Destiny of Love -7

Destiny of Love

At that moment seemed abuzz some Namja break down the door. They were amazed at the sight before him.


"What happen Sora??!!" Asked Sungmin who is at the forefront.


"Yeah hyung, you want to grab her ity huh??!!" Scream Kyuhyun, who got a look of horror from the other.


"What?" Kyuhyun said, feeling guilty.


"You do not carelessly Kyunnie. But both of you, what did you do this time of night? Hugging like that? "Point Siwon on Leeteuk and Sora.




"Totally unexpected!!" Comments Yesung said, shaking his head.


"Well you ............ do not misunderstand. I did not do anything really,,,! "Leeteuk said defensively releasing arms of Sora.


"Is that right Sora?" Asked Sungmin again,


"I do not know, you see yourself Leeteuk oppa had a hug me. I do not know what to do??!! "Sora replied lightly, shrugged her shoulders.


"yakss............... Kang Sora, you ............" Leeteuk kissed her lips, making this girl fell silent instantly.


"Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyy,, ....... you guys!" Unison others away jealous scene in front of them.


"This way you just shut up princess, ..... hehehe .........! "Leeteuk laughs triumphantly.


Sora was still rooted to the spot,


"what is Leeteuk's thoughts? Why are so easily he kiss me? In front of the members as well. "Sora yell to herself, she can feel her whole face heating up as blush. Then Sora felt something pull her wrist.


"Sungmin Oppa???" Sora looked surprised at Sungmin, because this Namja suddenly are nearby. And now pull it out.


"Let's get out Sora ra. Not good for you to linger in this room. "Comments Sungmin, with an expression that could not be interpreted. Leeteuk looked at his eyes full of jealousy.


Sora obeyed, Sungmin followed her out the other.






Although it was already past midnight, Suju members plus Sora was seen chatting in the living room that size is quite extensive. They sit in a circle on the floor.


"Because you two interrupted my sleep, huh ...!" Wheezing Donghae who still clung a bolster. Protests at Sora and Leeteuk.


"You've slept  from morning Hae ah. Still not satisfied?? "Aisshh ...... I'm surprised you, you can sleep even a full day. Basic sleepyhead! "Sarcastically Kangin sitting beside Donghae. Moving with a rough head with delicious Donghae Kangin leaning on his shoulder.


"Endless heck I'm tired, hyung!" Grumpy Donghae still did not receive.


"I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you all bothered, it's just ..........." Sora feels guilty, she should not be acting like a child screaming like that.


"Well, it already ...... we are gathered here to have fun! Donghae ya, why do you blame me and Sora. If you want to sleep there to the room quickly, not joining in here "Leeteuk Cut.


"Hyung ........ you're evil! "Donghae replied, sulking.


" Teuki hyung defend Sora, hehehehe .............!" Eunhyuk replied, showing his gummy smile.


"Well, we're back to the core. Approximately what we want to play it? "Advanced Eunhyuk, staring one by one its members and Sora turns.


"How about we play Truth or Dare? It was definitely exciting?! "Yesung proposal, which got the nod from some people.


"Ah, I do not want to do that game.........! "Said Ryewook, he is no stranger to this game, as always every play, he always loses and must pay the penalty weird from his Hyungs.


"Come Wookie, you do not have to protest. Let's play! "Shouts Yesung, he put a bottle of cola in the middle and started to play. When Sora suddenly stop him.


"What's Sora?"  Yesung was shocked, as well as others.


"Emmmm ........... roughly what punishment if we can not do both? "Sora asked innocently.


"Normally we just have to open shirt, and the other would tickle us until satisfied!" Yesung replied relaxed.


"MWO??? op .... op .... open shirt?? Well you think I want to do this??? "Sora's eyes widen in shock, reacting to cover herself with her hands. what game is this thought.


"Yeah, Sora is right. How can we impose it now, Sora can not do it, Pabbo huh??!! "Sungmin defended Sora, protected from the annoyance of the members who have Yadong mean.


"Let's change the penalties!" Connect Sungmin.


