Sidestory 01: Junseung.

I'll make him gay ()

Sidestory 01. Junseung.

 

 

»   “First try confessing. He might feel the same way.”   «

 

I smiled at Hyunseung who stood infront of me confused. “Why are you staring at me like that..” He mumbled and I took a step closer. “Junhyung, seriously. You’re acting like a e.” “But you’re older.” I mumbled smiling grabbing his wrist.

 

“Eh.. Junhyung.. This is really uncomfortable you know.” I nodded grabbing his other hand as well. “Hyunseung.” “Junhyung you’re not gonna confess are you?” He started chuckling at the idea but stopped. “Oh my god, Junhyung.” He mumbled looking up and I smiled. “Hyunseung, I love you.”

 

His eyes widened and I pulled him into a hug. He kept silent for a while, frozen.  “Are you sure? They’re probably misread feelings, come on let me go.” He stuttered out trying to make me let go. Tch, I won’t let him go yet. I buried my head in his shoulder, comfortably; but I guess just being around him makes me feel good. “It’s not that..”“J-Junhyung.. I ehm.. I not.. gay.. I uhm.. Jihyun. Jihyun!” He pulled away from me still staring at me with his big eyes. “I uhm, we should be.. friend I Jihyun. Bye!” And he ran away from me and I chuckled knowing that would happen.

 

»     “If it doesn’t work. Seduce him.” “Are you crazy!?” “I don’t know, it works with girls sometimes..””Hyunseung’s not a girl!””Just try it alright!”    «

 

Hyunseung was avoiding me, which I expected. “You know, Hyunseung talks to us all but you. Can you mind telling me what happened?” Joon whined and Yoseob giggled as I shook my head. “Some other time, Yoseob keep your mouth shut.” I threatened him looking around then leaving.

 

He’s probably at the school library knowing I’d never go there.

 

Ew, books.

 

I was right. I smiled as I found Hyunseung in one of the quiet corners behind a huge bookcase. He looked up at me surprised when he heard my loud footsteps. He stood up surprised “Junhyung, why are you here.” I smirked slightly moving towards him. “Uhm, Junhyung.” I chuckled at his squeak. I pushed him against the wall behind him trapping him inbetween my legs. I stared at him silently as he panicked, I felt his heartbeat thumping. I smiled then stared at his lips as he didn’t react. I moved my lips closer almost touching his and I noticed how his breathing shortened as he waited for the kiss. And so I decided to not make him wait. I pulled my hands on his cheeks softly and then leant in for the little distance there was left. I noticed him close his eyes and smiled against his lips.

 

“Ahem! What are you two doing!” I heard someone yell just as I was about to heat this up. “Ah! Teacher.. uhm. He.. I .. I’m sorry!” I just stood still staring at Hyunseung. He is too pretty for a boy. His lips looked even more delicious now, a darker shade of red.

 

“Junhyung let me go!” He whispered and I shook my head leaning forward but he stopped me by turning his head away. “You two are banned from this library also go report to the principal!” The woman yelled. “Miss, I don’t really care. Who really enjoys coming to the library..” I mumbled and Hyunseung just glared at me. “LEAVE, now.” And so I grabbed Hyunseung’s wrist dragging him out the library.

 

He stared at me angrily. “Why did you do that!?” He yelled. “I know you enjoyed it, baby.” I chuckled as his eyes widened. “I did not! Tch, who do you think you are using your strength against me!” I smiled grabbing his hand while he said that, entwining fingers. “I don’t know, I didn’t really use all my strength because your lips took my attention away.” I answered bluntly and we were soon in front of the principal’s office. “We’re really going?” He mumbled. “If you don’t want to we won’t.” “Could you let go of my hand?” “You will run away if I do.” He frowned but didn’t say anything but just bit his lip.. I stared at those luscious lips.. I want another taste of them..

 

Just as I was about to kiss him again the principal stormed out of his office. Oh, . I forgot about leaving!

 

He stared at the two off us angrily. “Come inside.” He hissed and I just smiled pulling Hyunseung inside after me. We both sat down as the principal closed the door. “In every school there is a rule that you can’t display public affection.” I nodded. “And so you will obey that rule.” He mumbled sighing. “Also our school isn’t very fond of.. homo uals.” I huffed. “I love Hyunseung so you should change that.” Hyunseung gripped my hand tightly as I said that. I turned to him smiling as he blushed. “I’m sorry Mr. Hwang but Junhyung is a bit confused right now so you shouldn’t be worried about this.” Hyunseung bowed his head slightly. “I’m not confused, I really love you.” Junhyung chuckled as Hyunseung shook his head angrily. “No! You don’t!”

