Ignition Occurs? O.O

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

Another Update for you, Guys!

Enjoy!

 

======================================================================================================

 

 

Minhee's POV:
 
"Where the heck did you get that?!" he yelled at me. "From Sandeul! And why are you shouting at me?!" I yelled back. "Shhhh!" said some of the customers so we bow to them. Then we sit again.
 
"It's not for you." he said calmly. "Sandeul put it on my desk and I saw it. Besides, it's from Sandeul not you so why are you so mad about it?" I told him. "I made it, I asked Sandeul to put it in Heejin's sit and probably, he forgot again where's Heejin's place." he said calmly again. Wow. He's calm. "Okay then, since it's all a misunderstanding, then I'll go now." I stand up but Jinyoung hold my wrist and make me sit again.
 
"What?" I spat at him. "Give me back the card." he said. I already feel that he's loosing his cool. Good then. Haha! I'm evil! "Why would I? It's mine! Sandeul put it on my desk so it's now mine." I said. "Just give it back!" he said annoyed. "Whatever." I said and stand up.
 
"Wait!" I can hear him calling but I didn't look back. When we reach the outside of the cafe, he turn me around. "What about this. You can keep the card. You'll help me to make Heejin fall for me." he said. "No, thanks. I don't want my Heejin to be your girlfriend." I said. "I'll also help you with Sandeul." he said with a teasing tone. "W-why would y-you help me w-with Sandeul?" I asked him stuttering. Aish, why am I stuttering. "Oh come one. I'm not that blind to not know that you like our Sandeul." he said rolling his eyes. "Well, whatever! I don't care about any of those!" I said and starts to walk. "Oh yeah?! Then I'll tell Sandeul now that you like him." he said and I stop walking. "It's like you can do it." I said.
 
"Hello, Sandeul? Oh yeah." I look at him and he's talking to his phone. "You think I'm gonna fall for that?" I told him and went near him. He pulls away from the phone and the phone went on loudspeaker. "Hello, Jinyoung-hyung! What do you want to say?" My eyes went wide and I look at him with 'don't-you-dare' look. And he just gave me an 'oh-yeah-i'll-do-it' look. "Sandeul, did you know that-" I put my hands in his mouth and I said trying to sound like Jinyoung, "unicorns doesn't exist?"
 
"Hyung~ What kind of fact is that? You should have tell that to Channie!" he said and I was like, 'What? He didn't notice our voice' I look at Jinyoung and he just shrugged. "Is that all, hyung? I'll go now! I'm busy here" he said. "Yah, Sandeul! Faster! The zombies are attacking!" I heard someone from the line. "Coming!" and the phone ends. "What just happened?" I said. Jinyoung chuckles and said "They're like that. Although they're already old, they still act childish sometimes. And about Sandeul, sometimes he doesn't recognize the voice on the phone."
 
"So, deal?" he said grinning.
 
"Fine, deal." I said and we shakes hands.
 
"Okay then, put your number here and I'll message you the number of Sandeul then message me the number of Heejin. And tomorrow, be ready after school. We're going to the mall. We should avoid your style. Sandeul might not like it." he said and he get his phone back then bid goodbye to me. After that I also went home. Few minutes later, I received a message.
 
From: Unknown
To: Minhee
 
This is Jinyoung and this is Sandeul's number: xxx-xxxx-xxxx
 
 
I saved his number and message him.
 
 
To: Jinyoung
From: Minhee
 
Here is Heejin's number: xxx-xxxx-xxxx
 
 
After that, I think of the things that happened today. Aigoo! I feel like Heejin's words are coming true. Since I need to deal with this guy. Uwaaa!~ I don't want to have ignition with this guy. Anyway, I'll just help him and he'll help me, then, there we have, Sandeullie's mine, then Heejin is his. Awww! I'll miss my Heejin. I hope we'll still be bestfriend eventhough she have a boyfriend. Haha, what am I thinking? She will never like Jinyoung!
 
 
The next day...
 
 
No One's POV:
 
Students start to gather in the school. Jinyoung and his friends came inside the classroom and everyone starts to tease Minhee.
 
"Minhee! Look! There's prince charming!"
 
"Minhee, tell us what is on the love letter!"
 
"LOVE LETTER?!" Heejin said. "Why didn't you tell me that?? Jinyoung send you a love letter and you didn't tell me? I hate you!" she continued and pouted.
 
"What love letter? Jinyoung didn't send me a love letter." Minhee said innocently.
 
"Yeah! I didn't send her a love letter. Why will 'I' send a 'love letter' to her?" Jinyoung said stressing the I and love letter.
 
"What does that suppose to mean?" Minhee said raising her eyebrow.
 
"That I'll never like a girl like you." he said.
 
"Whatever." she said rolling her eyes.
 
"Aigoo. They just gor together and they already have a lovers' quarrel." someone whispered.
 
"WE'RE NOT LOVERS!" they said in unison.
 
The day continued and it was already their last period.
 
Minhee's POV:
 
From: Jinyoung
To: Minhee
 
Meet me after school. Let's meet in the park near the mall.
 
 
Aigoo! I still need to deal with this guy! Why did I said deal?! Aish!
 
The bell ring signaling the end of the day. I bid goodbye to Heejin so I can go now to the park.
 
"Wait! Minhee-ah!"
"Yes?"
"Tell me all your secrets, okay? I'm your bestfriend! I want to be the first one to know everything about you." she said pouting.
"Arasseo! Don't pout, okay? I might kiss you! Haha! Just kidding! Annyeong!"
"Annyeong!"
 
 
I went to the park and I already saw Jinyoung. "So where are we going?" I said. "We're going to the mall. I'm gonna change your look just for a day. Tomorrow's Saturday and I already tell Sandeul that I made a blind date for him." he said straightly.
 
"WHAT?! I'm not ready! I-i d-don't know!" I said while in panic. "That's why we're meeting today. So I can teach you what to do. And you should help me also. And tell Heejin that she has a blind date tomorrow."
"TOMORROW??!"
"Yes! Tomorrow! Now, call her and tell it to her."
"She might not say yes!"
"Then make her say yes! Please?" he said while looking at me with his pleading eyes. Wow! I can't believe that his eyes are wonderful. It's so cute. Eh?! What am I thinking?! Aigoo!
 
"Hey, Minhee." he said putting his hand in front of her face.
"Yeh?"
"Please?"
"Arasseo. Since the great Jung Jinyoung is pleading." I called Heejin.
 
 
"Hello?"
"Heejin!"
"Oh, Minhee, wae?"
"Are you free tomorrow?"
"Yes, why?"
"Well... I know someone and.... he likes you.. And.. Canyougotoablinddate?"
"What?"
"Can you go to a blind date?"
"But, Minhee, I thought you like! Why are you doing this to me?" she said with her fake sulking.
"Aigoo! Heejin, stop acting. Haha, come on, please? Just for your baby Minhee?~"
"Hahaha! Arasseo! For baby Minhee!"
"Thank you, Heejin! I'll just text you where and what time! Saranghae!"
"Arasseo! Nado saranghae!"
 
 
"Can you tell me, are you two lesbos?" Jinyoung asked.
"Yes! That's why it'll be hard for you to make Minhee fall for you." I said.
"But you'll help me" he said smirking. I groaned at him.
"Aish! Let's just go!" 
 
============================================================================================
 
Yey! Double Update!!
 
Thank you very much to my subscribers!
 
And to those who comments, thank you very much too!! I'll try my best to update it! :DDDD
 
But since school is already starting, I may not be able to update this everyday. But I'll try to update this even once a week..
 
Anyway, thank you very much to all of you!