Gone Forever

Disgraceful LOΛE

The picture is not really appropriate for the chapter, but this picture of Minhyun literally killed me. It brought out my inner fangirl. DAYUM he's hot, and DAYUM Lizzy and E-Young are lucky!! Look how his top button is open, and look how comfortable he looks with all the girls around him. MY LITTLE BOY IS A PIMP NAWWWW <3 OK enough spazzing over the perfection that is Minhyun, here's your chapter~

 

Aron had been too tired after the performance and so went directly to bed. He decided he’d call Sandy in the morning.

Unfortunately, the circumstances did not allow that morning. He woke up to the sound of voices in his room. He saw that JR, Minhyun and noona were gathered in front of a computer screen, watching something.

Aron stretched and got out of the bed to see what was up and he saw they were watching a video, where very clearly Minhyun was being kissed by manager-noona. Aron was surprised that a kiss ever did exist between them, but was even more surprised that it was uploaded on the Internet.

“What is this?” Aron asked, looking from noona to Minhyun.

Noona looked disappointed in herself as she just shook her head and rubbed her forehead, and Minhyun just looked totally oblivious.

JR then explained, “it seems that the security cameras caught them yesterday before the performance.”

“Oh,” Aron responded.

“What does this mean, noona?” Minhyun asked suddenly. “Is this a scandal? Will you be fired?”

“I don’t know,” she responded quietly. “But I think so.”

They learned the answer to that shortly afterwards, when manager-noona got a call from Korea, from Pledisboss.

Minhyun, JR and Aron watched anxiously as manager-noona talked. None of them wanted her fired. She was kind and caring, and they were the most comfortable with her as manager. More comfortable than they were with their manager-hyung, and with all the other managers that come and go.

“I’m sorry, sir... No sir… It was just… No, I never thought like that, sir… I’m truly sorry… I… But… I understand… Okay… Goodbye sir,” she got off the phone with a blank expression on her face and let out a deep sigh before walking towards the door.

Minhyun followed her, “noona, what did he say?” he asked.

She didn’t answer him and continued walking away. He grabbed her arm and she snatched it away. “Minhyun, just leave me alone, okay?” she vented.

“What did he say?” Minhyun repeated.

“He told me to pack up,” she responded. “I’m going back to Korea tonight. Manager-hyung will take over.”

“What? No!” Minhyun yelled.

“Try not to develop a crush on manager-hyung too,” she said Minhyun with irritation before walking out of the room. Minhyun followed her.

Aron stayed in the room with JR, who look stressed out and disappointed. “Another scandal,” he said, “Why is it that Nu’est is always involved with scandals!?” JR fumed.

“Relax, JR,” Aron said, trying to calm him down.

“This is all my fault. I should have stopped this before it happened. I am such a bad leader,” JR said in disappointment.

“Hey, this isn’t your fault. Stop blaming yourself. You always blame yourself!”

“I’m going to blame myself for everything that happens to this group, and this right here is really bad, Aron. If you don’t recall, this is the second, actually third, big scandal that Minhyun was involved in. The first when he killed the pedo-noona, the second when he was seduced by Sandy, and now he’s kissing his manager! Minhyun’s popularity will go down now. People are going to see him as some sort of philanderer that likes involving himself with every female he gets his hands on. He doesn’t realize what he’s gotten himself into right now. I’m afraid, hyung. What if Minhyun’s gets so many anti-fans, and Pledisboss fixes that by kicking him out of Nu’est? What if this scandal ruins our chances of making it to the top? I hate this!”

Aron hadn’t thought so deeply into it. He didn’t realize how much of a consequence this scandal would have until JR pointed it out. He pulled the stressed out leader into a hug, “look JR, we’ll get through this somehow. Just don’t blame yourself, okay?”

Meanwhile, noona rushed into her room with Minhyun following closely behind her. When she was inside she pushed the door to slam it shut, but Minhyun had managed to stop the door from shutting with his hand. The door shut on his fingers causing him to cringe in pain. When the door opened, his pale fingers were revealed to have been bruised and bleeding as a result.

Noona walked back towards him when she noticed the blood and took his trembling hand in hers, guilt written all over her face.

“Come here,” she said, pulling him inside. She set him down on the bed and went to retrieve the first aid kit. When she returned, she saw tears in Minhyun’s eyes. “Does it hurt that much?” noona asked as she set down beside him and opened the bottle of disinfectant.

“Everything hurts right now, noona,” Minhyun responded, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his other hand.

Noona took his and lightly applied the disinfectant on his bruised fingers. He cringed but bit his lower lip and endured it. She then took out the gauze and wrapped it delicately around his fingers. When she was done, she looked up at his face and realized he was still crying.

“Come on, it doesn’t still hurt, does it?”

“It does,” he responded. “Noona, were you fired?”

“I think so.”

Minhyun closed his eyes, causing a tear that was forming in his eyes to trickle down his cheek.

“Minhyun, stop crying. It’s so unmanly,” she said peacefully, rubbing his shoulders, attempting to comfort him.

“It’s my fault. I lost you your job. I’m so sorry noona,” he said putting his arms around her and burying his face in her shoulder.

Noona hesitated to put her arms around him. Hugging was a form of intimacy that doesn’t happen between manager and client, and it hasn’t ever happened between them before. Instead, she put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him away from her. “Look Min, it’s my fault. I shouldn't have kissed you like that to begin with.”

“I refuse to let this happen to you. Tell Pledisboss that if he fires you, I’ll quit Nu’est!”

Noona frowned at Minhyun, “Minhyun! You know you have fans that love you the way you love me. It would be awfully selfish of you if you leave them for someone like me; you know that right? So don’t even consider like this anymore, got it?”

