Destiny of Love -6

Destiny of Love

"Annyeong haseyo, Sungmin oppa ............ how are you??!! "said Sora after Sungmin opened the door of Suju Dorm shortly and is now standing in front of her.

"Sora ra ............ I'm good, let's go fast! "Sungmin replied enthusiastically, took Sora hand and took her inside. They walked and sat in the living room.

Sora looked around, this was the first time she's been here. But in her mind thinks  the dorm atmosphere is very crowded but why just the opposite.

"Oppa, why so quiet? where is the others go? "Ask Sora at Sungmin, who had been kept staring at her.

Recognizing Sungmin watched her, Sora pinched Sungmin cheeks hard.

"Awhhh ...... Sora ra sick! "Sungmin replied, wiping his red cheeks.

"Oppa ............... your habit never disappears yeah, do not look at me like that. I found it strange ........! "Sora blushed.

Sungmin's lips did not say anything, just thought the answer.

"Just so you know  Sora, I've always admired you. How I've missed you so much as only you who fills my heart. That's why I really like looking at you silently along, because that's how I find rest. "Sungmin said to himself.

"Oppa??? ...... you daydreaming huh??!! "Sora shook her hand in front of face Sungmin.

"Aniyo," Sungmin evasive, suddenly feeling nervous.



"Sungmin Oppa, where Leeteuk Oppa? Is he not here? "Sora asked, anxious to know where this namja. He's the reason Sora come to Suju Dorm, after weighing very long. Because Sora can not deny anymore that she missed Leeteuk.

"Yes, of course you're looking for ................" Sungmin mumbled incoherently, but still can be heard by Sora. Sungmin face turned somber.

"What did you say Oppa??!!" Ask Sora because there are so clear with Sungmin murmurs.

"Oh no, you're looking Teuki hyung huh?! He's out now, there is a schedule of MC as usual. "Obviously Sungmin, after a moment he stared at Sora wonder, realized something was wrong.

"Why do not you know Sora, hyung not let you? You could have called him, right? "Sungmin asked, his eyebrows raised slightly, wondering why Sora acting weird. How Sora may not know the whereabouts of her boyfriend.

"It's because ......... because, several days Leeteuk oppa did not call me. He also did not want to pick up the phone or answer my messages! "Sora replied, her voice breaking sad.

"You fight??!!" Shouts Sungmin, shocked.

Sora nodded, "It's all my fault, I've lied to him!" Sora's already filled with tears. Her sad memories last with Leeteuk at the amusement park.


flash back............

 


Secretly Sora see Leeteuk, Leeteuk's expression changed. Leeteuk seemed to save something, but Sora did not know what it is.

"Oppa, let's continue our adventure, I want to ride it!" Appoints Sora on one adrenaline rides.

"Sora, I still have business, so we'd better get home" Leeteuk said, was not enthusiastic anymore.

"But we've just come ...." Reject Sora.

"Not that it's good for you, you can quickly see that your lover. Without having to bother me! 'Reply Leeteuk little scream.

"Oppa ........ ! "Sora looked shocked. Did not expect such a drastic change in Leeteuk attitude.

"Well if you do not want to go home, I'm home by myself ........!" With the cold Leeteuk  walked away.

Sora glued, saw Leeteuk who runs further away. He actually left Sora.

Sora did not want to end up like this, she ran after Leeteuk ....

"Oppa I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I can not be honest with you!" Said Sora while giving backhugging. She cried.

Leeteuk froze, his brain could not think. He was angry at Sora dishonesty, but heard her cry his heart melted. He did not have the heart ..........

"What should I do?" Think Leeteuk, standing back to Sora being hugged from behind.

"Please forgive me oppa,,, I was wrong, I was wrong!!! hiks ...........hiks..........hiks.......... "Please Sora,her tears soaked Leeteuk's clothes.

"Sora, I thought you were different from the other yoeja, but it turns out I was wrong about you .......... you're all the same to her! "Leeteuk said coldly, holding not to cry.

"Oppa ............. what do you mean??" Sora did not understand Leeteuk purpose. Is that Leeteuk upset her.

"Sorry Sora, I got to go! "Leeteuk replied briefly, no more explanation. Because tantamount to re-open old wounds.

