Realizing.

I'll make him gay ()

Chapter 3: Realizing.

I’ve decided that this story will be a short story(around 5-10 chapters), that’s why I’ll make the timeline progress so fast~ I had this main idea and I don’t know. Every time I write it ends up being short and seem to end sooner XD.


--♥


So Doojoon and I became friends and two months have passed, maybe a few days longer? And I’m a lot less shy than before with him now, I’m so glad I don’t blush around him.


But..


“So what are you thinking about?” Junhyung asked and I just shook my head. “Nothing much.” He nodded turning to Hyunseung and Kikwang who were singing a song together. We were at the noraebang. Because we love karaoke. Well I don’t but my mother keeps kicking me out of our house.


“So Doojoon and you seem pretty close now..” I turned to Junhyung confused as he smirked. “How did that happen?” “Oh.. I.. Doojoon and I met when I skipped math and we talked.” Junhyung’s eyebrows rose. “Talked?” “Yeah about stuff..” I played with my fingers nervously.


“Oh.. stuff..” “Yeah we just talked about ourselves and got to know each other.” I whined getting up. “I want to sing!” I yelled excitedly but Junhyung grabbed my elbow pulling me back to sit. “Nah, we’re talking.” He chuckled, almost evilly, and I noticed that Hyunseung and Kikwang didn’t even notice us.


“So what do you think of Doojoon.” “He’s my hyung.” I mumbled as Junhyung let me go. “Where are Joon and Mir?” “Oh, we told them to go get some food. I’m so hungry~” Junhyung whined.. almost cutely? He chuckled; “I did not do that. Anyways. I’m your hyung too. But you don’t think of me the same way as Doojoon right? I do hope so..”


“Of course you’re more special than Doojoon.” Junhyung chuckled. “That’s not what I meant.” “Oh..” I mumbled not surprised. “Yoseob.. you know you can always tell me everything. You helped me and I can help you.” Junhyung gave a sincere smile but fell out into chuckles. “That sounded so cheesy! Anyways, you sure you don’t want to tell me something.”


I was debating whether to share my weird, confusing admiration for Doojoon. I looked up and Junhyung stared at me with this weird gaze. “Just tell me about you being gay.”


I kept silent for a while before shaking my head: “I’m not gay.” I mumbled and he just glared at me. “Seriously you should stop and just give up denying. We all know you are!” I glared at Junhyung but decided to not deny anything anymore, I’m too tired after all those times protesting.


“So let it all out. I’ve decided to listen to you rant today so tell me everything. Seriously, when I came out I wasn’t embarrassed, I was so proud to tell you.” “Why do you all keep assuming I’m gay?” “Because you are.” I puffed my cheeks in annoyance.


“Why else won’t you tell me how you feel around Doojoon?” “I don’t feel anything around Doojoon!” Junhyung glared at me. “Yes you do and you will tell me!” I sighed and shook my head and Junhyung kept silent finally..


--♥


“Hyung!” I smiled as Doojoon moved towards me chuckling. “What’s up?” He said patting my head and I just smiled brightly at him. “Nothing.” “So Yoseob, you don’t have a girlfriend?” I froze and my face heated up. “No.” I stuttered out and Doojoon chuckled ruffling my hair. “You should have one, you’re pretty cute and I think girls would love to hang out with you.” I narrowed my eyes at the ground. “Why..” I muttered and he pulled his hand away. He had a habit to play with my hair..


“You’re just easy to talk to.” I nodded and Doojoon and I started walking. “So you and Kikwang are..” I blushed as he asked that. “Friends.. best friends.” I answered chuckling and he nodded. “Oh, good.” “Why did you ask?” I asked chuckling as weird thoughts entered my mind. “Oh, just Hyunseung-sshi and Junhyung-sshi are you know.. that—“ “Gay?” He nodded stiffly. “So I wondered if you two were together too.” I laughed: “Aniyo~”


He nodded and I just smiled chuckling. Doojoon.. why would he ask this.. hehehe.. I started playing with the ends of my sleeves as we walked. “Waaah, it’s so awkward now!” Doojoon laughed. “Let’s go eat something! I think there’s a food stall close to here..” I nodded.


