Feeling

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

No One’s POV

The loud sounds of the music can be heard through the club. Sandeul and his friends find their way through the club and when they find some empty seats, they settle their selves. “So, what do you want?” Gongchan asked. “Well, we’re new here. So anything that’s not alcoholic.” Heejin said. “Umm.. Soda’s fine. Green Apple.” Minhee said. “Green Apple?” Jinyoung asked with his right eyebrow raising. “Obviously, Minhee loves green. Her phone has a green case.” Baro pointed out. “Okay, I don’t care about her favourite color. How about you, Sandeul?” Jinyoung asked. “Chocolate margarita.” Sandeul said. “Chocolate?” Baro asked. “Obviously, Sandeul likes chocolate.” Jinyoung said as he rolls his eyes. Baro snort, “I mean, Gongchan have a chocolate margarita?” “Yeah, hyung. You don’t know?” Gongchan said. “He didn’t go with us when you let us taste it.” Shinwoo said. “Oh.” Gongchan and Baro said at the same time. “Then, I’ll try chocolate margarita!” Baro said. “Okay. How about you, Heejin?” Gongchan asked. “Strawberry milkshake.” Heejin said, a little fidgety. “Red wine.” Jinyoung said. “Oooh~ Is Mr. Jung trying to be a strong man?” Minhee tease. “Psh. Whatever.” Jinyoung roll his eyes. “You, hyung?” Gongchan asked as he turns to Shinwoo. “Just an orange juice. I will drive later. Anyway, I’ll go to the dance floor. Gonna show them who’s the boss.” Shinwoo said as he wink at them making them burst into laughters.

Gongchan go to the bar leaving the others. “I’ll just go to the comfort room. Heejin come with me.” Minhee said as she pulls Heejin. “Okay.” They went to the bathroom. “I’ll just go to the dance floor upstairs.” Sandeul said. “Upstairs?” both Jinyoung and Baro said. “Yeah. I want there.” Sandeul shrug. “Can’t we wait for Channie?” Jinyoung asked. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon.” Sandeul nods at them. He went upstairs.

 

Minhee’s POV

I bring Heejin inside the comfort room and look at her with suspicious eyes. “What?” Heejin asked cluelessly. “What what?” I look at her and sigh. “Come on, can’t you tell me? I’m your bestfriend!” I said. “What do you mean?” she asked very clueless. I grunt frustrated. “You know what I mean!” “Minhee, just go straight to the point! What is it?” she asked as she grew frustrated too. “What’s up with you and Gongchan?” I interrogate. “W-what? There’s nothing between us!” she said as she panic. “Come on! Can’t you tell me?” I said as I use my ugly puppy eyes. “Eeek! Minhee, stop with that!” she scream. “Shh! Shh! Okay, okay. I’ll stop.” I said. “My aegyo is not that bad, you know.” I mumble pouting. “Didn’t I told you to stop?” she asked amused. “Eyy. Okay, I stop. No puppy eyes, no pouting. Shees.”

“Well?” I asked.

“Well, Gongchan is actually familiar to me. And well… you do know, that I only have a mother, right?” she said nervously.

“Uhh.. Yeah. But you haven’t told me something about your father.”

“That’s the point.” She said with her shaky voice. I rub my palm on her back to calm her down. I knew this topic is kind of sensitive for her. But I don’t get why did we come to the family topic when we’re talking about Gongchan? Aha! Perhaps, she’s distracting me about her family so we’ll not talk about Gongchan. Ha! Heejin, I know your styles!~~~

“Yah! Heejin, I know that style~” I said teasing her.

“W-what style?” she asked cluelessly again.

“Yah! Stop playing innocent! Just tell me-“ I was cut off when a group of girls come inside so Heejin pull me outside. “Let’s talk about this some other time. I bet they’re waiting for us.” She said and we go to our table. Shinwoo and Gongchan is back but Sandeul is nowhere in sight. They’re already drinking so me and Heejin join them. There are some foods set in our table. Aww! Too bad my baby is gone. Where is he, anyway?

