Destiny of Love -5

Destiny of Love

Sora was busy observing the objects around her. This is very interesting attention. In shades of white in a room, she can figure out how a childhood Park Jung Su, which most people would want to know.

Sora was in the Leeteuk's room, she and her parents visit the Park family residence  for dinner together. Sora initially refused, but what may make, than she should be locked up all day in the house for trying to escape.

"Well I do not think oppa has many achievements." Click Sora was amazed to see a lot of medals and trophy awards neatly displayed in a glass cabinet.

"You do not doubt me Sora, you see, right? I include student achievement in school, so you should be proud with me ......................! "Said Leeteuk confidently, he chuckles proudly.



"But most of these achievements in the arts, why not in academia? What oppa did not study hard then? "Sora  turned to Leeteuk who view  had been just sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Well you do not insult like that, um ........ it's because, um ..... I had always been interested in art, but I'm also good in academics. Do you want to see the transcript of my grades, let me show you! "Now Leeteuk sound enthusiastic, he would not consider it a smart Sora, the ego of a man.

"Ara, ara .......... I believe! " Sora reject it , she had only intended to tempt Leeteuk, but the Leeteuk  response deems so funny,she smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Inquired Leeteuk.

"Aniyo, I just want to smile. What is wrong? "Now Sora  refocused Leeteuk see another collection.

Comics, toys car, mini robots, still neat. Apparently Leeteuk still have them all.

"Things have been a lot of my collection is lost or damaged, but oppa is still maintained. I confess to salute you oppa! "Said Sora praise Leeteuk.

"Who used to I am, hahahaha ......... sometimes when I do not have anything to do, I'm still playing! "Leeteuk said he was not ashamed of showing the children at Sora. Though he was very upset when other people comment on that habit. Even Leeteuk never told anyone. For some reason this is very different from Sora.

"Really??" Sora laughed Leeteuk recognition.

"What do you want to drink Sora ..." said Leeteuk rushed out of his room. Sora just nodded.

While she were busy opening and reading  Leeteuk's comics Sora eye accidentally caught a piano-shaped music box. Sora walked over. Music box is very simple, but why Leeteuk put it in the most sheltered corner. Sora reached out and opened the music box, the sound of melodious music playing beautifully.

"Oh great, I love it!" Murmured Sora, ahe was fascinated by the music box.

"Sora what you do, quickly put it back!" Leeteuk who had entered shocked to see Sora plays the music box.

"MWO? Why oppa? I love it can I take it? "she did not want to leave it to Leeteuk.

"Ja ..... do not you take this one, you should take the other but that's not Sora. This music box is very valuable to me! "Said Leeteuk, Sora should not find it. These objects have memories that want Leeteuk forget.

 Sora ignored Leeteuk words, she kept running away. But not to be outdone Leeteuk, he grabbed Sora's waist with his left hand and held tightly Sora. Sora escape trouble, she kept jumping up and down at the right hand Leeteuk reaching out to the music in the hands of Sora were raised. Because the body is not balanced and pushed Leeteuk, Sora fell right on top of the bed with Leeteuk that befall her. After a few seconds of silence just created. Leeteuk's eyes staring intensely Sora's eyes, just a racing heartbeat, irregular breathing and wheezing sounds. Leeteuk lost control. He saw Sora's lips were tempting and so desire. Slowly he his face. Leeteuk Locking Sora's neck with his hand and gently kiss on the Sora lips. Gentle kiss slowly heating up, making Sora closed her eyes enjoying every sensation that Leeteuk made.

Suddenly there was a knock from the outside, Leeteuk realize that immediately stopped the kiss. He looked at Sora then smiled ........

"Sorry, Sora ya ....... You can not have it! "Leeteuk whispered in the ears of Sora, he showed up music box that had held the Sora. Sora unknowingly lost music box in her hand, because Leeteuk took it when they kiss.

"Jung Su ah, Sora ya, fast out. Dinner is ready! "Shouts someone outside the room, it looks like  Leeteuk omma.

 Sora escape from Leeteuk , she ran out of the room. In front of the Leeteuk omma, Sora passed.

"Sora, why do you so nervous?" Leeteuk Omma  asked Sora was curious to see what happen of her lips.

"Aniyo aunt, there's nothing ..... excuse me! "Sora replied briefly, bending then ran away.

