Let's start!

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

Sorry for not updating. It's just that... I feel sad since no one is commenting. I feel like no one is reading this anymore. But thanks to the one who comments.

This chapter is for you, 2Blackcat! Thank you for commenting!

 

 

===================================================================

 

Minhee's POV

 

Finally! Weekend! I start dancing, "Woohoo! Woohoo! Woo..hoo... Oh yeah. Today is the first day of filming... Ahhh.. I need to get ready it's already 8 am!"

 

I took a shower and dress in a pair of pants, red shirt and my neon green sneakers. Haha. Am I a fashion-terrorist? Nah. I'm good. I went to the address that Jinyoung texted me. "I need to ride a bus, right?" I mumble to myself as I look where I was going. After 20 minutes, I reach my stop. I hop out the bus. "Okay. So which way, left or right?" I said to myself when suddenly it hit me. "Aish. I was talking to myself again!" I yell frustratingly earning looks from some people. "Oh. Sorry." I said embarrass.

 "Ah! So Ms. Smarty pants is lost." I heard the voice of the most annoying person. So, what he is doing here? "I'm picking you because I'm sure you'll get lost." he smirk at me.

"What? Excuse me, mister. But I'm not lost okay? I just embarrass myself because of you." I snort.

"And we should go already before I get embarrass because of you." he said as he start walking so I follow also.

 

Psh. Stupid narcissus. We reach his house. His luxurious house. Wait, isn't he living with his friends? "We're here. In my real house. Cool, huh?" he said as he opens the door. "Why are we here, anyway?" I ask as I gawk at his living room. White painted walls that makes the house looks clean, high-tech appliances, expensive furnitures, and don't forget that some parts of his walls are made of glass. Why the heck is he not living here?

 

"Why are you not living here?" I said as I continue to awe at his house. His house? "Is this house yours? As in yours only?" I ask as I finally turn to him who is now sitting at the couch.

"Yea. Mine. I'm not living here because like you said, it's lonely to live alone in a big house." he shrugs as he drinks a soda on the table. I sit at the couch and reach for the cookie when he slap my hands.

"Aww! Yah! You don't have to slap me if you're greedy for your cookie!" I pout as I rub my red hands. He laugh at me and said, "I feel like it." I snort at him and get my camera and papers from my bag.

"Now let's see..." I turn on the camera and hold a pen. "Mr. Jung is greedy with his cookies." I scribble on my paper and start recording my red hands.

"See. He slaps my hand because I was trying to get a cookie." I turn the camera at the cookie then turn to Jinyoung who is still laughing. "HAHAHAHA! The baby's hand is now swollen!" he said in between his laughs while I smirk at him who still doesn't see the camera. "Psh. Oh please, Jung." I said as he stop laughing. His eyes widen as he saw the camera. "Y-yah! You better not record that!" he points his index finger at me. "Too late. Already record it!" I said as I start running out.

 

He chase me as we went to the garden. I'm still filming and when we reach the garden, I can't help but to awe. His garden is full of beautiful plants. And since it's spring, the plants are all grown up.

"Wow! You have a nice garden! Look, there are flowers too! Rose of Sharon, Lemon bell, Camellia. Ooohh~ What's that? Roses! You have roses in your garden? Did you get the rose you gave to Heejin here?" I said as I slow down and film the flowers.

"Ha! Gotcha!" he said as he hold my arms. I feel something weird in my stomach but decided to shrug it off.

"Yah! Don't touch me. The video will be ruin." I said as I continue to video the flowers. "Anyway, how do you keep your garden beautiful when you're not living here?" I asked.

"I have maids and gardeners here. I sometimes stay here. Usually at weekend. But if I'm busy, I don't go." he said as he cut a rose from his stem.

"Where did you get that?" I turn the camera to his direction.

"From the stem?" he asked like I'm stupid.

"Stupid. I'm talking about the scissors." I said.

"From Mrs. Kim." he said pointing toward a gardener. I bow at the woman who is wearing a long sleeve clothes with a straw hat holding a basket filled with roses. "Ah. Annyeonghasseyo."

"Annyeong. Are you Jinyoung's girlfriend?" she asked which make my eyes wide as a plate. "Ani! She's not my girlfriend, ahjumma!" he almost yell which make Mrs. Kim to laugh. "Aigoo~ Jinyoung is already grown up!" she said which make the two of us red. "Anyway, are you done with that rose?" she asked as Jinyoung gave her the rose he cut. "Ah. Yes. Here." he said as he smile.

She face me and said, "Do you want to try cutting roses?"

"B-but I don't know how."

