D word..

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!
 
Really sorry for the late update T^T
 
=======================================================================
 
Minhee's POV
 
 
It's been two week since the confession thingy. Few days after the confession, me and Sandeul were awkward. Well, of course, what do you expect? We're just exchanging greets and nods. Not much words. A week after that, I decided to tell him to forget that "thing". Because I can't take it anymore!!! I still like him but what can I do? I'm just a girl who looks like a nerd. Yeah, I go back to my usual style but not as bad as that... I guess?
 
 
"Annyeong, Minhee!!!" Sandeul said. I groan mentally. How do you expect me to forget him if he's always smiling at me?? Damn!
 
"Annyeong!" I beam.
 
"Annyeong!" Heejin said happily. Then all of them said annyeong. I know we're weird. Haha.
 
 
The bell ring and the class starts. Soon, it's already our second subject. History. I actually hate History. Memorizing things and dates? Seriously! Arggghh.. And one more thing, Jinyoung is the only one in our group of friends(yes, group of friends. Because I don’t call him friend because I think that we are NOT that CLOSE friends.)  that's my classmate in that period. =.= I know right....
 
 
We went inside the room and sit. Then our teacher came inside. "Good morning, class! We're going to have a project about-" blah, blah, blah. Do I look like I care?!!! Aishh.. "Group yourself into two." I snap my head to look at my teacher and I saw that the whole room is now looking for their partners. I need to find now a Historian. I stand up when suddenly someone grabs my wrist that make me sit back. I snap my head towards the person's direction and I saw Narcissus. "Let's just pair up" he said and sat beside me. I don't know if I should be mad since I have an annoying partner or be happy since I have a historian as a partner. I just stare at him like he's crazy. "What? You don't want to be partnered with a historian?" Jinyoung snapped at me. I scoff at him, "Historian? Yea, an ANNOYING historian." I said as I roll my eyes. "Just be thankful, okay?" he said. "Oh, The Great Narcissus, I'm very honoured to be your partner." I said like I am a very luck slave who was picked by the greatest king. "Now, that's more I like it." he said grinning while I just rolled my eyes. 
 
"Anyway, why are you sitting there?" I said.
 
"Because the teacher said to sit beside your partner. Don't tell me you're not listening again." he said laughing.
 
"Yeah, laugh all you want." I said sarcastically.
 
"Mr. Jung and Ms. Kwon! What are you talking about?” my teacher said. Okay, since when did he start his lecture?! I don’t remember him starting the discussion. Darn, I’m not listening again. “We’re talking about our project.” I said as an excuse while I see from the corner of my eyes that Jinyoung facepalm himself. “Didn’t I told you a while ago to just discuss your projects after class?” he said while looking at me with those burning eyes. Heck, it’s like digging holes on me! “Detention!” I look at him with disbelief in my eyes while Jinyoung groan. “Come again, sir?” I said still not believing what he said. “Detention after class.” He said and went back on the front. DAMN! It’s my first time going on that D word! NOOOOOOO! I sat down and glare at Jinyoung. “What?! You’re the one who make us go to that stupid detention!” he grumble at me. I scoff at him, “Well, it’s your fault that you just look at the teacher dumbly while not giving an excuse!” I snap. “Oh, so it’s my fault? Says the one who is not listening to the teacher!” he said angrily.
 
“Ms. Kwon and Mr. Jung, can you shut up for a while? Or do you want to go to the detention early?” he said threateningly which make both of us to shut up.
 
Finally, it’s lunch break! As usual, me and my friends sit and eat while talking.
 
“Oh, you guys can go ahead after school.” Jinyoung said.
 
“Why, hyung?” Gongchan asked.
 
“Well, thanks to a girl. I’m going to have a detention after school.” He said like he is pointing the words towards me.
 
“Detention??!!” Baro and Sandeul said. I cringe at the word which makes me choke at my own food. Heejin quickly gave me a drink. “Are you okay?” Heejin asked while I just nodded. “Hyung! You never got into a detention!” Gongchan said. “Well, yeah. I haven’t. But like I told you, thanks to a girl. I’ll be on a detention.” Jinyoung said. Soon the bell ring and I went to my next subject, Computer.
 
I sit down my chair which is located at the corner. I also hate this subject because nobody from my friends is my classmate. Sigh. Boring. Soon the teacher came and talk about nonsense things. I feel like I’m going to sleep. When I am near to my dreamland, “Kwon MinHee!” the teacher yelled making me jerk up from my sit. “Yes, sir?” I asked while the students laugh at me. Aigoo! I fall asleep again? Pabo! Pabo! “Nevermind. Sometimes I wonder why do you get high grades on our activities and tests when all you do is sleep at my class.” The teacher said as he sigh. As the class going to end, our computer teacher told me to stay for a little while. Don’t tell me, I will also get a detention here???!! NOOOOOO!!! “Minhee-ssi.” our teacher called my name. “Y-yes, sir?”
 
