ByungHun ByungHun ByungHun. Where the hell are you?

Let's Get Him

"L. Joe" I shouted again. I was about to run towards him "L-"  but someone poked me, i looked back and it was Taemin. He was wearing beanie and glasses to diguise himself.

"Finally found yaa" Taemin sighed

"What? found me? Is everybody looking for me?" 

"Yes. Key told us about L and we were worried if you do something stupid. Why did you shouted Myungsoo's name just now?"

"Aaah? I shouted Myungsoo's name?"

"Yeah, L just now? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, oh yes. Just now I saw our neighbour's dog. and the dog's name is L"

"Err, okay. Since when do you talk to our neighboor?" He lifted one of his eyebrow

"Since today, heee" I smiled and sighed. "Let's go home and celebrate you're precious birthday before it ends"

"Let's not go, I wanna walk"

"Aaah ? Err, okay." Well, that's weird, Taemin wanna walk with me? Seriously? He's different. We walk slowly,

"Actually I have something to tell you!" He turned to me and made a shock faces

"Oh my god! Damn, what is it?"

"Promise me, you won't tell anyone? Please please please ?" He begged.

"Okay okay, I promise"

"Hmmph ~ How do i tell yaa? Oh my god this is so hard, I can't do this. You'll tell her, oh my gossh oh my"

"Just stop and tell me !" I yelled

"I had a crush on Sulli" He fastly said it.

"What? Said it again? You had a crush on WHO ?"

"You're bestfriend, Sulli ~~ Finally I said it " He sigh. "What should i do ?????"

"Well, ask her out. Confess you're feelings"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Well, what if she likes you ! Try Taemin try !"

"Thanks Krystal, I love you"

"Suree"

"Now tell me about you ~ Are you okay? You just broke up with L right?"

"Yess, feeling kinda empty"

"Aww ~~ Chill, go find a better man"

"Found one, but didn't get a chance to get his number"

"Wow ! So fast, it's like today you broke up with L and you just found a new boyfriend"

"No actually, fake boyfriend" 

"Err, what was his name?"

"L.Joe ~ Nice name actually."

"L.Joe?! You mean ByungHun?" He looked shocked

"Yeah yeah ~ You knew him?"

"Err, yeah. His one of our neighbour. I played badminton with him last two months"

"Seriously?! Can you show me his house ! Please please ! Now !" I begged

"Not now. Tomorrow please? It's getting late. They're getting worried, let's go home" Taemin pulled me

"But but but, haissh ~~"

 

Home

We walked into the house

"Chill, he's not going anywhere" Taemin said

"Who's going anywhere?" Onew asked

"No one." I said angryly

"If there's no one, it must be someone" Minho said

"Come on, tell us, maybe we can help" Jonghyun said

"Will you guys stop interfering my problems?! You guys go solve you're freaking damn busy life !" I went to the room and slammed the door.

 

Nobody's POV 

Next Morning

Krystal's stomach groaled. She didn't ate dinner last night, she got up and slowly opened the door. She looked carefully and there's nobody outside. Quickly she ran to the kitchen and stole some food. She saw a note and an envelope on the table.

The note says "We've got schedule this morning. Eat you're breakfast. We're sorry Krystal !" Krystal smirk and smile. She took the note and the envelope to her room. Krystal open the envelope and saw a piece of paper. She looked at the paper "This is the L.Joe's address. Number 45 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Sorry, I can't go with you, busy today. Well, good luck!  XOXO Taemin"

Krystal quickly change into a comfortable clothes and brush her tooth. She wore her coat and ran outside. "Grr, presents" Krystal put the presents inside and locked the door. She walked and tried to find the house. "Hmmph ~~ Which one ? number 45. Oooh ! There it is, finally ! Thank god." Krystal rang the bell. An old woman opened the door.

"Yes?" The old woman said nicely

"Is there L.Joe inside?"

"L.Joe ? No."

"What? How about ByungHun?"

"Oh, yes. ByungHun. He rent one of the room, he is such a nice kid"

"Err, is he inside?"

"I'm sorry, he left yesterday."

"What ?! W-why ?"

"He live with his friends at a dorm somewhere in Seoul."