First Shot

I'll make him gay ()

 

--♥

The first thing I did when I was kicked out of Junhyung’s house was call Kikwang. He’ll help me now, seeing how eager he is to help me. I smiled as the sun shined brightly, the weather was sad in the morning.. “I won’t listen.” I heard Kikwang say immediately after answering. I just know he was waiting in front of his phone, staring at it until the ringtone would ring.

That’s so Kikwang.

“Don’t you want to know..” “No.” “Do you want to help?” He kept silent. “Maybe..” “That means you have to know.” I just know he frowned. “Just come over before I change my mind.” I heard him mumble and he hung up.

And so I quickly ran towards his house, seeing how it was getting late and maybe there could be scare pedo’s trying to touch my handsome-self.

( I grew tired after a minute of running)

Once I was there I decided to wait and rest a little, not wanting to show Kikwang how excited I was. But.. it was like he expected me as he opened the door grinning slyly. “How.. did you know I was.. here?” I mumbled slowly and he blushed. “I was kind of bored.. Come inside!” He grabbed my arm forcing me inside.

“Okay, I want to know!” He started .. giggling. I frowned staring at him: “Kikwang are you gay.” I smirked. “.. No? Why would I be gay..” He frowned. “Are you sure?” He glared: “It doesn’t work on me, Yoseob. Just tell me!” He whined.

And I blushed. “Just you were right..” He grinned. “What was I right about..?” “Me being.. that.. for Doojoon..” He smirked now motioning for me to continue. “What else?” I asked confused. “Say something about me being godly.” I glared at him. “Kikwang seriously..” “Alright fine, fine. Tell me about the hug then..”

Ah.. I forgot about that..

I frowned: “I don’t know. I think he just needed a hug..” “Uh-huh.. he needed a huuug.” “No, he was crying.. I think something bad happened to him..” “He was crying?! Oh my god! That’s so cute!” “Kikwang, there’s nothing cute about crying. It’s something sad..” Kikwang giggled. “What if he cried because of you?” I started blushing nodding slightly, my way of telling him to continue. “You know, he realized he’s gay for.. you. And he cries because it’s you he’s gay for.. you.” I smacked Kikwang’s head lightly. “What is wrong with liking me!?” Kikwang pouted rubbing his head. “Well..” He looked at me, up and down while crunching up his nose.

“Your hair is dead.” He mumbled. “And you’re small.. You talk too much.. and I don’t like your shoes.” I looked down at my feet surprised but I wasn’t wearing shoes, I left them at the door. “Find something better.” I scoffed turning away from him. “But anyways, when are you gonna tell him?” “Tell who what?” I mumbled playing with the edges off my sleeves. “Who else? Doojoon of course, you know that.” I heard the evilness in Kikwang’s sentence.

Waaahhh..

“Just try alright! You see how that worked with Junhyung.” “But.. I’m not that.. you know.. charismatic..” “Ah.. right, you’re gonna be the wife in the relationship..” Kikwang started chuckling. “Yoseob is so cute!” He pinched my cheek from behind. “So anyways, just go confess first and after that we’ll make another plan!” He let go standing up. “Yoseob, hwaiting!” “But Kikwang.. I’ve never confessed to a girl~ Let stand a boy.. like Doojoon..”

“Aish, you’re too innocent.” Kikwang pouted. “Just go and tell him you like him.” I shook my head: “No.. I can’t..” I mumbled and Kikwang frowned poking my forehead. “Why not.” “It’s not that easy!” “Of course it is~ Just go to him and..” Kikwang grabbed my hands.

“Hyung! I like you!”

Kikwang gave his cutest smile but I just frowned. “Ew Kikwang, just no.” He pouted pulling his hands away. “What’s wrong with it? I stole many girls’ hearts with that smile..” He turned away and I shook my head. “It’s not that, it just doesn’t sound right. Especially since I am your hyung.” Kikwang nodded turning away. “Anyways, you’ll do that tomorrow alright!?”

“Kikwang, why are you always so eager to help me..?” I mumbled smiling as he smiled back. “Because you’re my friend, you helped me with all my girlfriends and I want to help you now too!” I smiled almost feeling the tears of happiness fall. “You all are seriously the greatest friends ever..” I was about to hug Kikwang but he beat me to it. “I love you too, Yoseob-hyung~!” He laughed and I sighed letting him hug me.

--♥

“I’m here to dress you up!” I groaned frustrated. “Let me sleep.. it’s still early..” “You wanna look good for Doojoon or not..?” Kikwang chuckled and grabbed my legs. “No, Kikwang..” I whined and he suddenly pulled.

PUK*

OH MY GOD. THAT ING HURTS.

I cried out loudly holding my head. “Ah! It hurts~!” I continued to cry that out as Kikwang apologized every time I said it. “Waaah..” I cried and then reached to hit Kikwang who sat next me. “You short bastard, I hate you!” I whined as he just kept quiet mumbling: “I deserve it..” Now I feel guilty.