Once we had settled at the stall I ordered some yummy ddokbokki and started eating along with Doojoon. “You know my friends find me weird for hanging out with you.” Doojoon chuckled as I frowned. “Why..” I whined slightly as he just looked up at me staring at me with his smiling eyes. “They see you as a little kid..” I puffed my cheeks in annoyance. “And honestly, you really are a little kid.” I glared at Doojoon. “So!” “It’s nothing bad, you remind me of my little brother..” “You have a little brother?” Doojoon smiled not answering my question. I didn’t know that. I pouted before starting to eat again and we both kept silent.


Once finished, Doojoon being a gentleman, paid for us both, not that is was much, and then decided to take me home saying he was really bored and didn’t want to go home yet.


As we were walking I was just smiling my bright smile while Doojoon kept silence and seemed deep in his thoughts so I didn’t disturb him. “Hyung, I live here.” I mumbled and he turned to me surprised. “Oh! Right, sorry. I didn’t know I spaced out!” He laughed and I just smiled. “It doesn’t matter..” There was a small silence. “I should go inside.” He nodded slightly looking down stuck in his thoughts again.


I searched my keys and opened the front door but suddenly I felt him grab my wrist. “Hyu—“ I grew silent as his cologne overwhelmed me once again.


He was hugging me?


My heartbeat fastened loudly and I hoped he didn’t notice but then I noticed him shake slightly. “Hyung.. are you crying?” I whispered glancing at him surprised. He let go smiling at me with red eyes. “It’s nothing! I’m sorry, I just needed someone to hug.. hehe.. Just forget this!” He looked down and quickly turned around. “Bye..” I watched him leave still in shock.


Why was he crying..?


I felt weird now. I felt like crying as well. He looked so sad.. I shouldn’t have let him leave. Kikwang’s half self appeared in front of me. He was fixing his pants as he pulled me inside my house.


He grinned at my slyly: “Tell me..” I just kept silent looking down to my fingers confused. “Alright, think about it while I go search a shirt in your room.” Kikwang pat my head and left me downstairs.


Maybe I should call him and ask..


This is so weird seeing him cry, he’s normally so composed.. I want to know..


Kikwang was soon back and nudging me excitedly smiling like a kid. “Come on tell me!” I glanced at him. “Why were you ..” “I wasn’t fully but alright. I was taking a shower and when I came out I saw Doojoon hugging you when I looked out the window and so I put something boxers and pants on and ran towards you after he left.” I nodded although I wasn’t actually listening. Doojoon crying.. “So tell me.” “It was just a friendly hug..” I mumbled. “Tchyea right.” Kikwang chuckled and his eyes widened suddenly as if realizing something. “Hey wait! You didn’t deny being gay! So that means you are and you are for Doojoon.”


Ah.. I frowned slightly thinking about how I felt. “Kikwang, leave.” “Why! I’m just guessing~!” Kikwang whined. “Leave. I have to do something.” “You can call Doojoon I want to listen.” “I’m gonna call Junhyung.” “I’m not your best friend anymore!?” “Kikwang shut up, I’ll tell you some other time.” He frowned. “Fine, I’ll leave. Don’t come whine to me later on today.” And with angry stomps he left. Not that I really cared, he’ll come back to me anyways.


I grabbed my phone and searched Junhyung’s number.


“Hyung..” I mumbled shyly. “Yeah..” “Can we talk?” “Actually I was kind of busy—“ I could hear Hyunseung talk to him in the background and he replied something. “Thank you for making Hyunseung forces me to talk to you. So anyways what’s your problem?”


I guess I should ask right?


“How did you know you liked Hyunseung?” “Are you serious? You bastard when I wanted to listen to you rant you didn’t and now you disturb me—“ Hyunseung once again cut him through his sentence. “Aish, alright. I just knew alright. Don’t you know how you feel when you like a girl? It was the same with Hyunseung only Hyunseung is man and it was more.. hm, how do I say this.. Aish, this feels weird to talk about. Especially since he’s next to me~” Junhyung whined and I heard Hyunseung laugh.