"Oh. No worries. I'm sure your boyfriend would love to help." she said happily.

"What?!" me and Jinyoung said in unison. She give me her scissors and another basket. "Here. Take this and cut those roses there." she said and leave us shock.

"Let's go?" he asked.

---

"Yah, yah, yah, yah! That's not the way! You'll cut... yourself…" he said but late. "Ouch!" I scream as I feel the stinging pain in my hands. "Aish. Didn't I told you to not hold that part because it has thorns?" he said as he look at my hand. "Aigoo! I didn't know that a smart girl like you doesn't listen to anybody."

"Yah! What are you trying to do?! You should have ask if I'm okay not scold me.” I yelled as he pull me back to the house. I hurriedly get the camera from the ground. On the way, we saw Mrs. Kim. “Omo! What happened?” she asked. “Stupid girl cut her hand.” Jinyoung grumble while I snort at him. “Aigoo! Go, treat her wounds. I’ll finish cutting the roses.” Mrs. Kim said as she shoo us.

When we reach the house, I sat on the couch while Jinyoung get the first aid kit. While his out of sight, I look at the camera. It is still recording which made me smile. I stop the recording and start a new video. Jinyoung came back with the kit and I place the camera on the table. “Give me your hand.” He order as I give it to him. “You know, it’s not a deep cut. It’s no big deal yet you and Mrs. Kim act like I was going to die.” I retort. “Just be thankful that I’m treating your wound, okay?” he dab the ointment in my finger a little too hard which make me wince. “Yah! You should at least be a little careful.” I sigh. As he finished putting a band aid, I look at my finger carefully.

“Well? Do you have anything to say?” he said as he cross his arms.

“Why is your band aid bunny?” I asked as I stifle my laugh.

“Y-yah! T-that’s not mine! I just get it from the first aid kit here!” he said with a tomato face. This time I can’t help but to laugh loudly.

“Aigoo! Stop already. Let’s just continue.” He said annoyed.

“Okay, okay.” I said as I calm down. I get the camera and focus it on him. “So, let’s start.”

“Tell us more about you besides you are greedy with a cookie and your band aids are bunnies.” I said with a poker face. Hahaha. This guy… His face is red. Pft.

“Y-yah!” he yelled at me.

“Just tell us!”

“Okay.” He said as he smirk. Oh no! What’s in his mind now? “Well, I’m Jung Jinyoung and as you can see I live here alone. I’m rich and smart.” He said as he stand up and walk around the house. I follow him. “Well I’m a handsome guy. Very good-looking guy.” I try my hardest not to make a noise. He went to the kitchen and we saw two maids cooking. I bow at them while they bow back.

 “Here is my kitchen. High-class, right?” he open the fridge and let me see it. “Eyy.. It’s full of soda? Soda is bad for health.” I said as I film the fridge. “You’re not looking carefully.” He said. I look inside and saw that there are milks and water in the other part of the fridge. “Woah. Then where are the foods?” I asked amazed. “Here” he opens the fridge beside and it’s full of foods. Waa! I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten my breakfast because I wake up late. T.T My stomach suddenly growl and Jinyoung look at me with an amused face. “You’re hungry?”

“Obviously.”

-------

“Waaa! The foods are awesome!” I film the mouth-watering foods on the table. “Kimchi, Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Chicken, Tteokbokki.” I sigh. “Are we all going to eat this?! Waaaa!” I scream. “Yah! Stop being noisy!” he said as he eat. I try the chicken and… “Oh my gosh! The chicken is delicious! Who cook this? I should thank her a lot!!!” I said as I stuff more food into my mouth. “Aish. Just keep quiet and I’ll thanks Mrs. Lee later, okay?” he said annoyed.

I savour each bite of the food while I take pictures of it. After we finish the food, I feel so full. “Yah, fatty, let’s continue now.” He said as he stand up. “Yeah. Wait.” I stand up and follow him.

He went upstairs as I follow him while filming the way. We went to his bedroom which is… clean. Of course. He doesn’t use this. “So here’s my room. There’s nothing much in my bedroom so let’s just move to the other rooms.” He walk out of the room and went to the room beside his bedroom. When we enter the room that I assume as Music Room, “You love music?”

“Yeah! I love it a lot.” He said and he get his guitar. “Here, record this.” He look at the camera and said, “Hi everybody. I’m going to sing a song for you.” He start strumming the guitar and a familiar tune play. He sang the first line.

Oneureun geudaewa mannagiro han nal

“Wait. Is that ‘What do you want to do?’” I asked excitingly. He stop playing, “Yes. How did you know?”