“Where is Sandeul?” Heejin asked.

“Upstairs.” Baro said as he get prawns in the plate.

“You know he’s been there for a while, the Margarita won’t be delicious if it’s not cold anymore.” Gongchan pout. Ha! This is my chance! I’ll bring the cups and we can talk alone. Sounds like a plan.

“I’ll bring it to him.” Heejin said as she pick the glass and walk away. Darn! I should stop talking to myself even in my thoughts. Now I let the chance passed away. I pout while I get some prawns too. “I need to go back to the dance floor, because it’s dancing party time!” Shinwoo said earning a hey! from Baro and Gongchan. Shinwoo didn’t drink anything but he looks like drunk. Haha. Maybe adrenaline rush? They stand up and went to the dance floor leaving me and the fox. Shees. Why am I always left alone with this guy?

“I know what you’re thinking.” Jinyoung said bringing me back to the real word.

“Huh?” I said confused.

“I said I know what you’re thinking.” He said irritated. Heh. He’s irritated. Must as well irritate him.

“Huh?” I said again making him groan. Haha. I love this.

“You’re disappointed you didn’t get the opportunity to give Sandeul the drink.” He smirked at me making my jaw drop. How the heck did he know that?!

“Oh. And just a while ago, you’re thinking that why are you always left alone with me?” he said as his smirk grew deeper. Is he a mind-reader? ! This guy is a psycho. I must stay away from him!

“I’m not a mind reader, anyway. Oh, and I’m not a psycho.” He said as he takes a sip of his wine.

“! You really are a psycho! Channie! Jinyoung is crazy!” I yell as I stand up and points at Jinyoung. “Jinyoung is-“ I was cut off when I feel Jinyoung’s hand on my mouth while saying sorry to the customers. Gongchan looks at us and Jinyoung smiled at him mouthing ‘sorry’. I struggle from Jinyoung’s grip and he pulls me down at the chair. As we sat at the chair, I bite his fingers hard. Jinyoung grunts and glare at me. “Yah! You yucky filthy dog!” he scream at me. I smile at him sweetly. “Excuse me, mister. When was the last time you wash your hands? It tastes awful!” I said as I wipe my hands with my hanky. Shees. That guy actually tastes like a prawn. Now that I think about it, we are eating prawns.

“Okay. Calm down, bulldog. First of all, I’m not a psycho.”

“Then, why did-“ he signs his hand on me. “Listen first. Second, I’m not a mind reader.”

“Then, why did-“

“Can’t you listen to me, first?!” he asked frustrated. Ha! I should annoy him more. “Then, why did-“ I said making him groan. Bwahahhaha! I’m so evil! I laugh at him and he looks at me with his jaw drop. “Okay, okay. Explain.” I said in between my laughs.

“Okay, are you sure that you’re going to listen?” he asked with hopeful eyes making me laugh more.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!”

“Okay, I give up!” he said as he drinks more red wine. Oh! This is a scoop. I bring my camera out of my bag and focus it on him. “Good thing, you stop- Yah! Stop that!” Jinyoung said as he block the lens. “Oh, come on! Let’s continue! You can give your advice for clubs!” I said as I put his hand out of my camera and wipe it with a tissue paper. “Fine.”

He look at the lens and smile with his you’ll-fall-for-my-charms look. “Tonight, we are in a club. And this club is owned by my friend. Awesome, right? Well, what I’m drinking right now is red wine. And what Minhee is drinking right now, is a soda. You’re right! Just a soda. A green apple soda.” He said. He get my can and show it to the camera making me snort. “I mean, you’re on a club and your drinking a soda.” He smirks at me. Oh, bring it on, Jung! “Well at least, I don’t want to get drunk so when I get home, I’m still on my right mind.” I said as I turn the camera on me. “Oh wait, even before you left your home, you’re not even on your right mind!” I said as I start laughing loudly and turns the camera to his pissed off face. Oh, ! Is he mad already?