Leeteuk pulled Sora back, turned to go away do not look back again. He did not want Sora see the tears that had fallen.



Similarly with Sora, she stood frozen staring at Leeteuk's departure. She does not know what has been Leeteuk done in her heart, so Sora pain that never felt.



What happened to me? Didn't I love Lee Joon oppa? But what is this feeling? Sora felt a strange feeling for Leeteuk.



"No I did not love him. I can not love him! "Scream Sora shook her head, refusing the reality. Sora slumped in the middle of the road. her hands covering her face, which has been wet with tears.



flash back end.................

 



"Sora ra?? Kwenchana?? "Sungmin shook Sora's shoulder slowly, realizing that Sora's eyes filled with tears.

Sora snapped out of her reverie ........

"Ne, oppa .......... kwenchana...........! "Sora replied with a forced smile. She looked the other way, the tears were about to fall.

"You really love Teuki hyung, right Sora" asked Sungmin as Sora seemed to have calmed down.

"I don't know oppa ........... I don't know. But all I'm with Leeteuk oppa, I feel happy. "Sora replied, trying to be honest with her own heart.



Sungmin hugged Sora, that's what he always did in his childhood friend is if she has a problem. Maybe Sungmin could not help Sora, but at least he could give Sora some consolation, that Sungmin will always be at her side.





Suddenly ..................

"Sungmin ah,  ........ Lee Sungmin Are you in there? "Shouts someone out.

"Omo ...... it seems Teuki Hyung! "said Sungmin startled Sora. They immediately let go of his arms.

"Really, Ottokke?? Oppa please hide me, I beg! "Sora asked, she ran back and forth looking for a place to hide.

"Well Sora ra, instead you'd like to see Teuki Hyung? Why now instead want to hide? "Sungmin draw Sora hand, comforting her.

"I'm afraid that oppa still mad at me, Ottokke??" Sora ignored Sungmin, she too panicked, Sora ran into a room that is not locked.

"Sora was not that room!" Shouts Sungmin ban, but Sora had already entered.





"What's Sungmin ah? You look so panicked?!! "Suddenly Leeteuk there behind Sungmin.

"Ah, hyung ......... hahaha ............ you're home? No, there is nothing! "Sungmin replied simply.

"I looked for you from before, I guess you're not in the dorm. Manager Hyung looking for you! "Said Leeteuk told Sungmin.

"Oh, all right. I'm going to see him! "Sungmin replied, still with a smile that was very strange, because the artificial.

Sungmin look at Leeteuk  surprised,

"I was to the my room, it was my body was all sticky!" Said Leeteuk immediately rushed to his room.

"Hyung ............. DO NOT SIGN ..................! "Shouts Sungmin while blocking Leeteuk. He held Leeteuk's arm tightly.

"You're so weird Sungmin ah, why did you not let me go to my own room?" Leeteuk look surprised.

"Eh, you could shower in my room hyung, or other members. But do not be there! "Sungmin did not know what else to do blocking Leeteuk. what was in his mind the first time, that's what it says.

"You really made me even more curious?"  Leeteuk release Sungmin grip. He still entered his room .......



"What is here? Sungmin is really weird! "Leeteuk murmured, he did not find anything odd in his room. Everything looks the same as the last time he left this morning.



***



Some time later Leeteuk had finished bathing,he was wearing only a white towel around his knees from the stomach to the limit. Interlocking change, Leeteuk opened the closet. But how shocked Leeteuk, see Sora asleep curled up in there.

"Omo .......... Sora ya, what do you do he... ...........! "Leeteuk shout out in surprise, but quickly covered his mouth himself did not want to wake Sora.



Leeteuk crouched, watching Sora who apparently were still asleep. Seeing Sora's face during sleep makes Leeteuk pounding.

"She's very pretty when sleeping!" Leeteuk smiled to himself, admiring Sora. Tracing every curve of the face and smooth white Sora with his hands.

"Are not I supposed to be mad at her? But why the anger seemed to disappear, only to see her face? "Asked Leeteuk to himself.

While we were busy watching Sora, suddenly,

"Omo ............!" Leeteuk with reflex catch Sora's body almost fell.