"You young people!" Omma Leeteuk murmured, laughing. He too entered the  Leeteuk room, thought to son.



Sora ran to the bathroom, holding her lips were flushed kiss.

"Omo ..... what I did? Why did not I say no? It my first kiss, even Lee Joon Oppa've never done! "Shouts Sora frustrated she ruffled her hair. Upset.

But a second later a smile on her sweet face.

"But that was really beautiful. The first time I experienced it, and what is this feeling? "Sora holding her chest still beating fast. The feeling strange and new first she felt. Sora's heart bloom - flowers.

After running down her face, and set Sora breath rushed out like it never happen.



"Sorry for the long wait!" Said Sora when they arrive at the dinner table, everything looks were waiting.

"Ah, it's okay honey. Come on dear, let's eat! "Said Leeteuk Omma invited friendly to Sora for sitting.

Sora looked Leeteuk annoyed, but Leeteuk did not meet her eyes. He instead preoccupied with food on his plate.

"Watch oppa ya, I'll get you!" Sora Whispered in  Leeteuk ear  when she was sitting next to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk coughed heard the threat, a second later he made everyone laugh and stared in wonder at him.

"What happen Jung Su ah? Do they have that funny? " Park In Young asked, Leeteuk's sister.

"Aniyo Noona, it's just something funny suddenly appeared in my brain!" Said Leeteuk lied, she saw Sora who mock at him.



Sora, Leeteuk, In Young, Leeteuk Omma  and Sora parents were enjoying dinner in a warm atmosphere.

"Mrs. Park, your dish is absolutely delicious!" Sora Omma Comments  praise.

"Ah, Mrs. Kang ordinary, nothing special. I cooked was also aided In Young ... "Leeteuk omma said  modestly.

"Oh really? Meaning In Young is very good at cooking, right? The young girl was supposed to be like that. You have to imitate In Young, Sora! "Appa said to Sora, who was sitting beside her.

"Appa, ........!" Sora pouted, her appa should not open her weakness.

"That's right, Sora is really not good at cooking!" Sora Omma  laughed at her reaction.

"I remember the first time she had graduated high school. Sora planning on making a cake for the teacher and her friends as a sign of farewell. But what happens, all burnt ........... and our house almost burned ............ "Sora Omma story of the past, she laughed remembering.

Sora really is shy, she just looked down unable to comment.

"Indeed, what harm can not cook?" Inner Sora.

"Calm down Sora, you do not have to cook for me later if you be my wife, just serve me one thing ............ hehehehe ...........!" Leeteuk chuckled while whispering into the ears of Sora. His mind had drifted everywhere.

"MWO??" Sora looked shocked, she hits hard Leeteuk thigh.

"Do not count!" Reply Sora.

"Aw ......... ! "Leeteuk screamed in agony, making all eyes at him, except Sora.

"What Jung Su? You love to scream! Can you calm down? "Said Leeteuk omma, not knowing the truth

"Ne, Omma?" Leeteuk replied politely, he looked over at Sora who was giggling delight as she rubbed a sore thigh.



***



Today it is very bright, Sora and Leeteuk seen walking together in an amusement park. Sora felt uncomfortable when everyone who passed them view with suspicion and curiosity with Namja beside her. If not something  Sora omma who has a plan that both had dating, Sora and Leeteuk certainly not going along as it is now.

"It's hard once when dating a celebrity, let alone a Super Junior's Leeteuk. Everyone will stare at us wondering "Wheezing Sora, when they had sat down with churros in hand.

"Hahaha ....... calm Sora ya, I'm already in disguise. They will not recognize me! "Leeteuk replied. He is very confident, because the disguise is perfect. Hodie hats, with big glasses framing his face, and a scarf that covered most of his chin and mouth.

"Yes indeed they do not recognize, but maybe they think the girl who wants to walk with a strange man wearing winter scarves on a day like this ........!" Comments plain Sora, Leeteuk who heard her laugh so hard.

Suddenly, someone hugged the Sora's neck from behind, Sora suddenly turned and looked back.

"Lee Joon Oppa? Sora yelled surprise, it turns out Lee Joon was already nearby.

"Ne, my dear, Sora ya. I was lucky to meet you here. "Lee Joon grinned.

