad before walking out of the room. I watched him with my eyes until he was out of my reach. When I could hear him being in the kitchen I stood up reaching for my own clothes. My clothes were spread all over the floor. Guess that we were really busy last night. My thoughts went back to last night and I started to blush all for myself and getting hot and embarrassed. 

 

I dressed myself and quietly walked out to the kitchen where Yongguk was making our breakfast. I walked up towards him while he was making some eggs. I slowly put my arms around his waist making him jump out of surpise.

 

"Sorry did I scare you? I only wanted to thank you for last night and for letting me stay over." I said with only a little bit of aegyo not to make him angry.

He turned his head to look at me and said the sweetest of words, "you are always welcome to sleep here."

 

Those kind words made me get butterflies in my stomach and I wanted to thank him for those words. I gave him a quiet thank you and then kissed him on his neck. I didn’t want to leave his side ever. If I could I would live here with him and so that we could be like a real couple but I know that it’s not possible at least not right now. My dad would literally kill me. OMG my dad! I totally forgot about him! I need to get home right away. I know that I left him but he's still my dad and I need to take care of him after what happened. Even though he doesn't want me there, and don't like me that much at the moment, I'm still going to take care of him.

 

"Hyung I am so sorry but I need to go." I said quietly but loud enough for Yongguk to hear. 

 

"Huh right now?" He asked me with a confusing face.

 

"Yes I told my dad that I was going to come home today at 12am and it's already 11.30. I'm going to be late." 

 

"Well it takes twenty minutes to take you home if we take my car so eat up and then I can drive you home." He said looking into my eyes while giving me a sad smile.

 

"Will you really do that? Omg thank you hyung!" I tried again with aegyo and made his smile a little happier.

 

The car ride to my house was a bit sad I wanted to stay with him longer but I really have to get back home before my dad gets to angry. He will probably be angry whenever I come home even if I'm late or not. But I've always kept my word so I'm going to be home at 12.  

 

Yongguk stopped the car outside of my gate and just when I was about to open the door he stopped me.

"Zelo at lest give me a goodbye kiss." he said with a smirk. He pulled my closer giving me a kiss. The kiss was hot and sweet like I was a lollipop. I wanted more but I couldn’t ask for it now.

 

"Hyung I’ll come to you tomorrow after school okey? And if you want, I can stay over too." I said and smiled at him.

"I'll pick you up when you've finished all of your classes." He said and smiled at me. I closed the door behind me. Running up the stairscase but before I opened the door to my house I looked back at Yongguk and saw him smiling inside the car. I waved at him and he waved back, and then driving away. 

 

I stopped and hesitated before opening the door. I knew that my dad was home and that I was going to get scolded. I can't run away from it so I’ll rather take care of it now. I opened the door slowly not to get the smell of alcohol in my face at one time.

 

The hall that was before me was dark and quiet and there were still no dad to be seen. I  took a deep breath before closing the door behind me. I didn’t consider looking for my dad he was probably asleep from the alcohol anyway. I walked up the stairs to my room and slowly and quietly closed the door.

 

My eyes went wide open almost all of my stuff were gone. Where did they go I am sure that they didn’t just run out so it has to be my dad. Did he hate me that much? Maybe I really should move out. But where? I couldn’t ask Yongguk, that would be to much.

 

I slowly walked towards my bed and sat down but it didn’t take long before the door slammed into the wall.

 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I hope that I can make this story as good as my other stories I've written, please give me a lot of support and help me through by giving me advice to be a better writer ^^