One Kiss

Disgraceful LOΛE

What the am I doing? Baekho asked as he rethought his plan in his head. I am not like that. Why am I turning into a monster!

He went through the contacts on Aron’s phone and deleted Sandy’s number.

I just can’t let them meet each other, Baekho thought. I don’t want Aron to find out. He can’t find out. It’s all her fault! Why did she tell him? Couldn’t she have kept it a secret? Now, everything is all wrong.

He wanted to break them up. He knew it was evil and selfish. He wouldn’t have done it if Sandy had just kept quiet, but that was his best option now. He didn’t want Aron to find out about the deceit, but he also couldn’t handle the jealousy anymore.

The kiss… he was supposed to feel guilty about it, and he does. But as he thought about it, he realized that if he were to go back, he still would have kissed her. The thought that he’d felt her lips, and the thought that he’d been so intimate with her, that thought always lifts his spirits and makes him feel fuzzy and happy. Kissing her was worth all the guilt that came with it.

But she belongs to Aron. After the kiss, not only had he felt guilty, but his jealousy was magnified as well. The fact that Aron gets to experience the elation that comes with one kiss as much as he’d like without the supplementary guilt made him more jealous that he’d ever been. He hated that he was jealous. He didn’t want to feel this negative sentiment towards someone he cares about, but he couldn’t help himself. He needed to get rid of this jealousy, and so he was going to break them up.

He couldn’t let them communicate. He couldn’t let them meet. They had three weeks in the United States, and he has to prevent all form of communication between them or else Sandy might tell Aron that it was Baekho, and Baekho at that point would not have the audacity to deny it.

As these thoughts ran through Baekho’s mind, he took out the bag of powder from his pocket and put it inside a water bottle.

He had stolen this sedative from Ren’s bag. Ren suffers from insomnia, and so he needs to sedate himself sometimes to be able to fall asleep. Baekho was now using this powder, but for an entirely different reason.

He closed the water bottle and shook it until the powder dissolved completely. He put the water bottle on Minhyun’s shelf.

Minhyun, with his excessive OCD, always separates his water bottles and all of his equipment from the rest of the group’s. This had always been quite annoying for Baekho, but now it worked to his advantage.

Baekho watched it when Minhyun drank the contents of the bottle just a few minutes later.

They had a fan meeting, and everyone could tell that Minhyun was different. He was yawning, and his smiles were forced, and he kept rubbing his eyes. He looked bored out of his wits, tired and grumpy. The fan meeting passed, and when they were all in the van ready to get back to the hotel, noona turned to Minhyun with a frown on her face.

“What the hell Minhyun? What was with the grumpy face and all the yawning? Do you have any idea how bad you looked in front of your fans today?” she scolded.

“Sorry, noona. I’m just really tired,” Minhyun responded guiltily.

“Well then use this hour of free time we have to take a nap. You better not mess up the performance, okay?” she said sternly, and he nodded.

When they were at the hotel, JR urged Aron to call Sandy. Aron took out his phone and prepared to call. Baekho knew Aron would not have the number memorized.

“Strange. I don’t have the number,” Aron said after a few seconds or searching.

“Really?”

“Must be this stupid phone. I’ll get the number from noona later. After the performance, now I want to talk to my family.”

“But you’ll talk to her right after the performance, right? Aron you can’t postpone this for long,” JR said.

“I will, I promise,” Aron said and JR nodded in approval.

While JR and Minhyun took a nap, and Aron talked on the phone with his family on the other side of the States, and while Ren was busy with his manicure, Baekho made his way to manager-noona’s room.

He knocked the door. “Noona, I need to talk to you,” Baekho called from behind the door.

Noona opened her door.

“May I come in?” he asked politely.

Once they were in and settled, noona gave Baekho an inquisitive look, asking him to carry on.

“It’s about Minhyun,” Baekho began, “noona, he’s so broken because you rejected him, and it’s affecting the way he acts. Today, at the fan meeting, he was like that because of you. Noona can’t you please just do something about it?”

Noona sighed and shook her head in disapproval. “What do you want me to do? Accept his heart? Become a couple? I want to do something about the way he’s acting, but I really can’t do anything about it.”

