Friends

I'll make him gay ()

 

Chapter 2: Friends.

The next few days were really weird for me. Every time I caught Doojoon’s eyes he’d wave to me and I’d wave back shyly. Kikwang kept questioning me but I just told him what happened. He didn’t believe, he always thought more of it.

 

I was now sitting outside, free period, boredly. Kikwang had class and I don’t know if the others have a free period.


Okay, I’ll be honest. I’m skipping class. It’s math. I hate math. And also.. I don’t want to admit but Doojoon was outside. I’ve gotten a strange liking for being around him. I admire him too much..

 

I was glancing at him secretly from over my book. He was leaning against the wall. Looking all handsome with closed eyes. I sighed a bit too dreamily. I shook my head again and he suddenly opened his eyes. He smiled.

 

Omg he smiled.

So pretty.

I think I’m—

No Yoseob!

 

I watched as he looked around. Omg, is he looking at me!? I blinked my eyes as he smiled waving at me. OMG, he’s really looking at me! I waved back smiling, shyly once again, turning away quickly.

 

“What are you reading?” I looked up surprised to see Doojoon. “Hyung!” I tried to smile but I felt the right edge of my lips twitch. He grabbed the book in my hand and stared at it confused. “You read math? You must be good in it then.” He chuckled closing the book putting it next to me.

 

I was too in shock to reply. Doojoon is just sooo cool!

 

He sat down next to me and his cologne overwhelmed me, so manly. I must remember how it smells so I can buy the same one! I turned to him confused, sniffing. “You know, I’ve seen you around in some of my classes but we never talked.” I nodded and he turned to me.


Uh-oh. I quickly turned away from him. He chuckled; “Seriously, why do you act so shy around me?”

 

“I admire you, hyung.”

 

“Really? Ha! You know I think I’m going to like you.” Doojoon ruffled my hair and I slightly glared at him but I couldn’t help but smile at his laughter. “We should hang out sometimes.” I nodded and he pulled his hand away from my head.

 

“So tell me about yourself.” Doojoon turned to me. “What do you want to know?” Wow, I didn’t stutter! I smiled to myself and he just chuckled. “Why you dyed your hair blonde!” He poked my forehead and because I didn’t expect it I almost fell but he grabbed both my arms.


WAAAAH! My heart!

 

I stared at him in shock as he held both my arms. He started laughing after he let me go. “Sorry, I didn’t know you’d fall.” I turned away from him with wide eyes and heated face.


Why am I like this! Why can’t I be a normal boy admiring my hyung! I frowned and fanned myself trying to cool down. “Is my face that ugly?” Doojoon whined nudging me and I shook my head. “No, it’s not that. I’m sorry.” I laughed turning to him again. He just stared at me confused. “Don’t be so uncomfortable, Yoseob-ah. Just act like yourself.” I nodded at his ‘beautiful’ sentence. He’s such a nice person.

 

“Alright, since you’re not telling me anything I’ll tell you something about myself. My name is Yoon Doojoon. I’m 21 I like~”

 

--♥

 

Doojoon and I talked that whole period. I got rid of my shyness and seriously he’s perfect. Perfect looks + perfect personality.

 

Kikwang and I were walking home together and he kept complaining about something?

 

Anyways, Kikwang and I live in the same neighborhood. We became friends by him throwing a basketball in my face.

We were 10, okay I was 11. I was forced to socialize (I didn’t even know what that meant) by my mom and I was forced out the house. I just stood at the doorstep confused over whatever my mom told me. And then I heard: “Hey stupiiiid. I bet you can’t ca— Oh! Sorrrrry! I thought you’d catch!” And I was helped up by a smiling face.

 

After that we were forced to hang out and got close.

 

“Stop thinking about Doojoon.” I glared at Kikwang. “I was thinking about how we met.” I mumbled starting to walk faster. Kikwang never leaves me alone. He seriously has no life, following me all the time. But I don’t have much of a life either actually..

 

“Oh, anyways. Why won’t you tell me about what happened when you two talked.” I turned to Kikwang. “We talked.” “You didn’t jump on him?” My eyes widened in shock as Kikwang laughed. “You can’t do that, I want to be somewhere near to see it and laugh.” I pressed my lips against each other angrily and narrowed my eyes. “Awe, don’t you look cute! But alright, what did you two talk about. I know you’re dying to tell me.”

 

“Kikwang you know, lately you’ve been getting on my nerves.” He smiled slightly. “Why? Because I talk to you about Doojoon-hyung?” I ignored him and kept walking. “Alright, alright! I’ll stop! Jeez, why do you get so mad if you don’t like him..” Kikwang whined fastening his pace as well. “Don’t ignore me!” He reached for my shoulder and turned around.

He’s so short..

 

I chuckled as he just stared at me worried. Awe, that’s why I love my Kwangie~ Ew that sounds weird..

 

“Anyways.. If you really want to know..”

 

--♥

Wooo, I hope it’s not too boring? xD

BlacknRed

Woo for Doojoon/Yoseob/Dooseob lovers<3 Thank you for commenting +reading<333

bbbigbang 
Thank you for commenting + reading!! XD<3333