Minhyun looked at the ground in shame for a little while before realizing that noona was right. He nodded his head slowly in obedience. “I’m so sorry, noona.”

“Don’t blame yourself,” she said.

“I love you,” he said suddenly, causing her to recoil a little bit.

She didn’t know how to respond. She kept her face blank as she looked into his inquisitive eyes that were expecting some sort of response from her. She then broke the eye contact and stood up, trying to break this inappropriate intimacy. “Minhyun, I need to pack now.”

Minhyun nodded and bowed his head slightly to her before walking out, leaving her baffled and, to some extent, flattered.

---

Manager-hyung had taken the next flight to the United States after the whole scandal. He was disappointed in his co-worker. It turns out she was a e with hots for Minhyun. He’d always known that she treats the boys way too kindly. She ruffles their hair and laughs and jokes with them, as well as bends the rules for their sake. It’s come to the point the boys use informal talk when they speak to her… Manager-hyung had always thought it was because she was a woman and women have weak hearts when it comes to little boys, he never really thought she was e until he saw the video.

When he arrived at the hotel, it was nighttime. After negotiating with the hotel staff, he was escorted to the rooms that Nu’est were in.

The poor boys all looked downcast. Aron was on his laptop, probably looking up reactions to the scandal. JR looked ashamed. Minhyun looked heartbroken, Baekho also looked ashamed, and Ren looked bored. They were all quiet and the atmosphere was tense. When the saw me they all stood to greet me formally, but they looked anything but happy to see me.

“Where is that e?” manager-hyung asked them. “What room is she in?”

“She’s not a e,” Minhyun defended her.

“So she has you in a trance, does she?”

“No, she doesn’t,” he responded quite sheepishly.

“Whatever. Where is she?”

“In the room across the hall,” JR answered. Manager-hyung walked over and knocked the door.

She opened the door and bowed her head to him politely when she saw him.

When they were both inside the hotel room, he turned to her and said “What exactly is your problem?”

“I have no problem.”

“Yeah, so kissing Minhyun like that, are you saying there isn’t a problem with that?”

“I did it because he wasn’t performing well,” she said.

“Yeah and your kisses are magical and will help him, right?” manager-hyung said sarcastically. “Thanks to you, people are going to think that the Pledis employees are like you. You gave the company a bad name! You should be ashamed of yourself!”

She looked to the floor in shame.

“Stop blaming her for everything!” Minhyun yelled, and manager-hyung saw that Minhyun had entered the room, and the other four boys were there as well.

“Minhyun! Don’t raise your voice like that in front of your elders! And what the hell have you done with the boy?” hyung said to noona. “He seems completely smitten with you.”

“She hasn’t done anything, hyung! I just started to fall in love with her and she wanted to make me happy. It’s all my fault, not hers.”

Manager-hyung narrowed his eyes. It was then that he noticed something dark on the white bedsheets. He picked it up. It was Minhyun’s earring. He examined it and then his neck snapped. “What did she do to you? Tell me everything she’s done to you until this point…” he demanded from Minhyun.

“It was only that kiss, I swear,” Minhyun answered.

“Did she sleep with you?”

“No!” Minhyun yelled in response.

“Manager-hyung, with all due respect sir, that definitely did not happen,” JR stepped in.

“What is this then?” hyung asked, holding up the earring. “It was on the pillow. What would Minhyun be doing in your bed?” he said, glaring at her.

“I… I think that’s from yesterday morning,” noona answered stuttering. “After the night he…” Noona stopped talking and bit her lower lip.

“He did what?” hyung urged.

“He was locked out of his room, so I let him into my room,” she said quickly.

Hyung raised an eyebrow and his mouth widened in disbelief. “So you spent the night with him? You’re disgusting,” he spat. “Get your luggage and get out!”

“Stop talking to her like that!” Minhyun said. “She told me that it was improper to sleep in the same room, I insisted. And I slept on the floor! I promise that nothing more happened. None of it was her fault.”

“It was my fault, Min,” noona said, “I should have never let you in…”

“Min? Now you’re calling him ‘Min’?” Manager-hyung said with disdain. “Get out right now! Get a taxi, get to the airport and go back to Korea, and never come near the boys again! Do you hear me?” hyung yelled furiously at noona.

“I understand,” she said quietly before she gathered her luggage and walking towards the door. She walked past Minhyun and he stopped her by putting his arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

“Noona, don’t leave. I’ll be heartbroken. I promise I’ll get over you, but I don’t want you out of my life forever!”

“Minhyun, you’re making manager-hyung angrier,” she said quietly into his ear.

“I don’t care.”

“He’ll punish you. Let go of me,” she said.

“I’ll take any punishment if it means I hold you like this before you leave me for good,” he responded. “You’re worth it, noona. I love you.”

At this point, manager-noona had lost it. She dropped her luggage on the ground and hugged the boy that loved her back. Although she certainly didn’t feel the same way, she had never felt so special to anyone before. “Minnie, the girl that will accept your heart in the future is a lucky girl. It’s not going to be me though, okay? Thank you for loving me, thank you for making me feel special. Now, be a good boy for Nu’est. I’ll always be a Minhyun-biased LO/\E though. I’ll buy all your albums and hope for your photocard. I’ll go see your concerts. Tomorrow, when I watch your concert on YouTube, I better see a smiling Minhyun, hitting those notes and perfecting those dance moves. Don’t make me change from being Minhyun-biased, alright?” She then pulled away and kissed his cheek before gathering all of her luggage. She bowed goodbye to the rest of the boys and left them. Forever.

Okay, I lied. MinNoona ends here XD I don’t know why I had MinNoona feels as I wrote this chapter lol.

Poor Minnie <3

More Sandy in the next chapter, I promise!