“Noona, just kiss him once before the performance. One kiss can do wonders. He’ll feel better, and he’ll perform better.”

“That’s so messed up Baekho!” noona said rubbing her temples.

“I just don’t want to disappoint our fans. I looked online, and some of them noticed that Minhyun looked different and tired, and a lot of them are blaming the company. Minhyun can’t appear tired again or it will look bad for Pledis. And Pledisboss will notice this too and he’ll think you aren’t letting us sleep enough. That would be bad for you, right?”

“So you think Pledisboss will be satisfied with me dating Minhyun instead?” noona responded.

“No, I’m not telling you to date him. Just one kiss will rejuvenate him for the performance.”

“Fine,” noona said raising her shoulders in defeat. “I’ll kiss his cheek and that’s it.”

“If that’s what you want,” Baekho said, “bit it might be more effective if it were on his lips.”

Noona narrowed her eyes, “I am not doing that.”

“Fine, do what you want. Just do it right before the performance or else he’ll expect more and will be disappointed when you don’t give it to him.”

When it finally came time for the performance, they arrived at the concert hall and prepared backstage. They went through costuming, make-up and a final practice. So while everyone else was in the practice room making final preparations, Baekho excused himself to go to the bathroom.

He had stolen JR and Ren’s phones and he set them up, along with his own phone, in the make-up room, turning on the cameras so that they were filming every part of the room. He made sure that they were hidden, and that they wouldn’t be noticed. He threw Minhyun’s belongings on the ground, where his own camera was pointed and went back to the practice room where the rest of the boys and noona were.

“Minhyun, you’re stuff is on the floor. You should get them before they get infected with bacteria,” Baekho said jokingly and Minhyun dashed towards the make-up room. Baekho eyed noona for a while, and, as expected, noona followed him to the make-up room.

They waited for a few minutes as they did final vocal practices and JR’s costume was being fixed when noona came back. She looked flustered and uncomfortable. Seconds later, Minhyun returned. A huge grin was painted across his face, and that told Baekho that his plan had succeeded. Baekho quickly went back to make-up room and collected the phones.

He went through the footage, and one of the cameras had successfully recorded everything. He watched what had happened on the screen of his phone. Noona put her hands on Minhyun’s shoulders, giving him words of encouragement. She then ruffled his hair and slightly caressed his face. She then took his hands in hers and stood and leaned in to kiss the edge of his lips. She let go and walked out of the room. Minhyun followed her soon thereafter.

Baekho smiled in triumph. His plan had actually worked.

He waited until after the performance to edit the footage and upload it onto the Internet. He posted it as an anonymous user on the fancafe as soon as he had the chance. Now, all he had to do was wait.

Baekho hadn’t really realized how monstrous he was being then. Taking advantage of Minhyun like that… he only thought of it as way to get what he wanted. He ignored that it was immoral. He didn’t want to burden himself with guilt, so he pushed all of those thoughts away and only thought of the upsides. Baekho needed another manager. A stricter manager that wouldn’t allow Aron to meet Sandy…

That would mean that Aron would never talk to Sandy again, so he won’t be able to learn the truth. That would mean they would naturally break up, and Baekho wouldn’t have to feel so jealous all the time. Heck, it would also mean that Minhyun would likelier get over the stupid crush that he’s so stubbornly attached to.

He simply needed to get manager-noona fired. He ignored that it would be cruel to noona. Cruel to Sandy. Cruel to Aron. Cruel to Minhyun. He just locked all of those guilty thoughts from his mind.

This footage, that would spread explosively fast in the next few hours, would certainly get manager-noona fired.

Okay Baekho is unrealistically mean. But it’s not bad unrealistic right? It adds drama and whatnot, and I love drama. If baekho was realistic, he’d just come clean and then Aron would forgive him and then the story’s done and I wanted more excitement, you know? XD

But yeah, baekho you meanie. This will make it so much worse when Aron actually finds out. Expect lots of anger, and a lot of fighting and crying. So far this has been more of a friendship BaekRon story rather than a romance between Sandy and Baekho… but also expect romance.

So yeah, I think the MinNoona story has ended at this point as well. Which is a bit sad, imo.

Enough of me ranting, what did you guys think?