"What if I.. change?"

I'll make him gay ()

Chapter 7:

Okay, so this was supposed to be the last chapter. But I decided to post this for the sake of updating XD. Busy with the last chapter now. It'll be Doojoon's POV aswell then!

 

Oh also Word doesn't work on my computer anymore so I couldn't spell/grammar check it ;_______;.

--♥


I glared at Cheolyong who was staring.. dreamily at Joon. Joon just kept talking excitedly to Hyunseung a few tables away from us. Junhyung.. was.. well he was staring at Hyunseung as well but he was acting like he wasn’t.


Oh and Kikwang was flirting with this girl.


I sighed boredly nudging Junhyung but he ignored me. So I kept nudging him. “Yah! Stop!” He yelled swatting my hand away. “I’m trying to listen to what they’re saying!” I gave him a light glare. “I’m trying too~” Cheolyong whined then grinned. “Well.. Joon is pretty..” And he went back to staring. “They’re probably talking about clothes or something, entertain me~! Hyuuuuuung~!” I whined cutely. “They’re obviously talking about me or Mir seeing how they’re that far away from us. Hyunseung and Joon weren’t that close before Joon got together with Mir..”


He has a point..


I sighed then got up. “Fine~ I’ll go to them!” I hn’d then moved hearing Junhyung yell something about me telling him everything. Yeah, of course.


.. Oh my god. That’s Doojoon.


I watched him walk towards me with his gaze lowered to the floor. I clasped my hands together half-praying that he won’t talk to me because I feel.. just ohmygod. Don’t look up please, don’t look up!!!


“Doojoon-hyung!” I turn to that voice and saw it was Dongwoon. Doojoon looked up to him and smiled waving then they moved towards each other.


Hn, I don’t care!


And I quickly went to Joon and Hyunseung.


“Yeah! Blonde would look AMAZING on you!” Joon giggled slightly then turned to me. “Hiii, Yoseob.” Ugh, since when was he so happy. Hyunseung gave me a small grin. “What are you talking about?” I asked and they just shrugged glancing at each other. “.. Stuff.” I pouted then sat down. “What kind of stuff.” “.. Just random things, why?” “Junhyung and Cheolyong want to know..” They both started laughing evilly.


I frowned then let out one of my many sighs and stood up. “We just saw each other first; they just sat far away from us. Junhyung probably wanted us to talk about them. Junhyung’s always like that!” Hyunseung smiled and I frowned. Ugh.. I should never become like that. NEVER.


“YOSEOBBB!!” And I got glomped by.. Cheondoong. “Wife, how are you!?” I groaned frustrated shoving him off my back.


Cheondoong held onto that ‘make-Doojoon-jealous’ thing out of boredom and made me his wife.


Tch, he wish!


I turned around before he could hug me again but he just hugged me again. He giggled slightly letting go. “I’ve got the cutest wife.” He pinched my cheeks and then I noticed Doojoon and Dongwoon standing somewhere far away from me. It’s not that they’re BAM in front of me but.. Doojoon just catches my attention.
 

“Cheondoong! Stop this! I don’t like you!” I whined shoving him away again before heading off to class.


--♥


A few more weeks passed and life was just boring. School wasn’t too hard for me. My love life was pretty dead because yeah.. I don’t think I’m attracted to girls at all now and there hasn’t really been boys I’ve liked..


“Yoseob! So I’ve got this cute person you might like!” I groaned frustrated turning around. “No Kikwang! I’m not dating any of those girls!” I frowned seeing this smiley-girl next to him.


God how can I reject her now..


“Just babysit her for a while!” “Kikwang!” “She’s just 16~ I’m not coupling you! I just have a date..” Kikwang pouted and hugged my arm. Ughh.. “Fine, fine. Only babysitting.”


The girls smile widened: “Hello! I’m Kwon Sohyun!” She bowed deeply the giggled once standing up. “Alright, I’ll bring you two to her house and then I’ll go on my date!” Kikwang chuckled evilly and I frowned. “I’ll change first..”


And so I did once they left the room.



Wow their house is pretty nice.

 

“Oppa! Why are you here?” I heard Sohyun whine and I turned to her confused. “To baby—“ I stopped seeing Son Dongwoon. What the hell is he doing here? “I decided not to go—“


“BUT OPPA!!” Sohyun cried turning to me. “Make him leave!” “Eh? But—“ “Where’s Kikwang? You wanted him to babysit you right..?” She likes Kikwang!? o_o.