I pouted holding my head and standing up. “Can I dress you up now.” “Kikwang you very sure you’re not gay.” “Hyung, I don’t look like you.” My jaw dropped in shock. “Why do you people always think I look gay!? Joon doesn’t look gay but I’m pretty sure he’s gay for Cheolyong.” “Really!? How do you know! I should help him too!” I frowned: “It’s so obvious. They’re always together, always arguing over the smallest things and so on..” Kikwang chuckled nodding: “You’re right~ But let me help you first. I already picked your clothes, go shower.” I glared at Kikwang before doing as he said.

“Do I look gooood.” I grinned proudly after coming out the bathroom. “Perfect!” Kikwang gave two thumbs up and his eyesmile. I smiled back: “So when am I gonna.. you know?” I blushed thinking off it. “After school is the best time!” Kikwang smiled and I nodded starting to feel nervous.

“I uhm.. I’m not sure if I want to confess..” I mumbled and Kikwang frowned. “Just give it a shot. If he likes you back you’ll be happier!” I felt my palms were becoming wet with sweat. I’m too nervous~! “If he doesn’t?” Kikwang laughed: “Then seduce him.” I glared at him. “It’s not that easy, Kikwang!” He laughed reaching to pat my head: “Don’t worry, we’ll think about that later alright! First try confessing.” I nodded and started walking downstairs, to the kitchen to be extct.

My eomma sat there smiling with breakfast all over the table. “Waah! Eomma! This is so much!” I immediately sat down to start eating. “Kikwang told me about what you’re going to do.” Her smile brightened as I choked. Did Kikwang tell her I was gay!? She should’ve fainted if he did? “Ah.. he did. Do you want me to explain..?” “Just bring the lucky girl home if she says yes!” I turned to Kikwang glaring as he gave me a embarrassed smile. “She kept asking me why I came so early!” He whined and I glared turning back to my eomma. I’ll tell her after eating this delicious food..

I nodded and continued eating as my eomma kept asking questions. “How old is she?” “One year older.” “Ah, a noona? You sure noona’s like you?” My eomma frowned and I gave a small glare ignoring her. “Don’t you have roses for her..?” It’d be weird if I give Doojoon roses.. “No, she doesn’t like flowers.” I mumbled and gulped down some milk before standing up. “Kikwang and I are gonna leave..” I smiled and my eomma nodded smiling standing up. “Eomma.. I have to be honest.. What Kikwang said isn’t completely true.” Kikwang had reached to grip my wrist tightly mumbling: “She’s gonna kill us!”

“Eomma, I’m gay..”

There was a small silence. “Yoseob..” She smiled. “You wait here while I go get my broom so I can you know..” Kikwang ‘squealed’ and ran away scared and I followed after him hearing my eomma yell like crazy. The last time I almost died when she had to go get the broom. I came home drunk with this girl and yeah.. my eomma ..

“You had to tell her!” Kikwang panted and I started laughing: “Man, you were so scared! You even squealed!” I started laughing loudly while he glared at me. “It’s not funny! She could’ve killed us. Last time she hit me for not looking after you! You’re my hyung, you should look after me!” He whined and I smiled nodding then heard a voice calling me. “Hyung!” I smiled as Doojoon approached us. “Doojoon-sshi.” Kikwang bowed while giving me ‘secret’ glances.

“Ah, Kikwang. Don’t be formal, you can just call me hyung.” Doojoon laughed and I stiffened. I’m supposed to confess to him. Uh-oh.. I felt my face heating up, palms starting to get sticky and Doojoon turned to me. “Let’s all walk together to school.” I nodded quickly turning to Kikwang surprised and confused to why this feeling came so suddenly. He gave me a smile and nodded as well.

“Yoseob-ah doesn’t tell me much about you..” Kikwang gave me a short glare. “He doesn’t?” “Nah, I once asked him something and that was the only time.” “Oh really what did you ask!?” Kikwang asked like a fan girl. “Ah, secret.” Doojoon chuckled pulling his arm around my shoulder. “Right?” He turned to me and his face was too close for me to breathe correctly.

Oh my god.

“Yes!” I nodded quickly and accidentally hit him. I winced as he let go. “I’m sorry!” I apologized quickly holding my forehead. “It’s okay..” He laughed and I nodded pouting rubbing my forehead before glancing to Kikwang who raised his eyebrow in suspicion.

I turned to Doojoon again who stared at Kikwang and me confused. “Do you two want to tell me anything?” He mumbled and I shook my head. “No, what should we tell you then?” Doojoon smiled shaking his head. “Let’s just walk.”

The rest of the walk was pretty awkward but Kikwang tried to lighten the mood by talking about random things. But soon came G.O. and everything was ruined.