"Oh yes, yes,, hehehehe .............!" Yesung answered just realized the situation. He scratched his head is not itchy, smiling at the thought of what would happen if Sora should be punished.


Finally the game started, after all agreed to change their sentence.


Spin the bottle, over time more and more slowly and pointed to Kyuhyun.


"Truth or Dare?? Eunhyuk asked quickly.


"Dare!" Kyuhyun replied simply.


"Well, I'll give the challenge!" Said Leeteuk, he smiled with pleasure.


"Kyu, you must seduce Kangin to wear this!" Said Leeteuk, showed a red mini dress that should be worn Kyuhyun. I do not know since when Leeteuk store. Suddenly there behind him.


"Always, that is you hyung, you're nosy so well!" Kyuhyun grabbed the dress and went to the room to use it.


When Kyuhyun came out, everyone laughed and whistled tease. Kyuhyun would be in order as it is, basic Kyu ...............






After Kyuhyun managed to make all the laughter until wet.


Eunhyuk's turn the rotating bottle ....................


"Well, look ..... Sora sshi, the bottle pointed to you, be prepared ...... "Eunhyuk scream with delight.


"Emm ............ dare, I do not have a secret I have to say! "Sora said, after considering a while.


All members Suju sudden whisper, they negotiate something that makes Sora curious. Soon they looked at Sora with a strange smile, until Sora shudder to see it.


"Yoebo we agreed dare to dance, you could did it?" Said Leeteuk represent members.


"Dancing? Now? Here? "Ask Sora , confused what should she dance.


"Yes, of course. Whatever you want to dance Sora, which is important to be y ........ hehehehe ............. You can do certainly,  right? "Challenge Donghae.


"No-no, do not be too y Sora ya. I do not allow! "Protested Leeteuk, he smacked Donghae’s head.


"It was not that the deal Hae ah, you are usually adding to" Connect Leeteuk. Donghae pouted just rubbing a sore head.


"Well, I will try it!" Sora replied resignedly. She's never danced before, but she'll try.


Sora stood up, walked to the middle. She smiled seductively while winking. Make all Namja ahead can only swallow.


When the music began, Sora had come to move her body. She spun, swayed and moved to the music, occasionally biting her lip and show felt sensual side. Sora flick gently . Makes it look more y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W1Pxn4tfz7k


“Omo ...... omo .... "murmured Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Kangin, with wide eyes and sweat that flood their faces.


"........... Wow!" Scream Eunhyuk, lower jaw wide open amazed. Unlike Donghae and Ryewook seen already nosebleed excitement.


Moreover with Leeteuk, expression really can not describe. Especially when Sora pulled, and dance with him, Leeteuk could only think like a child. He seemed to not stand on the ground again, but drifted into seventh heaven.


Sora  touched Leeteuk with tapering fingers, hug and whispered in his ear tempting. Make like an electric shock  millions of volts. I do not know how many times Leeteuk heart beats abysmally. Sora can definitely hear it, because she's getting teased Leeteuk are already very red as boiled crab.


"So ..... Sora ....... please ...... stop it already .....  ..... ......... ....... enough! "said Leeteuk stammered.


"ne  oppa, arasso!" Replied Sora smiled, happy to be teased Leeteuk.


"Yaaaaaaa ............ !! Sora sshi .......... daebak! "Shouts kangin, which broke the momentary silence followed by applause another member.


"Gomawo .......!" Sora replied softly. She too sat back down into place, followed by Leeteuk who still looks shocked. But then cleared his throat, trying to relieve nervousness.


"All right, let's go!" Leeteuk directly play back the bottle, and the bottle is now pointing towards Sungmin.


Leeteuk looked at Sungmin, Sungmin also gaze to Leeteuk. from their eyes, as if talking to each other.


"I'm going to admit something!" Said Sungmin suddenly serious, make all existing re-establish their seat, focused listening Sungmin.


Sungmin paused, still weighing whether now is the right time to say it.


"Ehh ....... hyung let's just say, why even silent?? "Kyuhyun brushed Sungmin shoulders, very curious.


