Please Trust Me

Three Hearts, One Love ~HIATUS~

 

~~~~~~~~~Jay’s P.O.V~~~~~

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown place. I struggled to sit up on the cold floor since I was tied up. I looked around me and saw an empty warehouse. I was in a small room and when I looked outside I saw old and rusty machines. I heard laughter. Then, I could see Angel and the guy that pulled me into the car. She was running around, trying not to get caught by the man. He reached out and caught her ponytail. She started to laugh and tug at her hair.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to grab your hair,” he said as he let go.

“It’s okay. I’ll try not to say you are stupid again,” she teased.

He put an arm around her and they were walking towards me. She looked really pretty when she smiled like that. They acted really comfortably with each other. They were probably close. When they got close enough to see me. The man took his arm off.

“I need to go buy some stuff, I’ll be back,” he said to her. After glancing at me one last time he turned around and left.

“Hey-“ she started.

“Where am I?” I interjected.

“A warehouse. You were supposed to sleep for only half an hour but you were out all night. Joon probably made a mistake while mixing the ingredients.”

I was really annoyed right now. We were busy with our comeback things. They were all probably looking for me instead of doing work and focusing on what’s most important.

“They are worried about me,” I stated.

[End Of Jay P.O.V]

I looked at him confused. Why would he care about them when he was here? This was definitely why I loved him so much. All I knew was today was September 5 2009 and all I had was 2 days left.

“We’ll get you back tonight,” I answered.

“What? That’s too much,” he looked down at the ropes tying him. As if he had the ability to laser them with his eyes.

“I just wanted you to listen to me,” I responded. I felt so bad now. This might have been a bad idea.

“So you force me to? This is a democracy. You can’t force your opinions on others,” he looked away.

“I know. But I am doing this for you. Trust me.”

“That’s easier said than done,” he replied with an annoyed look on his face.

Just then Joon’s cell phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it said: Amany.

I had given her his cell phone number since I didn’t have one.

“Hello?” I picked up.

“I just watched episode 7 of Wild Bunny! You were saying the truth! I can’ believe this! Is this some kind of déjà vu?”

“Amany! You are a life saver! Thanks so much for calling now. I’m busy right now though. I’ll call you later,” I answered quickly. Her phone call had given me the answer.

“What do you mean busy? With what? I have one more thing to tell you though.”

“I am, uuhh, chatting with Jaebeom.”

“Oooh really? Can I talk to him?”

“I don’t think he is in the mood to talk to you,” I looked at Jaebeom and he was looking around. Probably looking for an exit.

“Put me on speaker.” I could hear the mischievous smile on her lips.

After putting her on speaker she yelled out, “I LOVE YOU JAY!!”

“Who the is Jay?” asked Jake, who I gues was near her, totally jealous and angry.

“ Oh and Angel before I hang up, I will be there soon. I am on my way to the airport.” And with that she hung up.

I looked at Jay bewildered. He looked pretty shocked too.

“Jay. I know how you can believe me. I told you about this a few days ago. But by that time Wild Bunny episode 7 did not come out! That proves that I came from the future. I watched it!” I told him. The fact that Amany had just watched it was what gave me this idea.

He paused and looked like he was thinking about it. “Angel, I understand where you are coming from but you need to think of this in my point of view.”

I stared at him waiting for him to continue.

“JYP would not kick me out of the company. That is not something we are even close to. We are doing too many things these days. That would also put 2PM in a bad spot. And there is no way Korea would kick me out of here. I am Korean.” He did not speak in an annoyed tone at all. Just in a way to explain this situation. He was acting like a true leader.

“So, are you just going to forget about me and wait till it all happens in 2 days?” I asked disappointed.

“I’ll give you a chance. I’ll spend the whole day with you just like you wanted. Just let me call them first.”

I quickly took out Joon’s cell phone and dialed the numbers he told me to. When someone picked up I put it on Jay’s mouth. He could have easily ruined my whole plan but I decided to trust him.

He talked on the phone for about 5 minutes. But I understood nothing since he was speaking Korean.

“I’m done,” he said waiting for me to take the phone away.

“Are you really staying here with me the whole day?” I asked a little surprised.

“Of course not,” he answered quickly.

My eyes widened. I decided to trust him as if I hadn’t tied him up and as if he wasn’t in a hostage situation.

I swore at myself in my head for letting him talk to them.

“Am I going to go to jail?” I asked as I started to become sad. My mom was going to kill me. And poor Joon is going to be in a tight spot.

“No, I told them that I got lost. They’ll be here soon so you should leave now,” he said calmly.

“Okay, fine.” I said defeated. I stood back up and untied his hands.

“But promise me one thing,” I added. “Here’s my information for the U.S. Next time you are there, which will be sooner than you expect, you have to contact me no matter what.” I gave him the sheet after I finished scribbling my info on it.

“Yeah Yeah” he said nonchalantly.

Joon came back and I told him everything and we left. I felt defeated. I tried so hard to stop this but I guess destiny can never be changed.

-- 3rd Person P.O.V --

Jay lay down in his bed, unable to sleep. As he looked up at the ceiling replaying today’s scenes he thought of you and a small smile creeped on his lips. He smiled at your silliness, as soon as the small rests on his lips he realizes that he’s smiling because of you and wipes it off.

*She’s really pretty. If only we met under other circumstances* He thought to himself.

However, as much as he denied your crazy thoughts, a small part of him was unsure. He had a bad feeling about tomorrow.

~~~

Another day passed and Amany had arrived from the U.S. I filled her in on whatever happened and as much as she was excited that I got to meet him and Taec we were both unsure about tomorrow.

We spent the day shopping and trying out a lot of Korean foods and I even introduced her to Joon, who was acting as our “guide” but we were just hanging out with him and having fun. The whole time I couldn’t take my mind off of Jay.

The next morning I turn on the news as soon as I wake up and just as I thought Jay was all over it.

“Wow, I never truly believed you but it actually happened,” Amany said in awe as she stared at the screen.

“I wonder what Jay is thinking,” I whispered as tears strolled down my cheeks.

Due to having gone through this already I took it much much better the second time around but my heart still broke.

‘What’s Jay doing’ was all that I could think about.

~~~

Hope you liked this chapter! Next one coming soon!

Thanks for waiting patiently.

Coments are loved!

<3<3<3

tumblr_loa15zcHxg1qkeieto1_400.gif

This is seriously the cutest thing ever! <3

Look at the jealous look the boy gives the girl first!

Even little boys and girls fight for Jay!