“Just come over.” I nodded and then quickly replied; “Okay, I’m coming.” I hung up quickly and ran upstairs to go change and all then left my house. I reached his house in no time.


“Wow he’s quick..” Junhyung mumbled as he stood there with a wife beater on and some sweats. I smiled and walked inside. “He must be eager to find out he’s really gay.” Junhyung chuckled pulling his arm around Hyunseung’s waist protectively.


“Alright Hyunseung, go bond with my TV. I’ll talk with Yoseob.” Hyunseung pouted: “But why. I want to listen! You never told me about how Yoseob helped you..” Junhyung cleared his throat blushing: “You don’t need to know, it was an embarrassing phase to go through.. Anyways, Yoseob. Let’s go.” I nodded again and followed him to his room while Hyunseung was left there in the hallway.


“Alright, what do you want to know?” “Just why did you feel so sure you liked Hyunseung.” Junhyung chuckled as he sat down on his bed. “I just felt weird around him..” I frowned. I feel weird around Doojoon all the time.. “And my heartbeat fastened when I was close to him after that I immediately knew I liked him and so I came to you.” I glared at Junhyung not liking the memory. “It was epic..”


I sighed as Junhyung kept silent. I seriously hate that memory. That day.


“Yoseob.” “Deh.” I grinned as Junhyung’s face was fully red. Which was kind of weird. “I uhm.. you see. I kind of like Hyunseung.”


“WHAT!”


“Yeah I know.. ahem. Don’t tell anyone yet!” I nodded as my eyes were widened in shock. One of my best friends likes my other best friend!? “Uhm.. did you tell him yet?” “No, that’s why I came to you.” “Me!? Why me?” “Oh, you look the gayest out of us all so I thought you might have some experience or something..” I glared at Junhyung. “ you, hyung. I’m not helping you!”


“So anyways. Tell me how you feel around Doojoon.” I blushed. Should I really tell him..? He got rid of his pride and told me too. “I feel.. just weird and confused.” “You said you admired him..” “Yeah..” “In what way..?” “I just think he’s perfect..” Junhyung chuckled. “Yoseob, you’re really cute.” I frowned. “You should know you like him.” “But—“ “You shouldn’t be in denial.” He said and lay down on his back. “But I guess that’s the first stage of accepting it.” I sighed and nodded slightly. I should just accept it.


“What should I do?” I mumbled sitting down on a chair. “Just do what you told me.” “But that’s weird..” Junhyung glared at me: “At least it got me together with him.” I nodded looking down. “And if he’s not gay.. Just keep trying, force him to be gay.” Junhyung laughed and I smiled nodding. “Hyung! I love you so much right now!” “Don’t love me too much alright? Hyunseung should love me the most. Just focus on Doojoon.” I nodded and got up to go hug Junhyung.


“Hyung you’re so cool~!” I laughed hugging him tighter as he tried to get me off him. “Get off me!” He yelled. “Yoseob! You better not be on my man when I come inside!” Hyunseung screamed from somewhere outside the room.


--♥


I couldn’t type this because of family things + WC. I live in the Netherlands and seriously Netherlands could’ve won ;_;. They didn’t get the corner kick before Spain scored T_T. Alright, I won’t bore you with this XD.


So what do you think~ #_#? Yoseob is really girly, sorry for that I’ll make him manlier after these chapters. I just tried to put myself in a boy(becoming gay)’s shoes and I think it goes like that? XD But yeah now he knows he’s gay he’ll be a little less girly.

(Forgot to post it here after Winglin D:.)

--♥

 

Commentreplies:

 

min_love: Thank you ! I mde it myself *conceitedarrogantXD* <33.

 

BlacknRed: Wooo I updated XD. Thank you for reading + commenting«3!

 

AngelWithoutWings: You.. shipp.. Doowoon.. What.. I'm not talking to you. You people broke Doojoon and Yoseob up ;___;. Just kidding XD. Waaah! Thank you for appproving~! It's so sad how I'm the only Dooseob writer T___T. There won't be much Kiseob more like bestfriends!kiseob XD. Thank you for reading + commenting.