He took my camera and turned it off. He put it inside my bag and gulp his red wine making me gulp too.  ! What is he thinking??? “You!” he points at me. I’m getting nervous as I look at his tipsy state. “You’re going with me.” he said as he look at me with his sharp fox eyes. ! What is he going to do? But I got to admit. He’s quite y in this state. ! What am I thinking?! I slap myself mentally and focus on Jinyoung. He stands up and drags me towards the exit. He said a quick goodbye to Gongchan then drag me outside. “Okay, what are we going to do???” I look at him in horror.

 

 

Sandeul’s POV

I feel like a lost love sick puppy. I even wish that I’ll see Sunhi here. Sigh. I feel very lost when I actually know where’s the way here. I start to roam around. I actually don’t know why I am roaming around, but I’m still thinking that I’ll see that familiar figure around. She loves to dance so maybe she’s here. Ahhh.. Pabo, Sandeul! I look around when I suddenly saw the familiar face. She still looks the same. Her straight long hair is hanging down her shoulders framing her white beautiful face. How I wish on holding her again. Without knowing, I start to walk towards her.

“Sunhi.” I breathed out.

“Wonmin?” she looks at me with a giddy eyes but suddenly she looks at me boringly. “What are you doing here? Didn’t we already break up? My boyfriend will be mad if he sees you here.” She said as she cross her arms.

“You’re with your boyfriend?” I asked as I feel something in my heart.

“Yes. Look, Junghwan. Can’t you just leave me alone?” she said irritated but suddenly, her eyes widen in horror. “Don’t tell me… You.. stalk me here??”

“What?! Of-“ I was cut off when Heejin suddenly appear from nowhere. “Hi, who are you? Oh, are you his old friend? By the way, I’m Heejin. Sandeul’s girlfriend.” She said as she bow a little and offer her hand. Wait, what did she said?

“Oh, Junghwan has a girlfriend already?” she asked with a look of surprise and suspicion. “Yes. Why would a young , handsome man won’t have a girlfriend?” Heejin said with her bring-it-on voice. Suddenly, a guy from nowhere came. Seriously, how did they come here without us, realizing it?

“Hey babe.” He said as he snake his hand on Sunhi’s waist. I feel stupid again. Then suddenly, I feel Heejin holding my hand so I tighten it. “Oh, who are these? Good evening, beautiful lady.” He said as he holds the other hand of Heejin and was about to kiss it when I suddenly pull it back making the three of them look at me in surprise. I, myself was surprise. Maybe for the sake of acting. I clear my throat, “She’s my girlfriend so you can’t touch her. Come on, let’s go now. If you’ll excuse us, we’ll go now.” I said and pull her towards the bar. This is awkward…

“Sorry?” she said.

“Why are you saying sorry?”

“I feel like I need to say sorry.” She said as she plays with her hands. Cute.

“No, it’s okay. I’m sorry too. For dragging you to this mess.”

“No, it’s okay. Anyway, your drink, I put it… somewhere? Aigoo! I forgot.” She said as she looks down. Haha. She really is cute.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll just order again.” I turn to the bartender and asked for a chocolate margarita. I asked Heejin what she likes but she said that she’s okay. We sat on one of the empty tables after we get my drink.

“So… Do you want to talk about it?” she asked.

“About what?” I asked although I clearly know what she meant.

“Umm.. The girl. Your relationship with her. I can see that she’s something. So, do you want to tell me?” she asked as she get over with the awkwardness a while ago.

“Oh. Do you want to know?” I asked a little hesitant.

“If you’re not comfortable, it’s okay.” She smiled at me. Okay. I can’t take it. I should just tell it, right?

I breathe deeply. I look at her then tell her everything about Sunhi and me.

 

=======

Just a quick update. My mother is near me so I can't stay for too long. Sorry for wrong grammars or spelling. I'm in a hurry. Bye, guys! I love you all! Sorry for the late update, anyway.