Baby I'm Sorry

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

 

If you haven't know, this is actually a songfic (actually an albumfic xD)

I hope you like it althought it's short... THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ANYWAY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS. Please, stay with me!

 

=====================================================================================================

Sandeul's POV

Huh don’t go, don’t go

Repeating the same words

I call, call, call out to you

But it’s still an answer-less echo

This nightmare of a night

I remain alone and fall asleep

In place of my dried up tears

Are thin lines of rain yeah

My heart is hurting more

My tears are drying more

 

It’s been three months since she dump me for another guy. I wish I could forget her easily like how she forgets me. Sigh. Remembering that night hurts me a lot. I called for her until it hurts but she never turns her back. She left me with a guy that night- that supposed-to-be special night.

My left-behind heart is empty

The wind blows coldly

The shadows drag under my heavy eyes

Again in my exhausted heart,

Darkness fills up

Waves of tears surge up

“Jagiya! Go to the park at 7pm, okay?” I beam through the phone. “Ah. Okay. I’ll be there.” She said but there’s something in her voice that is wrong. I decorated the whole park with colourful lights. I also prepare a dinner table. Why? Today is our anniversary! I can’t wait to sing for her and I know how much she wants to hear me play the piano. I’m so excited!

I hang the last string of lights on the last tree and smile at it. I place a clean white cloth on the round table and put a romantic candle at the center of the table. Haha, I don’t know where I get this romance but I’m sure it’s from Jinyoung-hyung. Speaking of Jinyoung-hyung, here he is with the members and the foods. “Sandeul, here’s the foods. Guys, arrange it on the table.” He said as Baro and Gongchan place the foods. On the other hand, Jinyoung-hyung place the keyboard stand near the table and Shinwoo-hyung place the keyboard above it. I look around the park. It is the place where we first met and the place where I want to celebrate our first anniversary, cliché, right? But for me, it’s romantic. Everything seems so perfect. I look at my watch and saw the long hand is on 11 and the small hand on the 6. Omo! I need to get ready! I shoo my friends and ready myself.

It’s been 30 minutes and she hasn’t show up. I’m getting worried because she may be in harm. Suddenly, I saw the familiar figure. I hold the bouquet of roses tightly and smell it. I walk towards her direction. “Jagiya!” I hug her and give her the roses but she just look at it with sad eyes. “Jagiya, why?” I asked her. “U-umm. Junghwan. Why did you set this whole park?” she asked clueless. Don’t tell me she forgot our anniversary? “A-ah. Come on, sit at the chair.” I decided to change the topic and ignore her question maybe she’s kidding again. That girl loves to joke around. She looks at me and holds my hand. “Junghwan, I’m sorry if I’m late to our date today. But I actually have something important to say to you.” She bite her lips so I squeeze her hand for her to calm down. “Tell me what is it and I’ll help you.”

“Junghwan… Sorry but I think we should break up.”

With the words she told me, I suddenly let go of her hands. I look at her dumbfounded and she starts to walk away from me. “But, Sunhi..” I hold her arm as I let go of the roses. The roses scattered around the floor but I could care less. I look at her with pleading eyes. “Sunhi… Please don’t leave me. D-did I do s-something wrong? Am I n-not good enough? T-tell me! I’ll do everything to be the perfect one for you.” I continue to plead at her but the eyes that used to be full of emotions are now icy cold. “Junghwan, listen. I don’t think this relationship is going nowhere. We should stop already, okay?” she said as she pulls away her hands. “B-but Sunhi, I’ll make this relationship works. I’ll do anything, just tell me…” I didn’t know that my tears are already falling but the only thing that I can do right now is to plead at her. Suddenly someone from a far is waving towards her. “Sunhi-yah~!” the guy wave at her. On the other hand, Sunhi who was icy cold at me a while ago turns into a warm hot chocolate just by the sight of the guy. Who is he? I want to voice it out. “Sunhi, who is he?” I try to put my best confident voice but it end up crack. “You don’t need to know, Junghwan. Please, forget everything.”

“Can you at least stay for tonight? It’s our anniversary.” Her eyes soften but turns into ice again. “Junghwan, I’m really sorry but I don’t think that’s good.” She said and she walks towards the guy’s direction. I can’t do anything but to look at her disappearing figure. A gush of cold wind passed by as my tears start to flood down my red cheeks. I feel so empty.

