Crazy Fan

Three Hearts, One Love ~HIATUS~

 

 

“We need to talk,” whispered Jaebeom.

My mind was going crazy. I had a million thoughts running through my head. I nodded and he walked away and talked to his manager.

The manager walked up to me and said something in Korean. I just stared at him blankly.

“He said that you should come with them.” I had forgotten about Joon. I wonder what I would have done without him.

I looked at Joon and he understood. “Don’t worry I’ll follow you in the taxi.”

I grinned at him relieved and followed the manager.

They all made space for me and I sat in the van with 2PM. They were all talking to each other in Korean. My heart was racing like crazy. I wanted to scream or freak out. I wanted to call Amany and tell her everything. I wanted to take out my camera and take pictures. I wanted to talk with them all.

“So we meet again,” said a voice next to me. I stopped in mid-thought and looked at the speaker. It was Taecyeon I had forgot that I met him. I was sitting between Taecyeon and Jaebeom while the other 4 had squeezed at the back.

Everyone got quiet and listened.

“Hi! I thought I’d never see you again.”

Taecyeon beamed and said, “What are you doing here though?”

“I wanted to meet with Jaebeom,” I said as I peeked at Jaebeom sitting next to me. He acted like he didn’t care and he looked out of the window.

“You could have just called me. That would have been easier.”

“What!?” said Wooyoung in this funny accent.

“You gave her your cell phone number?” asked Nickhun.

“She’s cute.” I turned around and saw Junho smiling at me.

I smiled flustered. “Thank You.”

“How close are you? Is she your girlfriend?” questioned Junsu in a thick accent as well.

Taecyeon just looked outside the window.

The guys kept trying to speak to me even though they did not know much. They would ask me how to say certain words and sometimes they would just tell Nickhun to interpret for them.

I was fighting hard to keep my squeals down. The 2PM boys were extremely cute. It was no wonder they were my ultimate favorite boy band. The fact that I could feel Jaebeom’s heat next to me was not helping. Jaebeom was even better looking in real life. His skin was smooth and white. There were no traces of pimples or anything. He looked like he had just walked out of a magazine. He had no make-up on; not even eye-liner.

Jaebeom turned around and looked at me. I looked away quickly so that he does not realize I’ve been staring at him.

“Is there something on my face?” he asked coolly.

I shook my head. “Be nice to her, Jaebeom.” It was Nickhun speaking I recognized his voice. Jaebeom just looked back outside the window.

We arrived to the JYP building faster than I thought it would take. Maybe it’s because I did not want to get there. I wanted to stay in the van with all of them.

We walked out and they lead me to their office. It was comfortable with couches put in a semi-circle and a television at the other end.

Joon waited for me outside.

We all sat down on the couches. Jaebeom who had not taken a seat yet walked up to me.

“Follow me,” he ordered and walked a head of me.

He stopped in a room that looked like an office. We both sat down on the couches.

“What do you have to say?” he asked nonchalantly.

I was shocked. I expected him to be a little bit happier since I told him I brought information from his best friend.

I raised an eyebrow. “Is that all you have to say?”

He looked at me and then spoke, “Well, I thought about it in the car. At first I was sure that you came because of my best friend. But he would have called me if he needed anything. You are probably just a crazy fan. I think I made a mistake by letting you come here.”

I smirked. Jaebeom was smarter than I thought. I just want to jump him at the moment. At least he did not use his fans by doing some weird stuff.

“Okay fine, I did not really bring information from him. But, I needed to talk to you as soon as possible and you would not look at me.”

He nodded as if this happened 500 times a day. “So, what do you really want to tell me?”

I am glad he could speak English. Otherwise Joon would have to hear all this and he’ll definitely think I am crazy.

I paused, wondering how to start this. “Okay. I am going to tell you exactly what happened. I assure you that I am not crazy, I can also get you my hospital files.” He had no reaction, he just listened intently. I then continued, “I am from America and I watched your shows as they came out. And these days Wild Bunny has been on TV. And on episode 7 you talked about your MySpace. Then these weird netizens searched it up and found your comments from years ago. You said things like you hate Korea and its gay and things like that.”

I stopped talking and looked at him. He was still sitting the same way and he just looked at me the same way. It was as if he was a statue or something. What the Hell? Am I talking to the walls here? I am pretty sure that I made it clear I am talking to him.

Even though I was pissed I could still see how beautiful his eyes are. How luscious his lips are. How smooth his skin is. I shook the thoughts out of my head.

“So… what’s your point?” he then asked. I think he knew I was waiting for an answer.

“You still don’t get it?” I questioned.

He shook his head.

“The netizens went crazy. They said that you don’t deserve to be here! They said that you are American and not Korean. People started to sign petitions asking you to kill yourself. JYP was in a tight spot. You then left to America. It was too weird.”

After I finished I looked at him. His eyebrows were knitted and it looked like he was in deep thought. I smiled knowing that he understood what I came here for.

However, just then he burst out laughing. I just stared at him in disbelief.

He stood up and said, “Please get out.”

==================================================================

Lol I wouldn't have believed her either -.-

Comment and subscribe! :D

==================================================================