Taemin's Birthdaayy (-:

Let's Get Him

Krystal POV 

"Krystal honeey ~~ Wake up !" Key shouted.

"What ~~~? It's 9.00 in the morning, school's end. Need to sleep !" I groaned

"Come on honey ! You don't remember what day is today?" Key pinch my cheeks.

"What?" I pouted

"Seriously?! You don't remember? Just wake up and take a shower. You'll remember it later."

"Oppaa ~~ I'm too lazy."

Key oppa got out of my room. What day is today actually? It's Monday, so what ~~ I got up and take a looked at my calendar. It's Taemin Oppa's birthday!  I took a shower and hurryly ran to Taemin's room. 

I opened the door and "Oppa!" But Taemin's not there. Where is he? I ran to the kitchen and saw Key Oppa baked something delicious.

"Honeey ~~ Where's Taemin Oppa?" I pouted

"You remember huh?" Key smirked

"Well of course, he's my fake brother !"

"How about me then?"

"You're my true and lovely brother" I smiled while playing with the rotating chair. "Btw, where's the others?"

"They went to SM company. They'll be back soon" 

"Why aren't you following them? No schedule today?"

"No no no, I'm free, how about you, no Myungsoo today?"

"Well, he's busy" 

"Hmmph~~ I need you to go to the mall"

"I'm too lazyy ~ Go by yourself" I stick my tongue out

"YAH ! I'm busy doing this cake! Go buy some milk, and presents for Taemin"

"Fine !" 

I took the car keys and wore my coat since it's cold outside. Went outside found a lot of gifts in front of the door. I shouted "Oppa ! There's a plenty of gifts from fans outside here, come take it before it surrounded by snow". I heard him shouted back "Okay". Went to the car and start the engine, I turn on the heater and the radio.

 

Mall

I bought all of the things that Key Oppa told me. Waitt, I didn't bought any present for Taemin yet. I went to this shop called 'Ratio' and made a shirt says "Krystal heart me". Cool isn't it? I paid and felt kinda thirsty, I walked through Starbucks Coffee and saw......................