Falling Harder

Disgraceful LOΛE

Baekho had never been more nervous his entire life. When they finally landed in the United States and began collecting their luggage, Baekho mad an excuse that he was not feeling very well, asking manager-noona to be collect for his baggage from the terminal. He went into the bathroom and washed his face to ease the nerves. He was in the United States. In the same country as Sandy.

He never stopped thinking about her. For five months, since he’d last seen her, he’s thought of her everyday. Her scent, her hair, her smile, her tears, the way she says his name, the way she walks, the look in her eyes when she hears EXO’s voices. The thought of her was a form of melancholy to him. Everyday he is reminded that she will never belong to him and that she belongs to Aron, one of his best friends.

He never felt any form of distaste towards Aron though. If anything, he was glad he was making her happy. He felt jealousy, but being jealous of a person doesn’t necessarily mean you dislike them.

Anyways, he was here now. In the United States. Sandy is probably one of the ‘fans’ that are waiting in the airport for greet them. Manager-noona made it 100% clear though that Aron cannot be seen with Sandy in public, as the public thinks that Sandy is a that Aron broke up with five months ago. She’ll be there as a fan.

Baekho was still nervous though, nervous to catch her eye among the hundreds of fans waiting to welcome us to the United States. He was nervous that he might fall deeper when he sees her again. He was nervous that she’d see him and think ‘he’s gotten uglier.’ He was simply nervous.

He felt his heart beat out of control in his chest. He washed his face again and again, as if that would calm him but it didn’t. JR went inside the bathroom and saw him washing his face.

“Hey Baekho, what’s wrong? Are you sick?”

“A little.”

“Come on, we’re waiting for you. Apparently we have a lot of fans waiting to greet us outside. We must not keep them waiting long. Plus, Aron’s getting pretty impatient,” he winked at Baekho. Baekho sighed before taking a deep breath and walking out of the bathroom with JR.

There were hundreds of fans. They yelled and screamed and Baekho’s eyes searched the crowd for Sandy. He couldn’t find her. Maybe she chose not to show up at all, afraid a L.O./\.Es will recognize her as the that broke Aron’s heart, he thought.

When they finally got into the van, and closed the doors drowning out all of the sounds of the screaming fangirls, Baekho relaxed a little, until Aron began talking to manager-noona.

“Noona! Can we please, please, please go to Sandy’s house before the hotel?” he begged.

“Aron, we just got out of an 8-hour flight. Your girlfriend can wait a few more hours,” noona said.

“She can wait, but I can’t. Please noona. Please!” he pleaded with aegyo. “I miss her so much. Her house isn’t far from here. Just for 10 minutes, I want to just see her.”

Noona rolled her eyes at Aron. “Okay fine.” She then instructed the driver, and Baekho’s heart was tied in a knot again. He tried to hide how nervous he felt. The other must not find out.

It did not take long until the van stopped. Aron dashed out of the van and knocked the front door. From the window the van, Baekho watched as Sandy opened the door, her eyes widening with surprise before she threw her arms around him and squeezed him tight. When they stopped hugging, they kissed.

Baekho looked away. He could not think that way. He did not want to feel jealous of Aron. Aron was his friend after all.

But Sandy, she was as beautiful as ever. Her smile lit the world to him. He shook his head. Why is this happening to me? he thought.  He shook his head violently. He can’t fall harder for his friend’s girl. He just can’t. He cursed this thing called love. You can’t control this feeling; it just comes to you. He can’t choose to not love Sandy, and yet it’s making him a traitor. He hated being a traitor.

 Aron and Sandy had a small exchange before Sandy dashed towards the van. Baekho’s heart stopped.

She went inside the van and hugged manager-noona first. She then turned to the four of us.

“I missed you guys so much!” she said, looking at JR, and then Ren, and then Minhyun and then at Baekho.

When her eyes met his, his body went numb. She was breathtaking. It was terrible.

“Ok guys, break it up, we have to go!” noona yelled, killing the moment.

“Unnie, let them stay a while longer please?” Sandy pleaded.

“Honey, we’re here for three weeks,” noona responded. “You’ll see them a lot, don’t worry.”

“At least let Aron stay. We have a guest room and he can spend the night here.”

“Yeah noona! Please! We have no schedule until after tomorrow. Please let me spend the night here!” Aron pleaded.

Manger-noona sighed and said, “oh alright. Just don’t tell Pledisboss. The things I do for you boys.”

“I love you noona!” Aron said hugging her and planting a kiss on her cheeks.

“Stop it Aron,” noona pushed him away from her. “Go to your girlfriend, shoo!”

Aron gathered his luggage from the trunk of the van and went to spend the rest of today and tomorrow with Sandy.

He is so lucky, Baekho thought as the van drove away.

Annyeong readers. How have you guys been doing lately? I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. ^_^