 

“This is no time for you two to quarrel, go solve this outside of school time. But for the next 2 weeks coming you have to clean up the school property an hour after school. I’ll make sure you two are watched by a teacher so you can’t leave.”

 

»   2 weeks.. hm..    «

 

It’s the first day of cleaning and it was so annoying. It’s dirty everywhere. I wasn’t really-really cleaning up though just walking around picking up something then throwing it away.

 

And my cute Hyunseung was a few meters away from me, scared to come near me. But we should not worry. I have a plan.

 

“Hehehehe..” “Yo, Junhyung!” I turned to the voice and it was HyunA. HyunA.. I forgot all about her o_o. I dated her for a few days.. Then.. yeah.. Hyunseung became really beautiful out of nowhere..

 

She gave me a bright smile and I just gave a small smile back. “Hey..” “Why are you cleaning? Want me to help?” She smiled cutely but I just shook my head glancing at Hyunseng smirking seeing his stare.

 

“Hmm, maybe. It’s not muuuuuch..” I grinned turning away from her. “Ah, then I’ll help! Maybe after we could go.. you know out!” Her eyes disappeared as she smiled.. tch, Hyunseung’s smile is cuter!

 

“Are you sure? We both have to stay here for 3 hours!” Hehehe, he took the bait(HyunA). HyunA turned to him in shock before bowing a few times. “I’m sorry Hyunseung-sunbae! I didn’t see you!” “It’s okay..” he mumbled. “3 hours.. what did you two do?” Hyuna mumbled turning to me then to Hyunseung.

 

We both smirked slightly. Hehehe, Hyunseung is totally falling for it.. Hehehehehehe.

 

“Junhyung violated me in the library.” HyunA gasped turning to me. “Violated!? Meaning.. omo, you’re.. gay!?” I frowned turning to Hyunseung. “I did not violate you.. well at least you liked it!” I stuck my tongue out at him then turned around grinning widely. I should become an actor.

 

“Yeah, so.. don’t give HyunA—sshi false hope!” Hyunseung whined turning me back around then his cute eyes widened in shock. “You—you!”

 

“I should leave you two alone! I’m sorry, sorry, sorry!” HyunA bowed once before running away. “You liked it huh? And I shouldn’t give HyunA false hope? Why exactly shouldn’t I?” I grinned seeing the red tinge on his cheeks. “Because you like me!” Hyunseung managed to stutter out after a moment of silence. “But if you don’t like me back.. then I can go for someone else too?”

 

He shook his head as I reached for his wrists grabbing them. “No! That would make you a player!” “And what exactly don’t you like about it now? I’ve always been a player!” He frowned and turned to look down. “That..” He mumbled and I reached for his chin. “you’re giving me false hope..”

 

Eh..

 

“False hope..?” I asked confused and he just shook his head. “We should clean before the teacher sees us slacking!”He chuckled and turned around. “Hey wait, that’s an indirect confession!” I laughed finally getting it then frowned.

 

“Hyunseung..”

 

“We should just finish this quickly, maybe we can leave earlier or something..” Hyunseung chuckled and continued cleaning and I just smiled. “Is that why you rejected me at first?” I moved towards him and he shook his head.

 

“Heh, ain’t you cute.” I stood infront of him and he gave me a small glare. “We are over!” I started laughing more at his cuteness. “We haven’t even started yet!” I smiled at his frown. “Ugh, I’m leaving!” He yelled angrily and started running away but I just followed after him hearing a teacher yell at us to comeback.

 

I kept calling his name but he kept running. Ugh.. I don’t want to keep running. I guess I’ll have to..

 

I ran faster then reached forward to grab his waist from behind coolly but ended up falling flat on my face. I groaned frustrated and looked up seeing Hyunseung was already gone. Man, he’s fast..

 

“Need some help.” I glanced at Yoseob who was chuckling. “Did you follow me?” “Not really.. I saw Hyunseung running away from someone and you have a new haircut? So I thought you wanted to harrass him and I came to save him.. but I guess it’s you.” Yoseob had crouched down and started poking my head and I glared at him. “Let my hair go.” He snickered and stood up again reaching his hand out and I took it and he helped me up.

 

"’So what’d you do?” Yoseob smiled brightly and I huffed slightly. “Nothing. He just got jealous of HyunA and I tried to get him to confess but he ran away.. quite cute.” “But why are you on the floor again?” I dusted my clothes off. “I tried to stop him but I missed him. Damn, he’s fast.”

 

Yoseob chuckled: “He’s probably whining to Kikwang now. Let’s go there. I’ll take Kikwang and give you some free time with him.” I grinned at Yoseob. “Don’t I love my friends!” And I reached for Yoseob’s face rubbing my knuckles on his head. Hehe..