I just want to be alone

Do I need to erase all of our memories now babe

I just want to be alone

Like a fool, I only look for you

Soon, my friends came out. “Sorry, dude.” Baro said as hug me. “Sandeul, we’re sorry.” Jinyoung said with sad eyes. Shinwoo pats my back as Gongchan starts to speak, “Hyung-“ I raise my hand telling them to stop. “It’s okay… P-please leave me for now.” I said as I feel more tears running down. They nodded and go away from the park. I go to the table that I prepared and sit on one of the chairs. I look around the park and sighed. It’s really the end, huh? I saw the wine on the table. “I even asked Jinyoung-hyung to buy you but here you are, wasted. Well, I should not waste something expensive so might as well drink it.” I open the wine and get a glass. I pour the drink and look at the sky for a moment. Sadly, the sky starts to cry. I chuckle. “Did your girlfriend leave you too? I guess we’re the same.” I shrug as I feel the rain pour down at me mixing with my tears. “Let’s toss! For the guys who were left by their girlfriends! Cheers!” I held my glass up and drink it. I didn’t know that I cry myself to sleep. It is then, when I feel that Shinwoo-hyung and Gongchan is carrying me. “Ahh, hyung! You’re so fat!” Gongchan whine and I laugh at them. Suddenly it hit me and I start crying. “Y-yah! Sandeul-ah! You’re so weird!” Shinwoo hyung yell in horrify. “Maybe, that’s the reason why Sunhi left me. Ahh!!! I should have exercise a lot!” I said in between of my sobs. “Aish! Sandeul, just sleep! You’ll forget her, eventually!” I heard Jinyoung-hyung yell. I look at their direction and saw that Jinyoung-hyung and Baro are cleaning the park. I smile and Shinwoo-hyung look at me weirdly again. I laugh crazily and get off of Gongchan and Shinwoo-hyung’s grip. “WAAAA!!! I LOVE YOU ALL, GUYS!” I shout that made them all look at me. Eventually, they smile. “Aigoo! Ducky, go to sleep!” Baro shook his head while smiling.

I tell myself that everything will be okay now

And I called up my friends but

Why am I only talking about you?

What am I doing?

Is this really the right thing to do? I don’t know

Remembering all of those memories make me want to cry again. I look at my phone and decided to call my friends. “Hello, Sandeul-hyung?” Gongchan answered the phone. I heard someone grabbing the phone. “Sandeul-yah~~~” Baro called which made me chuckle. I heard shuffling in the background and then, Shinwoo’s voice is on the phone, “Hello, Sandeul-ah. I heard that you have an emotional breakdown.” Then I heard someone getting the phone. “Hello, Sandeul-ah! Are you okay at your house? Do you want us to go there? You’re alone there, right? Why did you even go to your house? Why don’t you-”

“Hyung!” I yelled. “Stop, okay? I actually call you to go to our house.”

“Okay, we’ll be there!” he said then he hung up. After a minute, I already hear the doorbell. They’re already here? I open the door and was surprise that they are already here. “You’re already here?!”

“Yeah! When you called us, we’re already heading to your house!” Gongchan beam and hug me, soon the others join in, suffocating me to a group hug. “Are you feeling better, Sandeul?” Shinwoo hyung asked. “Can’t… breathe” They let go of rapidly. “Sorry.” They all mutter. “It’s okay.” I smile at them as I fix my shirt. “Are you okay, now?” Baro asked. “It’s not like I’m going to die. Besides, I already told you yesterday that I’ll forget her.” I grin. “Do you want some snacks?” I asked them as we head towards the couch. “You’re asking us that?” Jinyoung-hyung roll his eyes. “Okay. Okay. I’ll go get some snacks.” They grin at me and sit comfortably at the couch.