“It’s played in one of the school’s event. And I love the song. Wait.” I said and put the camera at the table near him and sat at his piano. “Okay. Let’s start it again.”

He starts strumming the first line and I play the piano together with him on the second line which earn me a stare from him. I smile and we continue playing. We sang and I didn’t know that he has a good voice. He can be a singer!

 

(red-Jinyoung; green-Minhee; blue-both)

Oneureun geudaewa mannagiro han nal

Iljjik ireona neoege jeonhwal geoljyo

Jameun jal jasseo babeun meogeosseo

Neomu seolleneun oneul yeah

 

As he finish, I look at him signing with my look that I’m going to sing the part.

 

Neol wihae sadun seonmureul sone deulgo

Niga inneun geugoseuro nan hyanghajyo

Oneul mwo halkka neon mwol johahalkka

Haengbokhan gomine ppajijyo

 

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Hamkke yeonghwa bollaeyo naman ttarawayo woo hoo

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Duriseo dan duriseoman woo hoo

 

I nod at Jinyoung that he’ll sing the rap part.

 

Oneulttara jakku singyeong sseuge dwae

Georeumgeori sonjit,

Neoreul boneun nunbit

Oneureul wihae sadun jacket

A molla bukkeureoun bolgwa

Neol boreo ganeun nae maeumeun jakku bulla

Eotteon mareul haeya halkka

Uri gachi oneul mwo halkka

 

Nunman majuchyeodo gibuni johajyeo

Michidorok niga deo johajyeo

Geunyang idaero sigani meomchugil

Neo moreuge na bireo bollae

 

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Hamkke yeonghwa bollaeyo naman ttarawayo woo hoo

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Duriseo dan duriseoman woo hoo

 

I know about you girl

Oneuldo ireoke sigani gajyo

You know about me girl

Geudaewa hamkkeraseo haengbokhal subakke eobtjyo

 

I know about you girl

You know about me boy

Haengbokhan gieogeun chueogeuro namjyo

 

I know about you girl

You know about me boy

Neowa pyeongsaeng hamkke hago sipeo

 

I start to sing the rap. I’m actually kind of good at . Not just singing and dancing.

 

Ijebuteo sijakhallae neowa naro

Achime bueun neoui nundo

Nan maeilmaeil bogo sipgo

Jakku baesilbaesil utge dwae tto

Chikchikhago dapdaphan naege

Yeonghoneul bureoneoheo jun neon machi peurijia kkot uh

Eojeboda oneulboda naeil deo jalhalge

Ttan de bogeona geureoji ma kkok uh

 

As I finish, he stare at me amazed while I grin at him.

 

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Hamkke yeonghwa bollaeyo naman ttarawayo woo hoo

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Duriseo dan duriseoman woo hoo

 

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Hamkke yeonghwa bollaeyo naman ttarawayo woo hoo

I can love you everyday oneul mwo hallaeyo

Duriseo dan duriseoman woo hoo

 

When we finish, we’re both smiling. “I can’t believe that we sing it like that.” I said grinning. “Me too. You’re voice is not bad.” He said. “You too.” I get the camera from the table. We went out of the room when suddenly, Jinyoung stop. “I have an idea!”

“What kind of idea is that?” thinking that maybe he’s thinking something bad again.

“Let’s perform that song! Remember my music class? Let’s use that song!”

“B-but..”

“Come on, let’s use that? Please?”

“Fine.” I said and he start skipping to the last room. “So, what’s the last room?”

He open it and my mouth gape. It’s a freaking recording studio! “Wow… You have a recording studio??!”

“Yeah. And the song that you like… I’m the one who made it.” He said as he went inside.

“R-really?” I asked surprise. “Awesome, right?” he asked. “Composing is one of my hobby.”

“Wow. Really. Wow” I said kind of speechless. He’s sooo awesome! Oh no… I’m complimenting him in my head.

“Well, that’s all. I’m actually making a new song so we can’t stay here.”

“Ah. It’s okay.”

We went back at the living room. “Well, I guess that all for today. Let’s continue next time.” I said while I pack my things. “Sure. Oh and the song, you already know it, right? So we just need to practice to perfect the piece.” He said. “Yes. So, see you next time then.” I said as I went out of his house. He accompany me until the bus stop. When the bus came, “Bye.” He wave at me as I wave back and go inside the bus.

I sit at the very back and look at the window, looking at Jinyoung’s retreating back. Well, I guess we’re not in Enemy Pace anymore. I guess we had a better friendship now. I hope it will become better.

 

============

 

Sorry for the wrong spelling or grammar. I didn't check it anymore because I want to publish it already. Anyway, I'm going to update it now.

Thanks for subscribing!