“Well, I decided to give you an extra project since you always sleep at my class. Is that okay with you or you want a detention?” he asked.
 
“Of course, it’s okay to me, sir!”
 
“Well then, can you make a film about one of your guy friends?”
 
“Sir, I don’t have a guy friend.”
 
“Don’t lie to me. You have a guy friend. Jung Jinyoung, right?”
 
“What, sir??? He’s not my friend! I even doubt if he’s a guy.” I said but mumble the last sentence. My teacher chuckle at me.
 
“Well then, I want you to make a film about it. About him, about his life. Something like that”
 
“Sir, but why guy?” I asked.
 
“Because if girl, you’ll film about Heejin, who is your really close friend. I want you to film someone who is not that close to you. Or do you want a detention?”
 
“No, sir! I’m going to start filming right away!” I said and he grin.
 
“Okay then, Ms. Kwon. You should pass it in a week.” He said.
 
“In a week?! But, sir-“
 
“Or detention?”
 
“One week is perfect, sir! Bye, sir!”
 
Damn that teacher! I run to the detention room. As I came, Jinyoung is already there but the teacher is not there yet. I sit down and debated to myself if I should tell him. I can’t choose Sandeul since… it’s going to be awkward. Baro… we’re not that close. Gongchan… I really don’t know. It looks like Heejin likes him because they’re really close. Shinwoo… he’s too quiet. Then, Jinyoung… Fine…
 
“Umm. Jinyoung.” I called.
 
“What?” he snap.
 
“Can I ask a favour?”
 
“Favour? Are you nuts? After you make me go here, you want a favour?!” he said angrily.
 
“Sorry about that.” I mumble quietly wishing he didn’t hear it.
 
“Wow. You said sorry. This must be really important.” He said as he smirk. Damn. I want to punch him already. Must. Stay. Calm.
 
“Come on. Please!!! I really need it!” I said as I try to say the P word.
 
“Fine. Shoot.” he said as he crossed his arms
 
“Well, I have a project for computer about making a film about someone.”
 
“And?”
 
“I need a guy.”
 
“So, you’re choosing me???” he said shockingly
 
“Well, you’re the closest guy, I guess.” I said as I rub the back of my neck.
 
“Mmmmm..” he hum while thinking.
 
“Oh, come on. Just this once, okay?!”
 
“Fine.” He said while turning his head away from me and acting cool. Tsk. He doesn’t even look like a guy and he acts as if he’s the coolest guy!
 
“Well?” he said raising one of his eyebrow. What does he even mean? Wait! What?
 
“Well?” he said as he make it louder.
 
“T-thank you.” I said as he smile in victory. Yes. Just smile, Mr. Jung. After that, you can’t smile anymore. Hah.
 
“Well, did you have a good day Ms. Kwon and Mr. Jung?” the teacher said as he enter while we just look at him. “Well, I actually don’t have to lecture you. But, listen to the class next time, Ms. Kwon.” The teacher said making Jinyoung to snicker. I glared at him and he just stuck his tongue out. “And Mr. Jung, don’t be too noisy at my class.” This time, I’m the one who snicker and he glared at me. “Well, I don’t think to count this as a detention. You can go home now.” The teacher said and we bow at him as we went out of the room.
 
“Well, Jinyoung, remember what we talked about a while ago.” I said sternly. “Yeah. Whatever. Just tell me when and where are we going to start.” He said and was about to walk away when suddenly. “Ah, wait. Can I ask a favour also?” he asked as he rub ruffle his hair. “You need something from me?!” I asked surprised. “Well, we have a performance in Music. And I need a girl to sing with me.” He said shyly. Awww! He’s shy! W-wait? Music?!! Well, I know I’m kinda good at singing but I don’t think I’m that good. Besides I’m too shy to sing! What should I do??!! “Come on. Please.” He said and look at me with hopeful eyes. “F-fine.” I said. He smile widely. “Thanks. Well then, that’s our deal. I’ll help you. You’ll help me. Deal?” he said. “Deal” I said and smile as I go home. I don’t know but I feel happy today.
 
 
 
=======================================================================
This chapter ! I know right! TT^TT
I'm not on my right mind while writing this..
Anyway, guys, please comment... I'm so lonely...
And if you want to check my Sandeul , here it is...
 
Thank you to all of you!!! I love you!