 

»   Stay friends.. «

 

I chuckled evilly as Yoseob yelled at Kikwang to come downstairs. I poked my head inside the living room. Bingo!

 

“Baaaby~!” I quickly moved to him as he turned to me in shock. I heard Kikwang yelling in the background and some thumps.

 

Hyunseung stood up but I quickly (jumped) held him down on the couch. “No more escaping, hehe.” I held his wrists tightly and his pretty eyes just widened. “What happened to your face..?” “Oh.. I fell.” Thank god he didn’t see me fall so uncoolly.

 

“When?” “Just now.” “Aish, you stupid.” He teased and I just grinned. “Omo omo!” I heard Kikwang say but just ignored him and Hyunseung started struggling immediately. ‘Yoooooseobb!! Do your job well!’

 

“About what you said earlier..” I whispered hoping that those two weren’t eavesdropping. “I promise you I’m taking this seriously.” A small tinge of pink came on his cheek and I couldn’t help but smirk. “Hyuuung~” I chuckled as he looked up surprised. I never called him hyung, now I understand why. “Why would I try to ruin our best-friendship if I wasn’t serious?” “I think you’re just confused.” “No, I’m not.. I thought a lot about this..” No, I didn’t but it’s okay, Hyunseung won’t know!

 

Hyunseung slowly smiled: “You’re really not lying?” I nodded chuckling and his smile widened and I leaned forward giving him a small kiss on his pink lips. “.. As long as I can be the man in the relationship.” “Pfft-hahahahah!” I laughed as he said, that’s just unbelieveable!

 

“I’m older!” Hyunseung whined shaking his head. “I’m manlier!” I replied releasing his wrists straddling him now. “Well then I’m more experienced!” “Tch! I’ve had more girlfriends than you!” “Well then I had lots of boyfriends!” I stared in shock at Hyunseung who said that.

 

“What?! You were gay and never told us!? Who was your boyfriend! Tell me!”

 

“No one!!” He laughed. “You can be the man!” I glared at him. “You never told me, your bestfriend!”

 

--♥

 

“Junhyung, wake up..” I heard Hyunseung mumbling. “It’s 2pm. Wake up already..” I yawned turning to Hyunseung hugging his waist. “Why? Let me sleep! We went to sleep so late!” “Yah, my parents are here!” He tried to make me let go but I just chuckled. “Liar! It won’t work anymore!” “They’re really in the livingroom!” I closed my eyes but he hit me on my back and I groaned in pain.

 

“Fine, I’m getting up. You don’t need to make an excuse. Jeez.” I slowly got up and reached for my bag with my extra clothes slowly going to his bathroom.

 

“Ahem!” I turned to the sound surprised.

 

O_O.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..?” I bowed seeing the two people. Oh.. snap. “Where is your shirt?” His father asked and I just laughed brightly. “No, where are your pants.” “That’s a funny story!” I laughed slightly as Hyunseung had appeared as well. “Eomma, appa! I told you to wait in the livingroom!” He panicked and I just chuckled.

 

“I’ll just go.. you know, shower..” And quickly went into the bathroom locking it hearing Hyunseung yell my name.

 

Hyunseung.. I love you.. but I’m not good with parents.. «3

 

--♥

 

Here's a sidestoryy. Someone requested a Junseung sidestory in winglin so here's one, I just needed to update with their comeback and all XD<3. I had a kind of writersblock thing with the story T_T. I know what to write but I didn't know how to bring it out ;_;. But I'm good now ^__^~!

This sidestory also shows that Kikwang's plan fails but somehow ends up good<3.

 

bria_hearts_music: Yeah! That's what I mean! Thank you<3! ^___^. I'm glad you like it :3!!

yeahyejun: I don't like that one ;_;. Don't be saddd it'll get happier next chapter ^____^!!!

BlacknRed: Thank you for always commenting<333!^____________^. Hehe, don't worry they won't leave each other for long >:D.

BooSeob: Well Doojoon is confused so he didn't XD. NO! I WON'T BE SAD STORY O_O. I could never do that to Dooseob XD.

bbbigbang: Thank youuu! Okay, you promised ! ^___^

krazi_Muzique

: But aweeeeT__T. Don't be sad like I said it'll be a happy storyy and so happy ending ^___^~! Except if you want Kikwang to go gay for Yoseob and Dongwoon and Doojoon together o_O. Joon and Kikwang is like, hehe~ We need more of them on shows XD<3.

kittenever: Awwwh~! Well Yoseob will be happy next time you read so hehe~

yoonsaeng1: Wow, that was just before I wanted to update XD! Well it's a sidestory so I hope you don't mind XD.