Noona

Disgraceful LOΛE

“Sandy got so much prettier, don’t you think?” Ren asked when they all got to the hotel and were enjoying dinner.

“I think so. Don’t tell Lime I said so though,” JR responded.

“I don’t think she changed,” Minhyun responded.

Baekho just remained silent.

“You’re just blinded by your stupid crush Minnie,” JR responded snickering, referring to Minhyun’s crush on manager-noona.

“Noona’s gotten prettier, don’t you think?” he said sheepishly.

JR burst out laughing. “You’re the pretty one, Min. Anyways, get over her Minhyun. She’ll laugh at you if she finds out. Plus, she’s like five years older than you.”

“Age is just a number.”

“A very important number,” Ren responded. “Seriously Min, get over her.”

Minhyun sighed and pouted sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms.

“Hey Baekho, what’s wrong, you’ve been awfully quiet since we got here,” Ren noticed.

“Are you still feeling unwell? I mean you haven’t even touched your food. So unlike you,” JR continued.

“Yeah, I don’t have much of an appetite,” Baekho responded.

“You should go get some rest then. Are you sure you don’t want to eat?”

“Yeah, I’m going to my room. Bye guys.” With that, Baekho left and went to the hotel room. He laid in his bed and began imagining what Aron would be doing right now. Having dinner with Sandy and her family.

He was the first to go to sleep and the last to wake up. He woke up to Minhyun’s constant nagging.

“Baekho, get up! It’s like noon. I know you’re jetlagged and whatever, but you need to get used to the time! Baekho! Baekho! Grrr, why are you so hard to wake up?”

“I’m up, I’m up!” Baekho sat up.

“You’ve been sleeping for over 12 hours you pabo,” Minhyun laughed. “Go wash your face and get ready. Noona’s taking us somewhere.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, just get up! Oh and Baekho, in the van, don’t sit next to manger noona, okay? That place is mine.” Baekho rolled his eyes at his little dongseng.

When Baekho was ready and down in the lobby, he saw that the others were waiting for them. Noona called a taxi and JR sat in the front quickly, probably to give Minhyun the opportunity to sit next to noona.

“Jonghyun, let me sit in the front seat,” she said.

“Noona, it’s very improper for a lady to sit next to a foreign man. Plus I’m the oldest male so I get to sit there,” JR said.

Noona rolled her eyes and his a smile. “Fine,” she said and got in the back seat, when Ren and Baekho let Minhyun take the seat next to her.

“Where are we going?” Ren asked.

“Well, Sandy’s parents have invited us for lunch so we’re going to there.”

Oh no, Baekho thought as he felt his nerves rushing. There was an awkward silence in the car before Minhyun turned to noona and asked, “noona, do you have a boyfriend?”

Noona huffed in amusement. “How can I find the time to get a boyfriend when I have five little kids to take care of?”

“You have five kids?” Minhyun asked, his eyes widening in shock.

“She means us, you idiot,” Ren explained to Minhyun.

“Oh,” he said scratching the back of his neck.

“Why are even asking me that?” noona said to Minhyun.

“Just curious. I don’t know much about your personal life. I want to get to know you better.”

“My life revolves around my job really. So basically my life runs around Nu’est.”

“Is Nu’est really just your job? Don’t you love us, noona?”

“Why are so lovey-dovey all of the sudden Minhyun?”

Minhyun raised his shoulders and continued talking to noona. He asked her about her family, her interests, her favorite movie, her favorite book, her favorite song.

“What’s your favorite K-Pop group?” Minhyun asked.

“Nu’est of course,” noona responded sarcastically.

“Hmm, who’s your bias?” he asked cutely and noona burst out laughing.

“I’d say… JR,” she answered and Minhyun’s face fell.

“Why me?” JR asked, smiling in satisfaction.

“Because he makes my job so much easier,” she responded. “He keeps Nu’est in check and stuff. He’s a good leader.”

“Hmph,” Minhyun said, frowning. “Okay, but who do you think is the most good-looking.”

“Ren of course,” noona answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world and Minhyun pouted.

“But I’m the visual!” Minhyun said. He was genuinely sad, but noona only took his disappointment to be a joke.

“Sorry.”

“Okay fine. Who’s number two most good-looking?”

“Hmm, Baekho maybe,” she joked and Minhyun sighed unhappily and looked at his lap. “I’m joking Minhyun,” noona said when she saw he looked sad. “Of course the visual is the most good-looking. Cheer up, I was joking.”

“Were you really?”

Noona took his chin in her hand and turned him towards her. Minhyun blushed and turned pink. “Yup, Minhyun, you’re clearly the most good-looking.” She said as her eyes scanned his facial features.

Minhyun smiled bashfully. Ren and JR snickered. Baekho didn’t snicker though. Instead he felt a little jealous of Minhyun. The person Minhyun liked was single. Minhyun can have these little cherished moments with her without betraying anyone. He can be in love with her without feeling guilty about it.

Baekho, on the other hand, was not so lucky.

Ok poll question: Do you guys want manager-noona + Minhyun to have a side story or would that be too awkward and wrong and weird? Personally I like it. :P I don’t mind the 5-year age difference, but some people might. So comment and tell me if you’re okay with it or not, alright? Be honest, okay? If it’ll make you uncomfortable, tell me please!

More drama coming your way soon, so look forward to it!