First Kiss

Let's Get Him

Krystal's POV 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around.

I heard a voice saying "Oh, Krystal. I'm worried about you." I clear my eyes and saw Jessica Unnie

"Unnie ! I miss you so much" I hugged her without even thinking what happen

"You've been unconscious for three days honey, do you remember anything?" Key asked

"Three days ?!" I was shocked and sighed. "I-I- The last thing that I saw was a bicycle, I guess?"

"I said so." Key said it.

"What ? What happen?" I was confused

"Hmmph, a witness said, the boy who drove the bicycle accidently hit you. He's bicycle's brake, broke." Jessica tell

"How was he?"

"He's fine, he broke his leg." Key eww.

"Don't you have any schedule?"

"Well, we were about to go sweety." Jessica hold my hands tightly

"Take care" Key kissed my forehead and they leave. This is life looked like.

20 minutes later *knock knock

"Err, come in?" I'm talking like a princess

"Heey, are you okay?" Hwa Young came, alone -.-

"Heey, I'm okay ~~ Thanks for visiting."

"I heard that you're lonely so I decided to accompany you."

"Thanks, you're alone? Where's L.Joe?"

"He's busy, let's not talk about him." She said it fastly. "Actually, let's talk about him. I and him were at the place where it's near where you got hit by the bicycle."

"Oh really? I didn't saw you guys." I lied

"Stupid liar. I saw you, stalking us."

"I-I ddidn't meant to." I stuttered

"Liar. Oh please, don't ever thought about taking him back. He's mine."

"I-m-i'm not." I blinked my eyes for a few times. Hwa Young cover my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up and listen." She groaned. "I knew about you and L.Joe. What past is past. Don't you ever dare to talk to him again. You left him, remember."

I pushed her hand away. "I didn't left him. It was all an act, okay ! I was in love with Myungsoo !"

"It wasn't just an acted ! He likes you, you stupid ! and he tried to forget you but he can't. and now, I like him! I almost kiss him but because of you! You've ruined everything."

Tears falling on my cheeks, I couldn't spoke or respone anything.

"And now please, don't take him away from me, please?" She begged

 

L.Joe's POV

What is that noise? I heard a big noisy came from Krystal's room. Did she woke up? I was about to open the door but I heard Hwa Young's voices talking to Krystal. She told Krystal everything. her ! I throw away the flowers that I bought for Krystal and took a deep breath.

"And you know that flowers at the table. Those are from Byunghun." I heard Hwa Young said. She continued, "You're boyfriend, Myungsoo, visited you once. Only once ! You are so stupid Krystal, If I were you, I will dumped him. But Byunghun, he was worried. He visited you everyday and many times. He even sleep with you, waiting for you to woke up."

I closed my ears and groaned. I opened the door fastly.

"Oh my god, Byunghun?" HwaYoung was shocked.

"I told you, not to tell her !" I was angry and tried to choke HwaYoung.

"Byunghun! Byunghun! Byunghun! Stop it!" Krystal's scream while crying.

I stopped. "Krystal ~~" I sighed and sat on the comfortable chair besides her bed. "Get out Hwa Young."

"No !" She replied back.

"I said get out !" I angrily said it. She went out and tried to block the nurse for coming into the room. I looked at Krystal and realized something. I got up and sat on her bed. I hold her hands and wiped her tears. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you doing Byunghun? She's you're girlfriend, go get her."

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend. I don't even like her."

"She told me everything. Is it true?"

"It is." I got closed to her face. We went silence for a minute and freezed. I looked into her eyes.

She close her eyes and whispered "Kiss me" 

"Is that mean, that you like me?" I asked. She didn't answer and kept her eyes close. I leaned toward her face and slowly get my lips through hers. We kissed. It felts like fireworks around me. She stop and sighed.

"What ? You don't like that? I can kiss better next time." I asked her again and she laughed a little.

She hugged me tightly and said "I don't know what to say. Everytime I saw you with that girl, I was jealous." 

I smirked and laughed then kissed her again without stopping and not stopping. 

"Stop Byunghun, we're in the hospital." She pushed me slowly.

"I don't care. It's my first kiss." I tried to kiss her but she avoid it.

"First kiss?" She ask with a weird face

"I mean, first kiss with you." I kissed her shortly

"Ohh ~~" She pouted.

"Haha, what is it? You don't felt anything? Any love?"

"I felt happiness honeey ~~" She smiled happily

"I like the way you say honey. It is so y." 

"Whatever." She kissed me shortly on the cheeks "Muaaah~~"