“This kid was already hard enough for me to accept but him too.” Kikwang glared at G.O. “What’s so wrong with me talking to hyung?” “You’re too short.” G.O chuckled as Kikwang’s eyes widened. “I’m not short!” He yelled angrily. “Well.. well. At least I don’t have a horrible mustache..” Kikwang mumbled. Doojoon started laughing and GO just glared. “See, these kids are so annoying.” “I think Ahjusshi’s are worse.” G.O was getting mad. “Hey~! I see Joon and Cheolyong there, let’s go greet them. Bye!” I bowed towards G.O then dragged Kikwang off before he would get into a fight.

“Yah! I was about to kick his face!” Kikwang screamed angrily and I heard G.O screamed something back. “Just stop and forget it.” I mumbled and I suddenly got hit in the back off my head.

“What the hell!” I screamed and saw an angry Cheolyong. “Why didn’t you tell me you were.. gay!” He whispered the last part. I glared at him: “Is that your reason? Don’t hit your hyung, alright?” Cheolyong pouted. “Why do Joon and I always get excluded!?” He whined and I saw Joon approaching. “Ah.. Hyunseung and Kikwang didn’t know either. When I went to Junhyung Hyunseung was there too and Kikwang was waiting for me..” I smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry, you shouldn’t feel like that.” Cheolyong’s pout turned into a smile and then came Joon smiling. “What’s happening?” “Yoseob admitted.” “He did!?” Joon turned to me with a bright grin. “I knew you would~” He teased and I just smiled.

“He’s gonna confess today, I convinced him!” Kikwang grinned proudly patting his chest arrogantly and I just rolled my eyes as Cheolyong’s and Joon’s smile widenened. “Hyunnng, I’m so happy for you!” Cheolyong screamed hugging me tightly.

“Yah, get off him. He’s suffocating!” Joon whined dragging Cheolyong off me. I just smiled as Cheolyong glared at him. “He wasn’t! Normally he’d hit me! What do you know.” Joon just scoffed turning away. Just as I turned away I heard Joon groan in pain.

Cheolyong was biting his arm.

“Let me go! Stop it!” Joon yelled attracting way too much attention. Mir shook his head resulting to Joon hurting more. “You two stop it!”

“I told you they are weird.” I heard G.O’s approaching voice say. “But we still don’t have a mustache!” Kikwang yelled back. “You kid! I’m your sunbae!” “I don’t care who you are!” Kikwang replied huffing turning to us three. I was trying to make Cheolyong let go off Joon’s arm.

I have the weirdest friends.. but Cheolyong is an exception he’s just abnormal..

--♥

I was really nervous. I had asked Doojoon to come talk to me after school. I kept staring at Doojoon in class, sometimes he’d notice me which embarrassed me. I was trying to plan what to say but my mind drifted off to what could happen. And now it’s time for me to meet Doojoon and I want to run away.

My heart pounded against my chest as I waited by the gate for Doojoon. A lot of kids had already left so I was happy. Junhyung, Hyunseung, Joon and Cheolyong had also left after trying to encourage me by telling me they were going to beat him up if he says no. Kikwang.. I don’t know were he went, he’s probably spying me right now.

“Yoseob-ah?”

“Yes!” I looked up surprised to meet Doojoon’s face. The one moment I’m not thinking off him and he appears. “H—Hyung..” I stuttered smiling and he nodded. “What did you want to tell me?” He smiled. His smile.. it should be soothing me like all those other times but it just makes my heart pound more..

“Is there something bad you did?” I started blushing and just kept quiet. A few moments passed and his smile slowly disappeared as a frown came on his face. I feel even worse now.

I gulped glancing around. Everywhere but his face. “What is it..” He mumbled impatiently keeping his stare on me. “We’re friends, spit it out already!”

I moved my gaze to his.. perfect face. “Hyung, I think I—“ I stopped looking down at the tips of my shoes shyly. “I what?” His stare burning on my forehead.

“I think I like you!” I said quickly and turned around as my whole face heated up. I raised my hands to my face because of embarrassment. I just confessed, did I!?

“Yoseob..” He mumbled putting his hand on my shoulder and I shivered slightly glancing at him.

Oh…

“Yoseob, we should just stay friends..”

I gulped again as he turned me around with that hand on my shoulder. “I don’t have any attracti—“

I ran. Far away from him before he could finish.

--♥

Woo, I’ll end here. So this is where the preface came in XD. And now ‘officially’ all the funny things will start XD.


bbbigbang: Oh, helemaal vergeten XD. Ik woon in Den Haag, jy? XD Aweee, jouw ff's zijn ook geniaaal! YAY VOOR SHINee<3!

 

BlacknRed: Woo, thank god you don't mind<3! I was trying to make Junhyung gangster but I guess it ended up to girl-talk-ish XD. Thank you for commenting + reading always«3!