Leeteuk picked up Sora and putting on the bed.

Sora move, but she did not wake up, even more tightened the blankets.

Leeteuk smiled at Sora funny behavior,

"I can not be angry for long with Sora ya!" Leeteuk murmured, sitting next to the bed and continued to stare at Sora.



***



Do not feel it was already getting late. Leeteuk still have not moved from its original position, although his eyes were very sleepy, he insisted on keeping the sleeping Sora. But slowly his eyes began to close, no longer hold back sleepily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh .............." Suddenly Sora awoke, she immediately sat down and shout.

Leeteuk who had just fallen asleep suddenly come awake,

"What Sora, why are you shouting?? It's mid night.........., "said Leeteuk who was semi-conscious as he wiped his eyes.

"Oppa???? Why are you here???? "Scream Sora no less hard than the original shout. Sora really surprised see Leeteuk at her side.

"This is my room Sora, I should have asked why are you here? Fleeing again? " Leeteuk smiling at Sora.

"What, really? Oh ....... so .......... ah then I'll go first oppa, mian ....! "Sora replied very awkward, she too soon fell out of bed and ran to the door.

"Kang Sora paboo ya, how could you sleep here??? Aisshhh ......... if there are ant holes here, I thought I wanted to go! Ahh ........... "Sora yelled mind, she is very shy.



"Kang Sora, wait!" Suddenly Leeteuk hug Sora from behind. he sank his head on the shoulder of Sora, Sora inhaling every scent is intoxicating.

"Opp ..... oppa ..... What ... what the ......... you doing?? "Sora blushed, felt her body heat up instantly.

"Sora do not go, I still miss you!" Leeteuk said softly, tracing Sora neck with his nose.

"Oppa ...... Do not like this ............ I ...... emm ......... oppa is not still mad at me? "murmured Sora, who just sounded like a sigh, but still can be heard byLeeteuk.

"I can not get mad at you Sora. I do not care if you're have boyfriend or not, that I cared about could go with you! "Said Leeteuk, he was telling the truth from his heart.

"Leeteuk oppa?? Really oppa was not angry anymore??? "Sora turned, Leeteuk's eyes were brown.

"True Princess, but watch it if you dare lie to me again. I will not forgive you anymore. Arasso? "Threatens Leeteuk, but then smiled.

"Arasso oppa ........ "Sora laughed happily, because Leeteuk finally forgave her.

But Sora suddenly stopped laughing when she realized her position is still cuddle with Leeteuk.

"Oppa, em ..... Can you let go of your arms? "said Sora slightly faltered.

Leeteuk did not answer, he just smiled and increasingly tightened his embrace.

"Well, do not make me do this," Sora leering, evil idea crossed.

"Doing what?" Challenge Leeteuk.

"HELP ..............HELP me please ............ no one wants to bother this Yadong Namja, PLEASE .........!! "Sora Shouts loudly, with a satisfied smile.

"Well, Sora stop shouting!" Leeteuk shocked, tried to cover Sora mouth with his palm.



At that moment seemed abuzz some Namja break down the door. They were amazed at the sight in front of them.

"What happen Sora??!!" Ask Sungmin who is at the forefront.

"Yeah hyung, you want to grab her ity huh??!!" Scream Kyuhyun, who got a look of horror from the other.

"What?" Kyuhyun said, feeling guilty.

"You do not carelessly Kyunnie. But both of you, what did you do this time of night? Hugging like that? "Point Siwon on Leeteuk and Sora.

"Totally unexpected!!" Comments Yesung said, shaking his head.

"Well you ............ do not misunderstand. I did not do anything really,,,! "Leeteuk said defensively releasing arms of Sora.

"Is that right Sora?" Ask  Sungmin again,

"I do not know, you see yourself that Leeteuk oppan had hug me. I do not know what he want to do??!! "Sora replied lightly, shrugged her shoulders.

"Well Kang Sora, you ............"  Leeteuk kissed her lips suddenly, making the girl fell silent instantly.

"Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyy,, ....... you guys!" Unison others away jealous scene in front of them.

"This way you just shut up princess, ..... hehehe .........! "Leeteuk laughs triumphantly.



To be continue