Evil L.Joe

Let's Get Him

L.Joe's POV 

2 Weeks Later 

I tried to forget Krystal, slowly and slowly but it's hard and now, Hwa Young, the girl I've met at the bus stop. She confessed that she likes me. We're not making up, I reject her. I'm sorry Hwa Young, but I don't like you. But still, we can be like bestfriends. Krystal was still with Myungsoo, well yeaah ~ I'm jealous.

"Hey L.Joe!" Hwa Young came and slamed her book at the desk

"Gosh, that was shocking."

"Soorrryyy ~~" She laughed a little. "Today's class, are end. Let's go eat sushi !" She pulled me.

"No, I just ate." 

"Fine, I'll pay." She pouted

"I'm on!" I laughed and got up from the chair.

"Let's go to Sushi Hyo. Yeah yeah ~" She jumped happily.

"Stop it, everyone were looking." I tried to stop her.

 

Krystal's POV 

It's been two weeks didn't talk/call/meet L.Joe. I'm kind of miss him, cause his my bestfriend. He didn't answer any of my text or my call. I tried to go to his house once through the back door but it's locked. Even Amber left, she went to New York live with her father.  Everytime I saw L.Joe in college his with a girl, it's his new girlfriend I guess. Feeling kind of jealous and I am ing missing him ~~ L.Joe, I wanna meet you, I wanna tell you about my life, it's kinda sad that you're different now. You're much more than a bestfriend L.Joe ~

"Why are you daydreaming honey?" L woke me up from my daydream. We were at this Sushi restaurant. He put his arm around me. "Hey L.Joe ! Here !" He shouted

"L.Joe ? Where ?" I looked around and saw L.Joe. I pushed L's arm away and got up. L.Joe with his girlfriend came to us. He didn't looked happy.

"Hey, sup man?" L.Joe greeted L

"Cool, come on, join us." L invited him.

"Hey Krys." He smiled, finally, he showed a smiled and say something to me.

"Heey ~~" I made a groaned voices.

"This is Hwa Young, Hwa Young, this is Myungsoo prefer L and Krystal." L.Joe introduce her.

"I knew Myungsoo." She said with a low voice.

"Yeah, we knew each other." Myungsoo reply.

"Wow, you're beautiful." She said to me and smiles.

"Thanks, you too." I've never thought that she was nice. No wonder ByungHun likes her.

"You two made a sweet couple." Hwa Young said it.

"Oh thank you. You guys too." I replied.

"No, no. We're not making up." L.Joe deny it.

"Yeah, we're friends." Hwa Young agreed.

Although L.Joe and Hwa Young are friends, but they're really sweet. I saw them feeding each other, L.Joe fix Hwa Young's lips with tissue. L.Joe tied Hwa Young's hair so that it won't get into the food. This is freaking ing jealous, can't believe L.Joe would do this.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." I said it and leave as soon as i can. I went into the bathroom and look at the mirror. Why am I feeling unwell? They're really sweet, can't believe that they're friends. I wished I would like L.Joe, it must be lucky to have a such  good looking and sweet boyfriend. Wait wait, why am I acting like this? I have Myungsoo, he's the only one for me. Not L.Joe. I go out, and saw my only boyfriend, Myungsoo.

"Where's the others?" I asked

"They left." 

They didn't even wait for me. It's like 2 minutes I went to the toilet and they left ?! L.Joe is not that old L.Joe anymore ~ He's evil L.Joe.

 

Two Months Later

Woah, two months have passed. Can't believe I'm not talking to L.Joe anymore, I missed him so much. Everyday I cried and tried to forget him.  Oh, I saw L.Joe, he's alone. This is the time.

"Hey, L-" I stopped as I saw Hwa Young went near him. I sighed. Grr, Krystal  ! Why are you so stupid ! Forget that guy! Wait, wait, where are they going actually ? Should I stalk them ? Hehe. Class going to start soon, but stalking is more important. 

I followed them around. The went to the college garden and sat on a bench. They were studying while I'm stalking behind the trees. Hwa Young was sitting in front of L.Joe. I didn't saw L.Joe smiles as usual, he was really making a serious face. I should not do this, let's just go Krystal. Wait wait, Hwa Young got up, she sat besides L.Joe. "Oh !" I said it slowly and cover my mouth. My eyes turn widely. I fell on the ground and it all turn black. The last thing I've heard is 'Krystal?'