It was yesterday when I determined that I’d forget you

I made a big and loud determination

But I only pound the floor as I think about us

I regret it, I want to hold you, who is like a cloud

I want to catch you, who is like a butterfly

I long for it so much, us two that was like one

I just want to be alone

Do I need to erase all of our memories now babe

I just want to be alone

Like a habit, I only look for you

I go back with the snacks and sit beside Gongchan and Baro. We eat and talk about schools and our families. We talk about Jinyoung-hyung’s parents’ new hotel in America. I’ve heard that it is very beautiful and as expected from their family’s business, it grows very fast. Then, Gongchan’s business is about wine. They make one of the finest wines. Yes. Our ‘maknae’s’ business is wine. Recently, we taste their new wine and I can’t explain how it taste. Strong yet good? Next is Baro, their business? Stealing. Haha. Kidding. Their business is about gadgets and I heard that they are planning a new gadget or something. Me? My parents handle restaurants. Our family loves cooking and we love experimenting with foods. If I’m not mistaken, they open a new restaurant again in Japan. Last, Shinwoo-hyung’s parents who are always busy as very successful lawyers visited him last week. We feel happy for him, well who wouldn’t? Our parents are always busy so they only go home… sometimes? Well, it’s okay. We’re still happy for them and besides, we are always together. Be the one, all for one?... Haha.

 “So Jinyoung-hyung, how was the date with Minhee?” Gongchan asked which made us laugh. “Y-yah! We’re not dating!” Jinyoung-hyung stutter while his face is red. “We just start filming her video and we practice our song.” “You already have a song?” Shinwoo-hyung asked. “Yeah. We decided to sing ‘What do you want to do?’” Jinyoung-hyung answered. “Yah! The topic is going out! Hyung, we’re asking if you’re dating her.” Baro teased. “We’re not! Besides, Sandeul should have date her. But he’s too busy with his past life. He can’t even let go of it.” Jinyoung said as he mock me with his words. His words are just striking through me. It makes me cry and angry. “You don’t even have to bring that out!” I yelled as I let out the pain. “You’re not in my position! So you don’t have the right to say it!” I lose my control and I can’t believe that I’m already shouting at him- at my hyung. Tears start to gather in my eyes. “Just go home if you’re done. I’m sorry, hyung.” I said as I run upstairs.

I went to my room and lock it. The tears that are threatening to fall have already landed on the ground. I try to be quiet because I don’t want them to hear me. I don’t like it when I look vulnerable in front of anyone. They know me as Sandeul, the ball-of-sunshine guy and not Sandeul, the crying baby. I hear the front door opens followed by shuffling of feet, then the door close. Although I don’t want to look weak at anyone, my friends still know me. They know that when I’m sad, I want to be alone. I feel sorry for shouting at them. It’s just that… Sunhi… I can’t… I’m still looking for her… I want to catch her then hold her tightly in my arms… but I know that it won’t happen. I continue to cry when I hear a vibrating sound. I look for my phone and I saw Jinyoung-hyung’s name.

 

To: Ducky

From: Fox-hyung

“I forget you and dancing party time

I leave you and dancing party tonight”

Meet us in the club at 8 or I won’t forgive you.

 

-------- 

Jinyoung’s POV

Ahhh.  Sandeul is really frustrated but still, he shouldn’t have shouted at me! Hmp. WAAA!!! But I shouldn’t be mad at him. “Hyung?!” I heard Gongchan call. “W-what?” I asked. “Aish. You’re spacing out hyung. We’ve been calling you since a while ago.” Baro groans. “S-sorry. What is it anyway?” I asked as I give my full attention to them. “Well, Sandeul-hyung looks so sad. What should we do?” Gongchan pouts at me. “Hmmm…” Think. Think. What should we do?... Aha!

“Neol itgo dancing party time…” I sang as they said, “Hey!”

“Neol dugo dancing party tonight ~” I continue with them saying the part, “Ho!”

“Yeah! Let’s go to the club!” Shinwoo said and we cheer. You’re wondering why are we going to a club? Actually not that kind of club that you’re thinking. That club is not the dirty club with strippers or what-so-ever. It’s a club where you can chill, have dance (A/N: not the dirty one =.=). There’s also a live band there and a bar where you can have some drinks. There are alcoholic beverages but some are not that strong. Besides, it’s Gongchan’s parents’ club so why can’t we have some fun there? I decided to text Minhee and Heejin so they can also come with us. Minutes later, I feel my phone vibrate. I get it from my pocket and saw a message from Minhee.

 

To: Jinyoung-pabo

From: Minhee

Pabo! Where is the address? -.-

 

Psh. This girl is a mad tiger… tigress? Nah. Tiger suit her better since she acts like a guy. I text her the address then put my phone at my pocket.

Sigh. I guess it’s going to be… a long night?