Seducing.. kind of..

I'll make him gay ()

Chapter 5: Seducing.. kind of..

Thank you all for reading!!

I found myself a small and quiet place to sit and felt the tears fall. I sighed whipping them away but they just kept coming back.

I shouldn’t have listened to Kikwang..

I frowned shaking my head. Why did I even think he’d like.. me. He’s not even gay! But still.. he acted so nice to me. And those questions about Kikwang and me were just suspicious. But then again he might’ve just wanted to know. We’re friends right? Which means he wants to know everything about me, like I want to know everything about him too..

I sighed again then heard footsteps. “Yah~!” I heard Kikwang yell and he hugged me. “Don’t worry! We just started!” I smiled softly as he hugged me. “I told you not to worry about the consequences. We will think of something else now.” He pat my back. “Now man-up! Wipe the tears!” I nodded and took his hand and he helped me up. I whipped my tears again with the sleeves of my shirt.

“Yoseob-hyung, you’re really cute!” Kikwang laughed as I frowned. “Let’s go plan something now~” I nodded and he started dragging me towards our neighbourhood. Not a few minutes passed and I got called.

“Hello..” I mumbled. “SO WHAT’D HE SAY!” Cheolyong squealed excitedly. I grew silent. “Ah..” I heard Joon in the background. “You want us to come over.” “It’s not needed..” I mumbled. “Sure!” Kikwang yelled. “Help me think of something!” Kikwang laughed as I frowned. “Alright! We’ll head out now then.. Oh, Joon wants to shower and be y. Anyways, see you later!” And Cheolyong hung up after Joon screamed something angrily.

I smiled slightly putting my phone back in my pocket. I noticed Kikwang staring at this girl standing nearby. “Ah.. Kikwang.. You want her number?” Kikwang turned to me surprised. “Huh, what? Whose number?” He smiled and I grinned slyly. “That girl.” The girls friend had motioned to us now. “Oh, no!” Kikwang shook his head. “I was staring at the shop behind her.” I frowned. “.. What?” I glanced at the ice cream parlor behind her. Kikwang is just too.. never mind.

“Hyung.. do you have any money..?” He whined and I sighed. “Let’s go buy..” And so we went to the parlor. I felt sorry for giving the girl false hope. It confuses me how he didn’t notice the cute girl though..

After buying Kikwang was more than happy and I felt guilty seeing how those girls stared at us walking by.

Soon we reached my house and suddenly the door swung open.

Oh god. I forgot eomma!

“Yoseob-ah~ Why did you run..” She grew silent seeing me. “Omo! Why did you cry!?” She yelled and pulled me inside and suddenly there was a tissue shoved in my face. I cried in my pain as she rubbed it roughly on my face. She stared at me worriedly tossing the tissue on a nearby table.

“Eomma, it’s nothing. I’m over it.” “Did he reject you? Awe, my poor baby!” Eomma seemed like she was going to cry soon. “Eomma! Don’t cry alright!” I said quickly and she frowned. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Yoseob! He’ll be happy in no time!” Kikwang’s smile almost always won my mother over.. She nodded giving me a small glare. “Joon and Cheolyong are coming too.” “Ah, Jooon?” My mother had a small.. crush on Joon. Well not really crush but she’s just really fond of him because Joon always complimented her.

“Yeah.. Let’s go Kikwang.” And I dragged him to my room.

In my room Kikwang demanded a paper and began drawing something. “I had this in my mind for a while..” Kikwang blushed. “Actually these are my emergency-plan Z when it comes to girls.. Not that I ever needed it yet!”

I stared at the paper frowning (paper = the poster).

“I told you I don’t seduce..” I mumnled and Kikwang chuckled again. “Junhyung will learn you and I have this friend who can help you if seducing doesn’t work. But I’m sure you’ll be able to seduce!” I sighed and he pat my head. “So.. first you have to talk to him again..”

“Yoseob! Joonie and Cheolyong are here!” I groaned hearing the tone she used. She wasn’t going to let Joon go.. I dragged Kikwang with me downstairs. “Hey..” Cheolyong said once he saw us, glaring at Kikwang who grinned. “Come on, let’s go upstairs!” I grabbed Joon’s arm but got stopped by my eomma who held his shoulders, like a fangirl.

