Date... or Double Date?...

Ignition with Mr. Jung?! HECK NO!

 

Another Update, Guys!!!
 
 
 
==================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Your POV
 
Uwaaaa!!! Our date is coming near. One more hour and it will be 10. Wait, one more hour.. One more hour?! Oh my gosh! One hour! I need to get ready. I wear the clothes that Jinyoung gave me. 
 
"Ahh.. Do I look good? I feel no. Aigoo! Let's just go there, okay? And let's not embarrass myself. Omo! Only five minutes left!"
 
I start to run. And when I'm near, I slow a little so I won't look too excited for the date. When I come, I saw Sandeul playing with his phone while sitting on a table near the window, near the table of Jinyoung. Aigoo.. I'm such a failure. I walk towards the table and my heart keeps on beating fast as I go on.
 
"E-excuse m-me.. Umm.. Hi. I'm Minhee." I said as I approach the table.
 
"Oh, hello, Minhee! Why are you here? Are you going to meet with Jinyoung-hyung?" he said while showing his gummy smile at me.
 
"A-ani. Actually, I have a blind date." I said as I show the yellow paper.
 
"Oh. You're the girl! Ahaha!" he said and started to laugh. Actually that hurts. He laughed at my face? Seriously. Am I that bad?
 
"Yah, Minhee-ah. Stop frowning. A girl like you shouldn't frown." his words made me blush. Aigoo~ I sit down as he continue to talk. "By the way, you look different. You're so cute!" he said and pinch my chees. "Ah.. Kamsahae."
 
"Anyway, what do you want to do?" he said. "It's up to you. Why don't we eat lunch, first?" I said. I actually want to say, 'As long as I'm with you the whole day, I'm okay!'
 
"Okay then! Let's eat lunch. I know a restaurant near here, that has very delicious foods!"
"Sure! Let's go!"
"Wait! Let's bring Jinyoung-hyung and his date with us." he said and look at Jinyoung's direction. I saw that Heejin is there.
 
"Yah! Minhee-ah! You didn't tell me that it will be Jinyoung!" she said as they walk towards our table.
"Hehe. Mianhae." I said as I hung my head low. Suddenly, someone pats my head so I immediately turn my head up. And I saw the most georgeous person smiling in front of me. Awww.. Cute! "It's okay, Minhee!" Sandeul said as I smile at him. The beautiful moment of ours is interrupted by a coughing guy. "Ehem! Can we go to the restaurant now?" Jinyoung said. Aish! If Sandeul is not here, I already kill this guy.
 
We go to the restaurant and start ordering. As we are waiting... "So.. This is a double-date?" Heejin said. "Kinda?" Jinyoung said. Then the awkward air come. It's so awkward! "Umm.. After this, where are we going?" I asked Sandeul. "Where do you want to go, anyway?" he said. "Amusement Park?" I asked smiling. "Sure!" he said excitingly. "You like amusement park?" I asked smiling widely. "Yeah! I love it! Let's ride all the rides!" he said. Wow! Sandeul must have really like amusement park. "Sure! I also love amusement park! Because there's a lot of rides there!" I said. "I can't believe that I'm having a date with Ms. Number 1! And I can't believe that Ms. Number 1 likes, I mean loves rides!" Sandeul beamed at me which made me blush. 
 
The moment couldn't be ignored by Heejin.
 
"Minhee-ah, can you come with me to the restroom?" Heejin smiled at me. I look at her terrified. Oh gosh! I'm gonna die... "S-sure."
 
We stand up and went to the restroom. When we reached the restroom. "Yah, Minhee-ah! Do you need to tell me something?" she said with those burning eyes. Aigoo. I'm a dead meat! "Mianhae." I lower my head. "You like Sandeul, eh?" she asked while I just stay silent. "So you do like him! Why didn't you tell me?" she pouted. "Well, what if you tell it to him.. I'm dead..." I said, more like a whisper. "Aigoo! My babe Minhee is growing up!" she pinch my cheeks. "Aww.. That hurts..." I pout. "Ah.. My Minhee is inlove.. Okay then, let's go back to our date!" she said as she skipped out so I follow her.
 
We went back to our table and the foods are already served so we start eating. We talk and laugh about our different stories while we're eating.
 
 
Sandeul's POV
 
After eating, we went to the amusement park.
 
"Minhee-ah! Let's ride that!" I said as I point on a ride. The ride looks like a ship and it is swaying back and forth.
 
"Sure." Minhee said excitingly.
 
"Hey, why don't we do some thing special!" Jinyoung-hyung exclaim.
 
"What is it anyway?" Heejin said. I look at her eyes and I can see fear in it. She suddenly turns her head on me so I immediately look away.
 
"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. And the one who lose, will sing while we're on the ride." Jinyoung-hyung said.
 
"It's actually okay for me." I said while Minhee nodded eagerly. "It's going to be fun!" she said. While Heejin slowly nod. "S-sure."
 
We play and Heejin lose. I can see the fear in her eyes doubled. "I'll just sing." I said to them that made their heads turn towards me. "Why?" Minhee and Jinyoung-hyung ask at the same time. "Well, I'd like to try it and I'm sure it's going to be fun! Come on! Let's go now, it's our turn!" I said pulled them.
 
