Apologies

Disgraceful LOΛE

Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve you guys. <3 Thank you for sticking with me despite the fact I can totally feel this going downhill. I’ll try to pick it up and add these twists and turns to make this less boring.

Aron snuck out that night while manager-hyung was asleep. He hailed a taxi and told the driver the address.

He needed to see Sandy without manager-hyung knowing. He had to apologize to her and make it all right. He wanted to see her, to hold her and tell her finally that he loves her.

He arrived at her house and knocked the door. It was 1:00 am. He knew it was anything but appropriate to visit at such a time, but he had no other choice really. If he’d come any other time, manager-hyung would sure catch him and unwelcome punishment would surely follow. Punishment that took the form of remuneration cuts, extra training and possibly even contract termination.

He rang the bell four times before her father opened the door in a bathrobe. He looked surprised to see him. “Aron, what are you doing here at this time?” her father asked.

“I need to talk to her right away sir,” Aron answered respectfully.

“She’s asleep.”

“I’d like to wake her. May I please come inside?”

He let him inside and gave Aron the freedom to go into her room.

Aron entered and saw her fast asleep in her bed. Her slightly pink nose and the bags under her eyes told him that she had been crying. He saw that the Nu’est posters she had hung in her room had been taken down, only to be replaced with EXO posters.

That stung a little. It showed him how hurt she was. He felt so guilty. How could he accuse her of lying? Why did he do something so impulsive? He broke up with her when she hadn’t even done anything. He sat on the edge of her bed and began running his fingers through her hair and putting it behind her ears. She shifted in her sleep slightly. Aron got under the blanket and lay down next to her. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, taking in the scent of her hair, feeling her warmth against his body.

Her eyes fluttered open. Startled, she tried to sit up but Aron held her down.

“Please don’t get up,” he said. “Just let me hold you like this for a few more moments.”

She rubbed her eyes a few times, “why do I feel like I’m dreaming?” she asked staring back at him.

He leaned in and kissed her lips, “You aren’t. I’m sorry. I take it all back. I misjudged you my love.”

“Why did you do it?”

“I thought you lied to me. But you didn’t, did you?”

“Lied about what?”

“Kissing one of them…”

“Is that what this is about?” she asked frowning. “Didn’t I tell you to forget it?”

“Yes, but it slipped. And all of them denied it and I believed them.”

“Did he tell you in the end?” she asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Yes, he told me.”

“Are you angry?”

“Yes, I am actually.”

“Don’t be. I’m not angry about it.”

“He told me you seduced him. He told me you asked him to kiss you.”

Sandy suddenly looked heartbroken as her eyes lost their luster. “He did?” she asked as she trembled.

“He wanted me to break up with you. I think that’s why he said it.” Her eyes began to well with tears and Aron wiped them away with his thumbs. “What’s wrong? I didn’t believe him, Sandy. I know you aren’t that type of person.”

“I didn’t think he would say such a thing.”

“Me neither. Listen Sandy, I’m very sorry for doubting you. From now on, I will trust you with all my heart.”

She shook her head violently. “No. Don’t do that Aron. I don’t deserve that,” she responded.

“I love you, Sandy,” he said, kissing her forehead.

She let more tears spill as she pushed him away slightly. “Listen, there’s something I have to tell you.”

“Yes?”

“My heart is easily tamed.”

“I don’t think I understand,” he narrowed his eyes curiously.

“I start loving someone very easily, Aron. Too easily. Didn’t you find it at all strange when I went from JR to you in less then a day?”

“I… well…”

“Aron, whenever I see you, my heart beats harder. I admire you. I think I love you. But, sometimes I see other boys, and the same thing happens. Aron, I cheated on you. Twice, and I wanted to do it a third time too.”

“What?” he stuttered. His face fell, his eyes widened and his lips began to quaver.

“The first boy was someone I saw at a party. He was a nerd, and he was made fun of. I fell for him. There was something about his vulnerability that attracted me to him. When he asked me to dance, I didn’t refuse. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed him back. I dated him for a month, before he moved to Florida. The second boy was someone in school. He flirted, and he instantly flattered me. I fell for him too, and I dated him for two weeks before he left me for another girl. Right now, Aron, I see you, and I think I love you. But I know now that my love is meaningless if it’s not given to one person. I am a . I move from one guy to the other, thinking that I love them. It looks like I don’t know what love is yet. I’m sorry Aron.”

Sandy was terrible at lying; Aron had established that. But he looked into her eyes as she confessed what she had done and he just knew that she was telling the truth.

:O TWIST. Sandy’s a cheater.

I didn’t even expect that and I’m the author… but honestly I got bored of this story and so I decided to add some juice so I made her a cheater.

Poor Aron… *sigh*

I don’t know how I’ll end this lol.

Anyways, it’s 5:00 am at my place. Writing this while I’m waiting for B.A.P’s comeback and NU’EST’s second teaser XD

Just one more hour.

I’m so drowsy.

The comeback+teaser better be worth it!

I love you guys <3