“Don’t call it that! And he-he has a date alright! But it’s alright I have Yoseob-oppa now! You-you! You leave!” Sohyun whined and Dongwoon sighed then turned to me. “Your name is really familiar.. I think I’ve seen you on school, right?” I smiled brightly bowing. “Hello! I’m Yang Yoseob, please treat me well!” Dongwoon just gave me a confused stare.


“That’s my brother, Son Dongwoon.” Son Dongwoon..? I turned to her confused. “Oh.. my daddy and his mother married eachother.” She smiled turning to Dongwoon then rolled her eyes. “Now I have that as brother.” Dongwoon gave her a small glare. “I’m calling my friends..”


“No oppa! You can’t! You weren’t even supposed to be here!” “Then you go leave with Yoseob!” Sohyun turned to me with starry eyes. “I’m sorry, I can’t take you anywhere. Kikwang told me I can’t.” I gave her an apologetic smile.


“Well too bad dongsaeng! My friends are coming over wether you like it or not!” Friends… as in Doojoon too? Oh holy god, no! “Hey Sohyun want to—“ “She can’t remember? Anyways, you can leave if you want too. I’ll make sure she stays home..” Dongwoon mumbled grabbing his phone and I sighed in relief. “Yoseob oppa, don’t leave! Please! I’ll get bored and oppa always makes me his slave when his friends come! Cooking, setting up, cleaning at the end!” Sohyun shook her head and gave me sad eyes..
 

Ugh..


“Fine..” I mumbled and she cheered dragging me to her room. “This is my room!” It was a simple room.. a bit too girly.. And then she started talking..


God she talks a lot.


Then I heard the doorbell ring and my attention went there. I heard some manly voices talking.. I recognized GO’s voice .. and Seungho’s.. and.. yeah that was it.


I smiled slightly turning back to Sohyun. “And so I like Kikwang-oppa!” She giggled and her eyes shone brightly. Nah, they always shine~ “I’ll go get you something to eat. No! Let’s cook something together, kekeke~ Yeah! You haven’t had breakfast yet right?” She dragged my out her room towards their kitchen.


“So what do you like to eat?” She asked going through the drawers and all. “Yah, kid. Make some food for us as well!”


“Oh, it’s that gay kid!” I heard some snickers and turned around to see Byunghee, Seungho and two other boys. “What is your problem with gay people.” One of them snapped and I smiled slightly. Byunghee just grinned shaking his head. “You know Doojoon and this blonde kid—“  “Shut up!” I yelled feeling my face heat up and I caught the gaze of that boy.


“Hi, I’m Key. I think I understand.” He looked me up and down then turned away.. I don’t like him anymore. “Hello, I’m Kim Jonghyun!” The dinosaur-ish boy smiled brightly then I noticed that he was gripping Key’s wrist.


Oooooooh…


Then I finally heard Sohyun arguing with Dongwoon. Her voice is just not that interesting!


“So you like Doojoon? He’d look kind of cute with him, eh?” Key nudged Jonghyun giving me a smirk. “Hmm, maybe..—of course!” Jonghyun chuckled as I frowned slightly. “What? He likes Doojoon!?” Dongwoon yelled. “Are you serious!?” Sohyun squealed after him then ran towards me a bit too excited. “Yay! That means.. yay! We can talk about boys then? You’ll be my new best friend!” I glared slightly at her.


“, you’re serious!?” Dongwoon pulled me to him by my collar. I squirmed slightly as Key started yelling at him to let go. “Hey, the door was open!”


Doojoon..


I don’t want him to see me! Especially not like this!


I pulled myself out of Dongwoon’s grip. “What’s…” He grew silent staring at me for a few seconds then he smiled at the others. “Why is it so quiet?” “Oh, it’s nothing we just got to know each other.” Jonghyun chuckled pulling his arm around Key’s shoulders. Key seemed angry, I like him already.


“We need to talk.” Dongwoon muttered staring at me. “Oppa! Leave him alone!” Sohyun glared at him pulling me to her. “Why do you two need to talk? Hey, why are you here actually?” Doojoon chuckled slightly as I glanced at him then down. “Doojoon-sshi, Kikwang couldn’t stay so he asked Yoseob instead!” Sohyun smiled brightly and I gave her a small glance. “Maybe we should leave after all, seeing how they—“ “Aniyo! We will stay, I won’t let oppa win!” Sohyun stuck her tongue out to Dongwoon who just ignored her.


