It Hurts

Let's Get Him

L.Joe's POV 

It's 8.30 am. I ate my breakfast fastly and get ready. 

"What time is your class?" Granny ask.

"9.00 am" I lied, it wasn't my class, it's Krystal. I gotta pick her up

I went into my car and drive through Krystal's house. I saw a red car and L was in the car. He got out and smiled evily to me. I get out and wait for Krystal in front of the car.

"What are you doing here? Did Krystal tell you about us?" He ask calmly. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"She's with me. So back off." He said it calmly.

"Oh really ? We'll see"

 

Krystal's POV 

I wore my coat and take a slice of bread before going out. Key oppa kissed my cheek and opened the door for me.

"K-r--syta-al?" He stuttered and looked at me.

"What is it?" I ask him curiously.

"Err, go. Go solve it. Bye bye !"

He pushed me out and shut the door. I looked in front and saw these two handsome boys.

"Heey Krystal ~" L went near me and give me a cheek kiss. I didn't stop him while L.Joe was watching with a glared inside his eyes. "You're going with me right?" L ask

"I- I-- i" I stuttered, I can't think of anything else. It was all blank.

"Or with me?" L.Joe ask with his puppy eyes.

It is hard to make a choice. These two guys are awesome, are good looking but which one Krystal ? Make up you're mind. Do you really love Myungsoo? Or do you want to hurt L.Joe?

"I-I-I'm sorry L-L--LL.Joe. I'm breaking up with you." I said it with pain

"Why are you breaking up with me? We're not even real. It's all a lie, you didn't tell Myungsoo?"

"It's all a lie?" Myungsoo ask with a suprised face.

"Yeah man, she wants you to be jealous." He answer and laugh a little, but I know he hurt inside.

"Seriously Krystal?" L smile

"Aaah, i guess so..." I pouted

 

L.Joe's POV 

She smiled.

"You want me to be jealous?" Myungsoo smiled and smirked. "I am totally jealous !"

"Ahaha, that's great." I laughed but on the inside, I just wanna scream out loud.

"Thanks man for helping her. I owe you." He shaked my hand and hug me.

"No biggie" I smiled 

"Are we cool now? Cause, hmmph ~ Maybe we should hang out sometimes." He ask 

"Yeah, that's cool." I spoke before he could say something else. "Should you guys go? It's 8.50 am."

"Oooh, we're late. Bye man." He winked.

Krystal looked at me with a worried face and then, they left.

"Oh godd !" I scream. "Dammit ! !" I sighed and got into my car. I drove fastly as I could, I didn't think of anything else and cry. I turn on the radio and it played It Hurts by 2NE1. "Radio these days" I didn't turn it off and listened to it.  I can hear horns from the cars outside and don't care. " !" I nearly  hit a kitten. I stopped near the bus stop. I sighed and backup the carseat. Someone knock the window, a girl i think. I opened the window and saw this girl with a long hair. 

"Hey, you're that fighting guy right?" She ask.

"A fighting guy?" 

"Yeah, from yesterday. I saw you got a fight with a guy named, aahh, what was his name? hmmph ~ L ?"

"Err, yeah. Him, why ?"

"You're going to college right?"

"Yeah, on my way."

"Could you probably give me a ride. The bus left like 5 minutes ago and I'm late for class."

"Suree, come in."

She opened the door and sat. 

"Thanks" She smile.

"Sure." We silence for a while and I started to talk. "Whats your name?"

"Hwa Young, how bout' you?" 

"ByungHun but sometimes L.Joe." We shakes hands and smile.