"From the beginning you're always asked me why I was never interested in dating. And all this time you thought I was definitely not normal, is not right? "Ask Sungmin opened the topic. All nodded in agreement.


"So you really think I'm not normal?" Scream Sungmin, he was full of , but why even all agreed his words.


"Of course, how we do not think so. You Look're acting weird hyung. Like to collect items ranging from pink, nervous when close to Namja, and never took yoeja, what it is not totally normal?? "Now Ryeowook who ventured to speak. thumbs-up salute all members. Ryewook could say that.


"Really, it's Sungmin oppa" asked Sora, who immediately answered by a shake of Sungmin.


"no  ..... not so Sora. Of course I'm normal, it's just that ............! "Sungmin can not continue his words.


"Only what?" Sora asked again, she looked at Sungmin inside.


"My heart has always been someone. She was my first love, girl I love very even until now ....... "Sungmin said softly.


"But this girl does not know about my feelings Sora." Continue Sungmin.


"Who is she oppa? Did I know her? "Sora asked more curious.


Sungmin saw Leeteuk again, Leeteuk was just silent. Sungmin then forwards ..........


"Surely you know Sora, do you even know her. She's the girl of my childhood, my best friend! "Said Sungmin, little play puzzles.


"Who Oppa?" Sora still do not get the hint, she asked for an explanation.


"She was in front of me now, Kang Sora saranghae, saranghae ................!" Sungmin answered, all eyes looked at him shocked.


"me???" Sora pointed to herself, still could not believe what she heard.


"Ne, Sora ra. you're the girl that I've been loved. I know you've been together with Teuki hyung, and I'm very supportive of your relationship. I say this because I do not want to keep it continue. You do not have to think about it Sora ra! let's just say I'm just expressing my heart's content and you do not have to answer "Sungmin tried to smile as if he was okay, but instead he smiles bitterly pillowcase.


"Sungmin Oppa!" Sora did not know what to do. She was touched by what was said Sungmin. But Sora was considered Sungmin as her own brother.


All eyes only focused on Sungmin and Sora, they do not realize that now only Leeteuk silent deadpanned. Heard of Sungmin, Leeteuk mixed feelings. On the one hand he was sad because he did not want to lose Sora, but on the other hand he can not let Sungmin hurt. Sungmin the first to know Sora, Leeteuk feel that Sungmin is who the more right with Sora, not him.


"Well do not look at me like that, I'm going to play the bottle again!" Sungmin gets uncomfortable stares of pity from all members, especially Sora. He tried to smile, and to restore the atmosphere as before.


"Now it's my turn." Said Leeteuk directed on the bottle itself.


"Hyung .. but now isn’t your turn ..... "Donghae said that direct smothering by Yesung to be silent.


"I want to say something to you all, especially you Sungmin ah!" Leeteuk looks very serious. He was never like this before.


"I and Sora, we were not really dating. We just run the plays that we didn’t want our parent try to match us again ...... "Obviously Leeteuk, Sora hinted that Leeteuk do not break their agreement, but all in vain.


"What do you mean hyung?? Are you just to play?? "Sungmin shouted in disbelief.


"Ne,Sora and me haven’t real relationship. So you do not need to feel guilty for me Sungmin ah. And one more thing, Sora already has a boyfriend, he was named Lee Joon! "Obviously Leeteuk, he expressed everything, Leeteuk smiled despite his illness.


"We should just desist this game, I'm so tired!" Leeteuk abruptly stood up, he was about to walk back to his room. But then he turned around .....


"Sora............you can sleep in the guest room, tomorrow I'll take you home!" Said Leeteuk still watching Sora, even though he knows it very difficult for him to grabs this girl heart. Leeteuk also accelerate the pace towards the room.


Everything in the room was made of shock that could not say anything. There is only silence, until one by one back to their room with a different mind covering their heads.


"Sora ra, you have to explain all this to me!" Sungmin whispered in Sora, as Sora ushered into the room where she stayed the night.


Sora did not answer, she just looked down thinking of all the things that have gone through today. very heavy and draining feeling, Sora thought.




To be continue..............