Mission Failed

Three Hearts, One Love ~HIATUS~

 

CHAPTER 8

He stood up and said, “Please get out.”

I just stared at him blankly. “What?”

“I said, get out.” He said as he pointed towards the door.

I stood up confused. I thought that he understood! I made my way to the door plainly.

“I am not in the mood for any of your stupid pranks.” I heard Jaebeom say behind me.

When I went outside all the boys looked at me.

“What happened?” questioned Taecyeon.

I plastered a smile on my face, “Nothing.”

I asked the boys if we could take pictures together and they said yes happily.

We took a lot of pictures and I left the building laughing. These guys made me laugh so hard that I forgot that I failed in my mission.

Wooyoung was really cute, and always tried to speak in his 'Engrish'. Amany would die if she ever got to meet him. Before I left, Wooyoung even ran up to me and we exchanged numbers.

I walked out and Joon was waiting for me. He looked at me and smiled.

“I… failed.”

He put his arm around me and led me to the car.

“We’ll try something else.”

While we ate I filled Joon about what happened. I left out what I actually told Jay. But I think Joon realized something because he looked confused.

“So you told me that Taecyeon was your ex-boyfriend… but you came here to talk to Jaebeom?” asked Joon.

I nodded as I stuffed a spoon of food into my mouth.

“So what ARE you doing here?” he questioned as he sat back into his chair waiting for an answer.

I choked on the food that was in my mouth. I acted like I couldn’t talk because of the food in my mouth.

Joon smirked, “Take your time. We have all day.”

I was freaking out in my mind. What the hell can I tell him now? I had no excuse. I settled on telling him the truth.

“I came back from the future. I am saving Jaebeom from committing the worst mistake of his life.”

Joon raised an eyebrow so I continued to talk. He just listened to me as I told him everything. We had finished eating and we were now sitting in his car.

“So, he did not believe you?” he asked when I was done.

I got angry. “Don’t make fun of me. You don’t believe me either.” I shot back.

“Okay. Maybe, I don’t. But that’s only because you lied to me too many times for the past 2 days. How do I know this is not one of your lies?”

“I swear I am saying the truth. I would do anything.” I answered truthfully.

“Fine, give me a kiss and I’ll believe you.” He grinned.

“You’re not funny!” I yelled annoyed.

He just laughed. “Okay, okay. I do believe you.”

I widened my eyes. “That I went back through time and that I have to stop Jaebeom no matter what?”

He nodded, “No one is stupid enough to come to a country which they know nothing of just to play stupid games. Maybe I don’t fully believe your story but I’ll trust that you know what you are talking about.”

He the car and drove to my hotel. I hadn’t realized that it was already late.

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow.” He said as he looked at me through the window. I nodded and he drove off.

WOW! Today was such a tiring day.

When I got into the room. I took a shower and called Amany.

“Angel! What’s happening with you? I was worried all day!” Yelled Amany once she picked up the phone.

“Amany! You won’t even believe what happened today!” I yelled back excited.

“What?”

“I met 2PM! I-“ I started but she cut me off and yelled.

“WHAT!? HOW? WHAT!!! WHEN? WHERE?-“

“Amany calm down. You are going to make me go deaf.” I laughed.

“Oh sorry. But spill!” she urged me.

I told her what happened to me that whole day. She freaked out whenever I mentioned 2PM.

“How could you be so close to Jaebeom. Knowing you, you would’ve fainted.”

“I don’t know. I kept holding back. I wanted to hug him so bad!”

“It’s too bad he didn’t believe you though. Are you coming back soon?”

“No. Joon said that he has an idea.”

“Is Joon hot?” she asked excited again.

“That guy is y. Forget hot!” I answered.

“Omg! And he sounds like such a cute guy. You should’ve given him that kiss.” She teased.

“Are you crazy? I won’t just throw kisses here and there.” 

“Anyway. I’ve been bugging my parents about Korea. They seem to be leaning towards the yes.”

I felt so much better; knowing that I’ll have Amany by my side made me feel so much better.

“Come soon!”

“But Jake has been saying ‘No’.”

I stopped smiling, “Jake? Who cares about him? Just come!”

“Angel, you know I can’t. Jake is serious when it comes to his girlfriend. He says that no one would be able to protect me there; something about it not being safe and him not being there.”

I was so angry at him. I knew that Jake was protective. He acts like that with me too. However, I always get my ways since I am a strong girl but Amany would obviously listen to him.

“I’ll call him and talk to him.’ I assured her.

“Okay. Bye! Love You!”

I tried calling Jake but nobody picked up. I guess he was sleeping.

I looked around my room and it was plain. I had no idea what to do. I the TV and there was some Korean shows. I did not understand anything. At least the KBS on TV at home had subtitles.

I then wished that I took Joon’s phone number. I was so bored right now.

I dozed off without feeling it. When I woke up the next morning it was already 10 am.

I jumped out of bed and picked an outfit and did my hair.

----- September 5 2009----- 3 Days Left-----

When I went downstairs Joon was already waiting for me. He was leaning on the trunk of his car with his arms crossed.

“Sorry. Did you wait long?” I asked as I made my way towards him.

“No,” he answered as he got off his car. “Just an hour,” I saw him smirk.

I forced myself not to smile at his mischievousness. So he wanted to play games huh? I got into the car and looked at him.

“An hour isn’t much.”

I saw a smile play on his lips. “An hour is the longest I’ve ever waited for a girl before.”

“Well, I am a special girl aren’t I?” I shot back. “You look like a guy that would make a girl wait for you.”

We both burst out laughing.

“Anyway, I need your cell phone number,” I told him. “I mean, it would help us in times like this.” I continued, so that he doesn’t misunderstand.

“Sure,” he responded.

“Where are we going?” I asked. I just realized I had no idea what we were going to do today.

Joon looked at me with glistening eyes and he smiled, “We are going to kidnap Jay.”

=====================================================================

DUN DUN DUN! Action!

ahahahaha the stroy is starting up.

Please comment <3

======================================================================