Wish on a Star

Three Hearts, One Love ~HIATUS~

School passed by really slowly. I was anticipating the end of the day. Since I clearly missed 4 days of school I was totally lost when I was in class today. When the bell rang indicating that I am free I got out of my seat and ran to my locker. I knew that I had to do something but I did not know what I could do. The fans in Korea were going crazy and they were sitting in front of the “JYP” building. They were doing as much as they could in Korea while I did nothing over here.

Jaebeom was now in Seattle. He was probably traumatized and having a hard time coping. After all the 4 years of his hard work he had to leave his dream and come back home unexpectedly. I’m sure he did want to come back home, but not in this state.

“Angel Angel!” Amany screamed as she ran towards me. “I have an idea.”

“What is it?” I was getting excited; finally a way to support him other than crying my eyes out.

“Let’s go to Korea!” Amany yelled as she pumped here hands into the air enthusiastically.

My smile vanished, “Ugghh I thought you were going to say something good.”

She looked at me confused, “Come on, there’s nothing we can do here. At least we can represent the international fans.”

“Amany, I am really tired, I think I’m going home. I can’t go to Korea my mom would kill me,” I said worn out. She hugged me and we said ‘bye’ and we both went our own ways.

There was no food at home so I ate cereal for lunch. I would habitually cook something to eat but I wasn’t in the mood at the moment.

After doing a little bit of homework-which I could not focus on- I decided to go to sleep. Dreams were the only way I could break away from reality. The only place that could take me far, far, away and make me feel alleviated.

As I gazed at the vast dark sky it gave me a little bit of hope. Someplace miles away, Jaebeom was below that same sky; now even nearer than before. And maybe, just maybe, he was glancing up at the sky just as I was doing currently.

I looked at the moon for a while. It was stunning today. It gave a light to the lost wanderers that desired direction; reassured them, influencing them not to give up. The moon was informing them that they were not unaccompanied after all, in this miserable night.

Just then I distinguished a shooting star. Even though I had stopped doing that since I was 12, for some rationale I had the urge make a wish now.

I closed my eyes firmly and clasped my hands together.

“Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.” 

I paused before declaring my wish, “I want to go back in time. To the time where I could save and be there for the person I love the most.”

After opening my eyes and knowing that the star had just whooshed by, I knew that what I just did was just wishful thinking. Wishing on a star was an unintelligent thing little kids did. Let alone, considering time traveling.

I laughed at my stupidity before I got under my comfortable and safe blankets; to shut my eyes and hopefully find happiness. I knew that I was just some lunatic fan-girl that would throw herself at her favorite star. Believing that she could shield him from any pain, even though he wouldn’t be aware of it or care. Someone that would never have a chance with the person she supposedly “loves”. I knew why my family thought I was crazy. It is impossible to love someone you never met. That was the last thought that lurked in my head before darkness engulfed me.

~~~~~~~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around my room. I felt so different while sleeping even though I had a feeling I wasn’t going to dream. I knew I had to get out of bed before Jake decided to annoy me, I wasn’t sure what was next on the list of “what to hurl at Jake when annoyed”.

I looked for my new red shirt but I couldn’t find it anywhere. Maybe, my mom borrowed it for some event. Damn I was looking forward to wearing it.

I settled with a nice outift I liked. It was comfortable and it looked good. I checked myself out in the mirror for the last time after applying my make-up and made my way downstairs.

Mom made pancakes so I stayed and attempted to get one before Jake devoured the whole plate.

As we were eating I looked at Jake, “Didn’t you shave yesterday? Why do you look so hairy?” I could start to see a little bit of hair forming on his smooth face.

“My hair grows fast. Shut up!” He retorted.

“Hair looks good on men, Angel,” said my mom as she grabbed her own plate.

“Yeah, not when you know your best friend would prefer a hairless boyfriend,” after I said that Jake looked at me.

“Is it another one of those ‘Asian’s have less hair’?” He mimicked. “Anyway I didn’t shave yesterday; the last time I did was a few days ago.”

I was pretty sure he shaved. I rapidly remembered my red shirt. My mom took clothes from my closet whenever she had something to attend. I had quite a few pieces that could make any fashion loving person proud. Not that I am not a fashion loving person, on the contrary, I strive for fashion.

“Mom did you borrow the new red shirt I bought?” I asked as I munched on my pancakes.

“No, honey, I didn’t,” answered my mom as she got up to wash the plates.

I wonder where my shirt went. I’m 100% sure I put it in my closet.

“When did you buy it dear? I don’t remember,” she declared as she positioned a plate in the dishwasher.

I looked at the ceiling, concentrating on when I bought my shirt. I remembered now.

“It was after I went shopping with Amany since Jake upset her for flirting with a girl at the bar. So… a few days before I got sick; like September 3 or something.”

Both my mom and brother were looking at me totally flabbergasted.

“That’s not funny, Angel!” My mom said unpleased as my brother yelled, “Amany KNOWS I flirted with a girl at the bar?”

“What!?” I asked totally perplexed.

“We’re September 2nd,” said my mom as she eyed me.

I looked at the calendar in the kitchen: SEPTEMBER 2; in big black letters. I shot up from my chair as I looked around finally understood what happened.

“Mom, I have to go to Korea!” I yelled as I headed towards the stairs to my room.

“Not again, Angel!” said my mom completely exasperated by my behavior.

“Does she know I KISSED the girl?” Jake asked anxious that his girlfriend had found out yet again.

“You kissed her!” That was something she actually didn't know. I was going to talk to Jake  about this when I had time.

Now, the only thing that deserved my utmost attention was my unpacked bags.

After an hour of going through my closet and picking out the best and most stylish outfits- and shoving a few Pajamas and comfy clothes in there- I dragged my two huge luggages down to the kitchen with the purse I was planning on holding the whole ride there.

This was the second time today my mom and brother looked at me as if I was wild.

“Mom, I’ll be back in a few days I promise. I have to do this no matter what,” I spoke calmly to my mom who was presently freaking out.

“Angel-“ she started before I cut her.

“Jake you better fix this with Amany or I’ll be hooking her up with some next level hot Asian that is a gentleman soon,” I threatened.

“Angel-“ I cut him off too.

“I’ll contact you when I get there,” I said before I started to drag my stuff outside since the taxi was already waiting.

“ANGEL IF YOU TAKE ONE STEP OUTSIDE OR ON THE PLANE, YOU BETTER NOT BE PLANNING ON COMING BACK!” My mom yelled, as I took a last glance at her infuriated but sad face. I knew I had to do this though; I had no time to waste. My mom would probably calm down after a few days. Who am I lying to? When I come back she’ll probably lock me up at home till my hair grows to be grey.

Nevertheless, Jay was waiting.

=========================================================

and dun dun dun the starting point of the plot! oh yeaaahh! :P

Hope you all liked this chap! :D

I wonder when my poster will arrive :S I even forgot what site I ordered it from so I can't check up on them! O.o