“Nonsense! Eat first!” “Yum~!” Kikwang took a seat next to Joon and I glared at him. “Yah! I’m going to sit there!” Cheolyong screamed. “But you’re already si—“ “You sit next to Yoseob!” He protested. “Yah!” Joon yelled hitting Cheolyong lightly. “Did something happen?” I asked and Joon turned to me surprised. “He said no..?” He mumbled pouting. “Who?” “Doojoon?”

“Doojoon?” My eomma asked and I blushed. “Yoon Doojoon?” I nodded confused and she smiled. “Awe! That cute kid! I remember him! His eomma and I used to be in that sport-club I used to go to! Sometimes he’d tag along! He was so shy!” Eomma giggled and Kikwang grinned. “Mrs. Yaaaang.” I shook my head. “No! Kikwang, don’t!”

“I’ll invite him without Yoseob knowing!” “No! Eomma! I don’t want to face him yet!” I got on my knees in a begging position, whyyy does my love life have to be so complicated!? “Well I want to see what made my Yoseob change. Doojoon must’ve grown into a handsom—“ “Stop, eomma or I’ll take Joon away!” Joon frowned in confusion. “Then I’ll call the Yoon family sooner!” I groaned frustrated.

“Anyways, I’ll start cooking something. Joooonie, do you want to help?” “Oh yeah, sure!” “I’ll help too!” Cheolyong stood up and Kikwang nodded. “We’ll all help~!!”

I got up sighing tiredly following them. Then noticed Joon and Cheolyong arguing. “Yah! What is wrong with you! Leave Kikwang alone!” “There’s nothing wrong with me, jeez!” “Let’s not argue about me, even though I’m y..” Kikwang laughed. My eomma rolled her eyes and just continued cutting some food.

Cheolyong has been acting weird.

I gasped loudly: “Cheolyong you are—“ I started laughing as Cheolyong frowned.

--♥ Sorry for time skip T_T.

“Oh my~ It’s been so long!” I heard a pair of squeals and poked my head out of my room. “Yoseoob!?” My mom yelled.

Oh. My. GOD! I’m not prepared!

“Awe! He’s so cute!” “Doojoon turned into a very handsome boy!” The two started complimenting us two as I was thinking about what to do.

I can’t believe she actually called them.. and so fast! Not even a week passed! How can I avoid him now!??

“Yoseob, we need to talk..” Doojoon said once he caught my eyes. “You know each other!?” His mother asked and I smiled nervously. “Uhm.. actually.. I need to take a shower.. Ahahaha.. haha.. *sniff* ha!” I turned around and then ran to the bathroom connected to my room.

What should I do!? I can’t shower till they’re gone! Eommaaa, I hate you sooo much now! Maybe.. I should call Kikwang.. He should come over and do all the talking.

No! He’ll force me to seduce him.. I don’t want to do that..

I sighed and decided to face him early was the best thing. I frowned seeing no towel or clothes, I should’ve gotten them on my way.

. .

“Waaaah! What are you doing here!?” I squealed hiding behind the door, which felt way too cold. “Oh.. ah.. I wait.. hey! I’m a man and so are you!” He shook his head turning away from me. “Can you.. towel.. outside..” Doojoon nodded and left.

I leaned against the cold door trying to calm my breathing. I should change quickly! And so I searched for a t-shirt and some sweatpants.

But half-way changing Doojoon came inside with a towel. He grinned slightly as I blushed quickly pulling my head through the shirt taking the towel.

“You’ve been avoiding me..”

I kept quiet trying to keep myself busy with.. lotion and.. deodorant and hairstyling.. just everything but looking at him.

“Look Yoseob! I’m not gay.. I’m sorry.. But I want to stay friends..” I forced a smile: “I never said we shouldn’t stay friends..” I laughed at the end and he smiled. “Good to know you don’t cut off all the ties and you know..” Doojoon smiled and I nodded slowly closing my eyes gripping the hairspray tightly. “I’m not a girl.. haha..” He chuckled: “Let’s forget and move on.. alright?” My phone rang.

“What?” I snapped after seeing Kikwang’s name. “What’s he saying?” “Nothing.” “Say you’ll move o—“ “How do you know everything!?” “I just guess by your reaction!” “Am I that easy to read..” I sighed and Doojoon smiled nodding. “So anyways.. brighten up and try to seduce him alright..!?” “Kikw—“ “Just try something1 Give him y looks or something.. Just don’t touch him—“ “Kikwang!” I cried and he laughed. “I’m leaving now with Joon, bye!” And he hung up.

