Mr. Jung Jinyoung, the Narcissistic Guy

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

Hello! I don't have a poster yet. Actually, I'm lazy to do one, but I'll try!

 

===========================================================================================

 

 

Your POV:
 
Another day in school! I actually love my school since there are no physical bullies in there. Some kids are popular, some are nerd, some are weird?... Well, we can't erase that from the history. Anyway, I don't care about my status here in the school. As long as no one bully me, then I'll be fine. I hate my past schools. They bully nerds! Actually, what's wrong in being a nerd? You just want to have a successful life, that's why you want to study hard.
 
*ring*
 
Ahhh~ The ringing of a bell. Well I need to go now in the class. As I came inside, I saw my bestfriend sitting already. The good thing is, we're desk partner!
 
"Hey, Heejin!" I said as I sit down.
"Oh! Minhee, you're here!" she said.
"Oh no, I'm not here!" I said sarcastically. We both laugh. First period, the teacher is not coming said our class president so we just talk and talk.
 
Suddenly, five boys came inside the room. Wow, they're late today?
 
"Sorry, we're late." said Gongchan as he bow down, followed by Shinwoo and Sandeul. While Baro, he just bow a little and went directly to his chair. Well, he's actually weird sometimes. While Jinyoung, he didn't even bow and just went directly to his chair. Tsk. That guy, he thinks high of himself.
 
"Okay, five of you. Go to the back of the room with your bag, and stand for thirty minutes." said the class president. Well that's our rule, even there's no teacher, our class follows the rule, that's why were in class A. Our class officers are strict but they're still kind. Don't worry they don't eat people ;D
 
Anyway the five of them stand up with they're bag and went to the back of the room. Aww~ My poor Deullie, he's standing there. I want to go there too! "Mr. Jung!" said the president. "Get Minhee's bag. Since you didn't say sorry a while ago, you'll carry another bag." she said. Great Ms. President! "But Ms. President, why does he need to carry my bag? There are a lot of bags everywhere. But why mine?" I said. "Well, because I want him to carry your bag, plus your bag looks heavy." she said. "Now, Mr. Jung, get Minhee's bag or I'll send you to detention!" she added. He went towards me and I just sigh and gave him my bag.
 
After he went to the back, I turn to my friend and she's smiling ear to ear. Really? Really, Heejin? "Aish! What's with that smile?" I ask her annoyingly. "You know, sometimes I think.. don't you like anyone from the room?" she said while grinning. Actually, she doesn't know that I like Sandeul. I didn't tell it to her since she has a big mouth. She's beautiful but she talks a lot. "Yah! Minhee-ah!" she said. "Well, actually, I don't like anyone in the class." I said flatly. "You're no fun, Minhee" she said while pouting. "Aigoo! My Heejin is so cute!" I said and pinch her cheeks. She yelp in pain but her face turns into that teasing smile again. "What about Jinyoung? What do you think about him?" she said. "Jung Jinyoung? Well, he's a guy who feels high of himself and a narcissistic one." I said. 
 
"Do you like him?" Heejin said while grinning. "Mwo? Why would I like a guy like him?" I said, irritated about what she said. Seriously, she already knows that I hate persons who are boastful. She suddenly laugh. "Yah! Why are you laughing?"
"Well, when you gave him your bag, I saw fireworks between the two of you!"
"Huh? Are you kidding me?!"
 
"Shhhh!" my nerdy classmates said as I bow to them. Well yeah, I have a nerdy style but no, I'm not a nerd. I'm a genius! Oh gosh, I'm starting to get the disease of that jerk! Heejin laugh waking me up from my thoughts.
"Minhee, you know, I really feel something between the two of you." she said.
"What do you mean??" I said while raising my eyebrow.
"You know... Ignition?. Pshhh! Pshhh! BOOM!" she said while acting some sort of fireworks with her hands.
"Yah! Why are using ignition to that?" I ask her.
"Ignition- the action of setting something on fire or starting to burn" she said. "You know..." she said grinning. Aish.. This girl is starting to become ert. "Yah, you erted girl" I glare at her. "What?" she said innocently. "You're the one who's thinking of it. I didn't said such things." she added. I blush in embarassment. "Aish... Just shut up!" I said while she just laugh.
 
The punishment of the five boys is over and the day continues. Study here, study there. Take down notes here, take down notes there. Finally the day is finish! And I can go home now!
"Bye, Heejin!" I said waving to her.
"Bye, Minhee! Think about what I said." she said laughing. Arghh.. That girl won't stop. I went home after I said my bye to her.
 
 
 
Jinyoung's POV:
 
Actually I'm not in the mood to talk back to the president since we're late and I really hate being late. That's why I just did what she said this morning. At least it's the end of the day already. I sigh as I get my bag and went with the others. "Sandeul-ah." I said. "Neh, hyung?" he said then look at me. "Help me, please~" I whine at him. I actually want to confess to Heejin but I don't know what to do. "With what?" he asked. "Well, I like this girl and.. Can you help me?" I said.
 
"Who? Heejin?" he ask.
"Isn't it obvious, Sandeul?" I said sarcastically.
 
"I don't want to." he said crossing his arms.
"Please~"
"Arghh"
"Please~~~"
"Fine! Fine!"
 
"Well, what should I do?" I ask.
"Just make a love letter and put it to her desk." he said. Well that makes sense. Why didn't I think of that?
"Thanks, Sandeul!" I said then we went home. The five of us live in the house. We all know the secrets of each other. And we treat each other like brothers. We went home and did our assignments, then we eat and watch some movies, then we went to bed. I don't want to be late again tomorrow. =.=

 

=====================================================================

 

Yey! First Chapter is done!!

Thank you very much to my subscribers! And I really appreciate your comments!!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUAH!