Happy New Year !

Let's Get Him

L.Joe's POV 

Krystal came with some strangers disguise they're self.

"Who're they ?" I looked carefully at them, Krystal didn't answer my question but winked. "Woah, you brought SHINee Taemin and Minho?" I said it with a suprised

"Yeah, why not? You wanna meet them right?" Krystal smiled "Taemin want to meet Sulli too, right ?"

"Aaah ? Wha--tt ? Aaah, yeah sure, why not ? She's your friend." Taemin stuttered.

"Why are you talking nonsense, Krystal? Why would he meet me ?" Sulli made a strange face

"No, why not? I really want to see you girls and you, Krystal's boyfriend." Taemin replied

"I'm a huge fan of SHINee." I shake they hands. "We better get going, before it's late."

I walked with SHINee(s) and Nichkhun while the girls walked while gossiping. 

"We're here" I said and looked at Krystal.

"What? What is this place? An empty apartment?" Amber asked.

"It's empty but it's freaking cool" I said with a small laughed

"Haha, that's not funny." Minho said

"Come on, follow me." I opened the back door of the apartment.

"Where did you get the key?" Krystal getting curious.

"I know the architect of this place." 

We climbed the stairs until the roof top. It was really high that I can see everything down there.

"Wow ! Cool ! You did this ?" Nichkhun suprised

"Well, yeaah, every year I come to this place." 

I manage the campfire so it won't get really cold.

"This is my relaxing place." I said it proudly. "So, we have popcorn, marshmallow and coke. Anyone ?"

"Popcorn please ?" Victoria wants it.

"Popcorn for what?" Krystal asked

"Another suprise" I winked at her. She smile. "Oooh, ! Another 1 minutes. People, sit down, hurry."

"Woah woah, okay slow down." Taemin helped Sulli sat down on the floor since there is no chair.

"Let's count. 10 9 8" I sat down besides Krystal separately at the back while the others sat in front of us.

"7 6 5 4 3 2 1." We count it together.

The fireworks went out prettily. 

"Woaaah !" Everyone were suprised.

"I've never ever seen a fireworks in front of my eyes. It is so close. It felt like it's right in front of me." Krystal smiled happily.

"The coolest place ever." I nodded. I looked at Krystal's face. She was really happy, her smile, her fallow skin ~ Make me melt. I looked at the others and saw Nichkhun and Victoria kissing. 

"Go get a room" Amber got mad.

Krystal looked at them, her hair ~ Haissh, this is crazy. She looked at me and I looked away. I swallow my saliva and got nervous.

"Thank you, ByungHun. This is so cool. The best day I've ever had." Krystal thank me and lie down on my shoulder.

"Sure, anytime Krystal." My heart was beating fast.

"You're not angry if I do this right?" She said

"Do what?" My heart was beating really really fast. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks and lie down on my shoulder again. "Well, I guess the answer is no." I was really nervous and tried to change the topic. "Who wants to play UNO ?" 

"Mee !" The others answer while Krystal smiled.