Leeteuk stared in front of him asked who this Namja. Why is he so close to Sora.

"Who are you?" asked Leeteuk then, pointing towards Lee Joon.

"You .... you ...... You definitely Leeteuk Suju? Am I right? "Shouts Lee Joon after look closely namja next to Sora.

"How did you know, and reduce your voice!" Said Leeteuk bit not like.

"Upss ...... sorry, I thought you were undercover now huh? "said Lee Joon sorry for yelling. Now he lowered his voice.

"I thought we could not meet here ..........." He added.

"But who are you? Why did you come to know Sora? "asked Leeteuk still curious.Didn't like see the hands of Lee Joon that still embraces Sora hip, and Sora strangely repelled by it.

"Oh, so you do not know me?? Let me introduce myself! "Said Lee Joon, he sees Sora smiled. Sora who realizes his smile shaking her head, hoping that Lee Joon is not telling the truth.

"I'm Lee Joon, Kang Sora boyfriend!" Said Lee Joon shook his hand intending Leeteuk.

"What? Really? "Leeteuk shocked. He never knew that Sora already has a boyfriend.

"Oppa you'd better get going, there go!" Banish Sora on Lee Joon, she would not be in this atmosphere. It's over history, Leeteuk certainly would scold her for not telling before.

"No it's been more surprised  Leeteuk sshi. You do not need to worry, I already know about your match, and just so you know, actually I'm the one who proposes to Sora that you pretend dating. Hahahaha ...................  I'm good at it right? "said Lee Joon, he could not stop bragging himself.

Leeteuk paused, he did not know how to respond. His mind was empty now, his hopes seemed dashed.

"Oppa, Leeteuk oppa ........ Kwencana??!! "Sora asked Leeteuk shook his shoulder, who had been just froze.

"Ah, Kwencana, Sora sshi!" Leeteuk replied unusual. Sora could feel there was something on Leeteuk.

"Sora dear, will you come with me? I like to have fun here with you. Perhaps  Leeteuk sshi? "Asked Lee Joon for get Leeteuk permission.

"What? Oh, please! "Leeteuk replied simply. he just can not resist, all decisions in the hands of Sora.

"C'mon honey!" Bring Lee Joon, Sora took his hand.

"Changkaman oppa! Sorry I can not go with you! "Sora said suddenly, making both namja the nearby  cast disbelief.

"Why Sora, you chose with him than with your boyfriend ?"  Lee Joon  pointing Leeteuk angrily at him hostile. In contrast to his initial moment earlier.

"That's because ...... because ......... em ........ I was there with Leeteuk oppa dating, and certainly bodyguard is watching me somewhere. I do not want Appa to know the truth, you can understand this oppa?! Sora said giving reasons for not to go with Lee Joon. She do not know why she is very comfortable when with Leeteuk.

"Is that so?! Well, this time I relented. But next time do not be .....! "Threatens Lee Joon, aimed more at Leeteuk.

Lee Joon immediately leave Leeteuk and Sora who is currently in a strange atmosphere.

Secretly Sora see Leeteuk, Leeteuk's expression changed. Leeteuk seemed to save something, but Sora did not know what it is.

"Oppa, let's continue our adventure, I want to ride it!" Appoints Sora on one adrenaline rides.

"Sora, I still have business, so we'd better get home" Leeteuk said, was not enthusiastic anymore.

"But , we've new come ...." Reject Sora.

"Not that it's good for you, you can quickly see that your boyfriend. Without having to bother me! 'Reply Leeteuk little scream.

"Oppa ........ ! "Sora looked shocked. Did not expect such a drastic change in Leeteuk attitude.

"Well if you do not want to go home, I'm home by myself ........!" With the cold Leeteuk walked away.

Sora glued, saw Leeteuk who runs further away. He actually left Sora alone.

Sora did not want to end up like this, she ran after Leeteuk ....

"Oppa I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I can not be honest with you!" Said Sora while give Leeteuk back hugging. She cried.

Leeteuk froze, his brain could not think. He was angry at Sora dishonesty, but heard Sora cry his heart melted. He did not have the heart ..........

"What should I do?" Leeteuk Think hardly, standing back to Sora being hugged from behind.

 

 

 

To be continue

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for updating so long.........

I did not have a permit, but I will try to proceed as soon as possible...........

happy reading ^_^