Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Taemin ~

Let's Get Him

I went home with a disappointed faces. Opened the door and Key was angried.

"Where did you go? It's like 1 hour they'll be back." I walk through my room. Key continued "Don't you have a mouth?"

I slammed the door loudly. "Hmmph ~~" I sighed, liying down on the soft bed. I looked through my phone and saw L's picture. "Grrr, need to delete this" Heard a knock "Come in"

"Are you okay, honey ?" Key came and lie down on the bed besides me.

"Key Oppa, Myungsoo cheated again ~"

"W-wait, AGAIN ?!" 

"Yeaah ~~"

"So did you forgive him or broke up?"

"Broke"

"Oh ~ Poor my baby, you'll find a true boyfriend soon"

"Well, I'm going to college soon, and there's must be a lot of handsome guys, right?"

"Yeaah ~! Come on, raise you're spirit !"

"But ~ it's just, I love him"

"You'll forget him one day"

"Thank you honeey"

"You're welcome, you know i love you right?"

"I love you too"

"Now help me with the cake and the others, hurry" Key pulled me towards to the door.

We went outside and get the cake's done. I blowed some balloons and put it around the living room. 

"DONE !" I and Key shouted together.

"Ooops, just in time, here they are" Key and I got ready. As soon as they opened the door "SUPRISE !" I pushed Taemin into the living room.

"Woaah ~! Thank you guys" Taemin smiled happyly.

"Only guys huh ? How bout' me?" I sulked

"You too, Krystal" 

"Okay, let's blow the candle" Key hurryly bring the cake

"Saengil chuka hamnida ~ Saengil chukha hamnida ~ Sarangahaeyo Taemin ~ Saengil chuka hamnida" We sang it together.

"Make a wish" Minho said. Taemin closes his eyes and wished. Then he blowed the candles.

"Woo Hoo ~!" Jonghyun cheerly said.

"Okay, let me take a picture" I took my camera. "Smile people smile ~!" Everybody were having fun accept me. I took my coat and went out secretly. I saw the playground outside and sat there. Playing the swing lonely. Saw many cars passes by. "Wait wait ~, Isn't that L.Joe?" I saw he got out from a white car. "Hey L.Joe ! Hey !" I shouted loudly but he didn't heard me. I was about to run towards him but..........