“What’d he say?” I blushed realizing.. Doojoon was in the same room and could’ve heard everything. “Oh, he wants to couple me to this girl..” “Who?” “Gayoon-noona..” (Let’s act like Gayoon is older XD). “Wasn’t she together with Woohyun..” “Isn’t he younger than her?” “So are you..” Doojoon grinned as I blushed. There was a small silence and Doojoon stood up moving to my desk. “Is this you?” He asked picking up a picture as I nodded. “Haha! You were cute!” “Handsome.” He laughed as I said that shaking his head. “This,” He pointed to himself. “is handsome. Those.” He motioned to me and the picture. “are cute!” I laughed: “Yeah, suure you’re very handsome!” He nodded proudly.

“Yoseob, come eat food. Take Doojoon with you!” Eomma yelled from the kitchen. She’ll probably try to hint something weird to him.. “I’m taking Doojoon out~” I yelled back and
Doojoon grinned nodding approvingly(?). “What? Your eomma’s food not good enough?” She yelled back and I grabbed a jacket motioning Doojoon to follow me outside. “You two talk, we’re gonna go. Bye~! We’ll comeback around 11.” And I pulled Doojoon out the door.

“Where do you want to go?” I asked smiling turning to him and he grinned. “We should do some man-things..” “Like..” “Let’s go drinking..” I frowned shaking my head. “Come on, that’s how all men become friends.”

I laughed; “You have a weird way of—“ “No, really.” Doojoon smiled. “I thought you were like that perfect-type for girls.. I guess not.” Doojoon chuckled shaking his head and started walking and I followed quickly.

After a while of walking he stopped at some small bar-thing and sat down. The man behind the counter seemed to know him. “G.O, Seungho and I always came here every Friday night.” I nodded and sat down next to him as he ordered some soju.

--♥

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~~!” I sang hugging Doojoon’s arm. “I’m so tired and waah! These stars keep following me—“ Seriously 4 stars were dancing sorry sorry in front of me next to Doojoon’s body. Hahaha, I wonder how’d it look if Doojoon danced along. “Aish, I thought you were used to soju..” Doojoon mumbled and bend down to tie his shoelaces and I grinned. “Awe! Your back is sending me love!” I cried and hugged his back to embrace the love. “Piggyback me!” I giggled and Doojoon sighed. “Hold tight.”

“Weeeeeeee~”

He stood straight and I giggled again. “I’ll seduce you! Pu-ha-ha-ha..ha!” I mumbled lazily. “Ssh, people are staring..” “People staring—“ I screamed. “Stop!” Doojoon yelled and moved faster.

Once in the quieter places he started laughing loudly and his cheek kept moving in front of me..

So I kissed it.

It was so close and it looked so soft. “Yah!” He whined rubbing his cheek with one hand. “That was my first seduce-thing!” I giggled. “What’s the second one?” “You can choose!” “How ‘bout we just sit down? I think I’m slightly drunk..” “But that’s not seducing!” I pouted getting off his back. “Do you still like me?” Doojoon asked frowning. “Of course!” “Why..?” “Because you’re handsome!” I laughed. “But I don’t like you..” He mumbled frowning. “That’s why I’m gonna seduce you!” I pouted my lips moving closer to him and he shook his head moving away from me. “Come on, let’s continue.” I made smooch-noises and he laughed. “You’re way too funny when you’re drunk.” He chuckled. “Come on, I’ll piggyback you the way back.” I grinned excited getting on his back again. “That’s fast, see how fast I seduce!” I giggled hugging his neck excited and he just kept quiet starting to move.

Slowly I was falling asleep but I tried to force myself to stay awake.

In no time we were back home.. I think?

“Goodnight..” Doojoon mumbled laying me down on my soft bed. I sighed content then mumbled. I moved closer and softly kissed his lips. “Goodnight, Doojoon-ah..” I closed my eyes smiling in delight rolling onto my side falling into dreamland..

--♥

Sorry if it went too fast but I was too excited to write some filler-thingsXD.  Wanted to post earlier but I was grounded.. for two days XD and I keep forgetting to update on AFF T_T.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY POSTER!? Sorry for the crappy signs in it XD I had to do them with my horrible mouse-thing. XD. But alright, it'll stay there for 2 chapters or so.. XD

B2st has a new variety show! And those promotional pictures! Every picture has Dooseob in it!

--♥

I'm sorry, i'm too lazy to reply so I thank you by doing this<3

Thank YOUUUUU<33. (Oh, to Booseob I mailed you:'D, it's okay if you translate =D)