“Jonghyun let me go!” Key whined and I turned to them confused. “Whyyy?” Jonghyun whined cutely. “I want to talk to Yoseob too!” Key gave me a small smile. “You’re almost making me jealous with your sudden interest.” Jonghyun pouted and I turned to Byunghee’s burning gaze.

 

Bastard was smirking.


I should’ve made Kikwang attack him.


“Let’s go.” Dongwoon told me and started walking and so I went to follow him but Doojoon grabbed my wrist quickly. “Why? You two don’t even know each other!” I blushed slightly as he pulled me back to him.


“Are you freaking serious.” I heard Byunghee mumble angrily and so I stuck my tongue out to him.. Heh, that was fun.. I chuckled seeing his angry glare. The moustache made it even funnier. “You know what, you two fight it out and I’ll take Yoseob away for a few minutes!” Key laughed excitedly and grabbed my free hand.


“I’m coming along!” Jonghyun yelled but Key shook his head. “No you’re not.” And I was pulled away from those two. Sohyun followed us two but Key didn’t seem to notice.


“What do you want to talk about?” I asked once Sohyun closed the door. Key just glanced at her then shrugged. “Nothing, it looked really awkward for you.” I smiled thankfully and he just grinned. “So.. anything we can do here?” He asked Sohyun and her eyes started shining brightly. “I have a karaoke machine!” “Fabulous!” Key started laughing excitedly.


Doojoon pov.


I glared angrily at Dongwoon. “Don’t interrupt.” “I’m not interrupting. I just wanted to talk.” I heard those others leave.. except G.O. “Sure you wanted to talk to him.” I rolled my eyes and then sighed. “Dongwoon, just let me do my things. Just keep out of it.” “Hyung—“ “Just listen okay?” He sighed nodding. “Alright.. I’m sorry.” I smiled then turned to G.O.. His jaw had dropped. I laughed seeing it.. heh, the moustache makes it funnier..


“That’s it!? No fighting? No swearing?” G.O pouted slightly then huffed. That’s GO’s way of being happy.. “Where did they go?” “Sohyun’s room.” Dongwoon mumbled. “Sohyun’s room? Why not to yours?” “How should I know!?” Dongwoon whined pouting.


Sohyun better not be my Yoseob!


And so I ran up the stairs to Sohyun’s room slamming the door open and then I saw the cutest thing ever.


“Genie for your weeesh! Wa-aaah!” Yoseob screamed as he fell forwards in shock after seeing me. “Oh.. ha.. hahahaha.” I started laughing seeing them all. They looked so funny.. Yoseob  looked cute though..


“Oh, hi there Doojoon. You wanna join?” Key smirked and I noticed that evil glint in his eyes. “No.. Yoseob come here.” He lifted his head up.. cutely. Thank you god for giving me something as cute as him. I smiled slightly pulling my hand towards him. He took it and I helped him up. “Come on, we need to talk.” I pulled him out the room and we slowly left the house.. because Yoseob was struggling.


"What do you want to talk about?" He asked avoiding my eyes.. How should I start..? "I don't want us to avoid each other." He flinched slightly and turned away making me sigh. "Come on, you're like my little brother.." I put my hand on his shoulder and he just shook his head. "No, I can't.." "What if I.. change?" He turned to me surprised and I saw tears in the corner of his eyes and frowned. "Yoseob-ah.. Don't cry.." He gave a small smile. "No, don't change. Thank you for wanting to try. But.. no.. please don't." "Yoseob, I think--" "No. It's okay!" He bowed a few times then left quickly.


"Hey wait!" I yelled but he soon turned to a corner and I didn't see him anymore.. I tried to follow him but after going to that corner I noticed he disappeared. "Fck." I hissed annoyed.


I think I like Yoseob..

 

--

 

Okay so don't think of this as sad because nowww.. Doojoon realises he likes him as well ^___^. So that's a step closer~!!

I have to go now somewhere so I'll just post the commenters!!<3

Oh and question before update.. I'm making sidestory with JoonMir but I also want to make one with Kikwang XD. So who do you want him to be paired with? Kikwang's onesided love for Yoseob? Kikwang and Dongwoon's happy ending. Kikwang and G.O fighting? Kikwang with a member of 4 Minute? Just suggest me some and I'll pick the one most chosen XD.