We sat at the end of the ship. Me, Minhee, Heejin, then Jinyoung-hyung. It started slowly and I start singing Bling Girl. It is actually a song composed by Jinyoung-hyung. At first, I sang properly but as the ship got faster, I start to scream instead.
 
 
Your POV
 
"Ahhh!" I hear Sandeul's screams. The song that he sang is beautiful. Its lyrics has a good meaning and tune is beautiful. I wonder who is the real singer and who is the composer. I feel like I haven't heard that song.
 
Soon the ride is over.
 
 
Jinyoung's POV
 
"Finally! The ride is over!" Sandeul said as he got out of the ride. Sandeul hold onto me. I can see that he's still a little bit dizzy so I help him walk. 
 
As soon as he recovered. "Thanks, hyung!" he said and he's smiling again. "Welcome" I said.
 
"Hey, why don't we go inside the horror house?" Minhee asked. I scowl mentally. I'm sure she just wants to go there so she can harass my dongsaeng.
 
"Sure! Let's pair up!" Sandeul said.
 
"Why don't we pair up with our dates?" I tell them. 
 
"Then let's just play. Let's play rock, paper, scissor! Two persons who use the same weapon will pair up!" Heejin said. Well we can't do anything so we play. 
 
First game: Heejin use paper, I use scissor, Minhee use rock, Sandeul use rock. I can see that Minhee feels sad.
Second Game: Sandeul use paper, Heejin use rock, Minhee use scissor and I use rock. Now, I feel what Minhee feels.
Third Game: All of us use rock. "Let's just go all together" Heejin said. "Ani. It's better if we go by pair" Minhee said.
Forth Game: Heejin use paper, Sandeul use scissor, Minhee use paper and I use scissor. Wait.. I use scissor??
 
"WOOHOO!!" I heard Heejin beamed and Minhee laughing. "E-eh? That's unfair!" Sandeul said
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe that I'm walking right now inside the horror house with Sandeul. We walk inside and every now and then, there will be ghost popping out of nowhere. Sometimes Sandeul will shriek, sometimes it will be me who will yelp. Suddenly a ghost come from the top and it bump to our head. "OUCH!" we said in unison. "Hyung, let's go out fast! I don't want to be in here anymore." Sandeul said still holding onto his head. "Aigoo.. Kaja! Let's run. 1. 2. 3!" I run and run but I didn't feel any Sandeul following me. I look back and saw Sandeul glued to his spot.
 
"Yah! Sandeul! Faster!! Palli! Palli!"
 
He still stand there. Aigoo!!! This kid!! I walk back and pull him with me.
 
 
 
 
Heejin's POV:
 
We're finally out of the horror house. It's good thing that we saw a shortcut.
 
"Heejin, you okay?" Minhee asked.
 
"Y-yeah.. It's just... I don't like horror house or scary rides." I said panting.
 
"Oh, Let's buy ice cream? You look so pale" she said. "Sure! Let's go! I want to eat ice cream!" I said.
 
We went to an ice cream stall. "Wait, what about the two boys?" I asked. "Let's just go back later. I want ice cream!" she said whinning like a kid. "Aigoo! My cute girl!" I pinch her cheeks. "Okay then! Excuse me, can I have two ice cream! One chocolate and one cookies and cream!" I said.
 
The girl gave me the ice cream and we paid for it. I gave Minhee the cookies and cream, well he love cookies and cream.
 
She get it eagerly and start and eating it. Suddenly, I got an idea. An 'evil' idea.
 
"Minhee-ah! I have an idea~~" I said.
 
"What is it?" she asked still focused on her ice cream.
 
"Let's leave the boys." I said smiling evilly.
 
"What do you mean?" she said as she tilted her head.
 
"Let's go home and leave them here!" I beam while laughing. Minhee starts to laugh, "That's a great idea! Kaja! Let's leave now!!" she said excitingly.
 
And we start to run out of the amusement park.
 
When we reach the road, we stop and we pants. Minhee starts to laugh, "That's nice!! Hahaha!! Kaja! Let's go home before they saw us." she said smiling evilly.
 
"But what if they look for us?" I said, well I don't have their numbers and I'm sure that Minhee doesn't have it too.
 
"No worries! Let's just go!" she said still having that evil smile and starts to walk. I ran to catch up with her. "Are you sure, Minhee?" I asked again. "Yes, I am. Now go! I'm sure your mom is worrying about you!" she said smiling.
 
"Well, okay then."
 
 
Suddenly a car stop in front of us and I saw my mom waving at me. "Annnyeong, Mrs. Park!" Minhee bowed. "Annyeong, Minhee! Are you going home now?" mom asked. "Ah! Neh!" Minhee said. "Why don't you come with us?" mom asked as I ride inside the car. "It's okay, Mrs. Park! You go ahead now. I'll just walk." Minhee smiled. "Okay then, take care, Minhee-ah!" Mom said. "Neh! You too, take care, Mrs. Park! Bye Heejin!" she said. "Bye, Minhee!" I said as I wave. We drove off.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
Guys, this is my update for now.
 
Sorry, but I'll see you on March. I need to focus on my study.
 
I'm sorry guys..
 
Anyway, I love all of my 13 subbies and my commenters! I LOVE YOU ALL, GUYS!!!