Destiny of Love -10

Destiny of Love

Sungmin out of his tent, he could not sleep. Plans to inhale a beautiful night for star-studded, he was walking around in nearby camper. Despite allegations he saw Sora sitting alone in front of the campfire, Sungmin was walking toward her.

"Sora ra, are you still here? why not sleep? "Sungmin asked as he sat down next to Sora.

"Ah, oppa ......... I still want to sit here enjoying the moonlight. See the beautiful month right? "Said Sora, her hand pointing upwards, during which the moon appears round perfectly .

Sungmin said yes, staring at Sora who looked so cheerful. Sungmin happy when Sora happy.

"Sora, cukkae yo ....... about your relationship with Teuki hyung..............now I can say it directly to you ......... hyung finally found love and it could be you, Kang Sora, my best friend ................. "Sungmin smiled at Sora, then quickly changed his observe at campfire in front of him.

"Oppa gomawo ................" Sora replied softly. Sora could feel the sadness on his eyes. Guilt clung her hearts, because she could not reciprocate the feelings namja beside her.

"Sungmin oppa ................." Call Sora.

"I'm sure oppa will surely find a better girl someday, because oppa is a good person." Sora encourage Sungmin. That's all she can do now.

"Really??



"Of course,oppa attitude ever better than Park Jung Su paboo." Sora said pursing her lips, making Sungmin laughed.

"Sora ra, how can you speak ill of your boyfriend. What if Teuki hyung heard, he should be very angry! "Comments Sungmin in the remnants of laughter.

"Let me alone, he also often arbitrary to me. Huh ............... I realy hate his treatment to me ........ "Sora sighed. Sora remembered what had happened when she, Leeteuk, and the others were enjoying a bonfire party.



Flash back .............



"Well now we turn to the new couple who showed skill ............. Come on hyung, hyungsunim ..........! "Shouts Eunhyuk who become impromptu MC, he nudgedl Sora who is sitting right next to him.

"Ah .........ani, aniyo...... I can not sing .......... "Sora said moving her hands refuse, she should be ashamed when singing in front of people.

" Come on ,come on, come on .......... ............!" Shouted another encouraging.

 

Sora looked at Leeteuk, she wished Leeteuk help her to refused , but instead Leeteuk smiled slyly, he pulled Sora  standing beside him  in the middle of the circle.

"Come yoebo ........ This fun ........... "Leeteuk motioned Sungmin for strumming his guitar. Leeteuk even started singing with a melodious voice, while Sora just stay quitly did not know what to do.

"Your voice is great Sora ya, try singing .........." Leeteuk whispered in Sora's ears. Sora nodded, they both end up singing a romantic song.

Leeteuk  stared at Sora awe, what can not be done this girl. Sora too perfect in his eyes. Leeteuk gives attention secretly. Her legs, waist, white skin, and her lips when singing makes Leeteuk unblinking.

"Omo ....... y lips ........ "Inner Leeteuk, he could not help getting closer to Sora. Looked at her and smiled warmly.

"Sora you're so beautiful ............ Why did you get so pretty huh?? "whispered Leeteuk managed to make Sora's cheeks flushed.

Both of them looked at each other a long time, lips and their hearts are singing now. Sing a song of love that brought them to their own world. Leeteuk grabbed her chin, he kissed Sora warm. Make others jealous with both romance.Sora pushed him, releasing the kiss.

"Oppa, do as you please kiss me .......... I'm ashamed to be seen who else "said Sora embarrassed with the situation now. Park Jung Su makes Sora awkward because the barge invite kissing.

Leeteuk  no heed Sora sayings, he deepened the kiss even more. Sora who initially refused, can not evade. She was helpless for Leeteuk, because she really love him.

Without Sora knowing a pair of eyes staring jealous and angry with their affection, she is Min Hyorin. This girl is joined to a solicitation Sora picnic. Leeteuk initially refused, but as Sora continues to beg for invites her unnie, Leeteuk could not do much.

Hyorin kept staring at the cold, did not receive when Leeteuk had with Sora. Jealousy burn her heart. I wonder what she was thinking now, Hyorin silent when others are busy teasing Leeteuk and Sora.She then quietly left the crowd.



Flash back end ................

"Oh you mean that hot kiss Sora ra ya ........ hahahaha ................ "Sungmin know where Sora conversation.

"Ne, oppa ..........." Sora looked embarrassed.

"Aighoo ......... you have to get used Sora ra, you know are we called  Teuki hyung??? "Ask Sungmin

"Aniyo ........... what that is?? "said Sora asked.

"Teukisser ........... hahahaha ..............." Sungmin said jokingly but managed to make Sora widened her eyes in disbelief.

Sungmin and Sora involved a very interesting conversation. They do not realize someone close to them.

"Sungmin ah yeah .......... keep your hands out of my Sora ................ "screamed Leeteuk suddenly, Sungmin hug Sora when he saw them.

"Hyung ........... since when have you been here ........ I ....... we just ........... "Sungmin swallowed  was surprised, also Sora.

"Oppa do not misunderstand, I'm just talking and Sungmin oppa ......." Sora was afraid Leeteuk will misunderstood both of them. Sora is very familiar how Leeteuk when already jealous.

Leeteuk sitting between Sungmin and Sora to make the distance separating the two. He looked at Sora and Sungmin turns cold. But suddenly Leeteuk laugh and embrace both.

"Hahahaha .............. why are you silent like this?? I was just kidding. I believe in you two, I would not misunderstand again .............!! "

"You are my dongsaeng, Sungmin ah ............ and I love you Kang Sora ........... so I do not want to lose you two! "Leeteuk words like rain in summer for Sora and Sungmin.

"Hyung .............!" Lee Sungmin  turned to Leeteuk, feel something different from Leeteuk attitude. Normally he would react like a child because of excessive jealousy. But now it is different, Leeteuk seemed calmer. Rather he pretended to be calm. It's not him, Leeteuk as bear a burden that is not known Lee Sungmin, not yet.

"And I hope you can take care Sora for me Sungmin ah ............... !" Leeteuk murmured desperately, but could not be heard Sungmin. Sungmin looked at him constantly aware, Leeteuk immediately change his expression.

"So Lee Sungmin you should close with my Sora, no skinship, no touch only me should touch my girl, ara??" Warned Leeteuk, than he laughing.

"Ne .......... hyung .............. " Sungmin replied lazily

" just the same then! "Sungmin murmured.

"what you said Sungmin ah???" Leeteuk  heard his  murmur.

"No hyung ............. hehehehe ................. well then I go first. I do not want to disturb ........ "Sungmin was left Sora and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk looked at Sora, but Sora did not even meet his eyes away.

"You still mad at oppa, Sora ya?" Leeteuk said,

"how do you feel, I still mad??" Sora replied reluctantly. Arms crossed.

"Yes it seems still, but you will be upset if I do this ........... hujja ............! "Leeteuk raised Sora in his arm.

"Oppa put me down ........... quickly scaled back .......! "Sora banging him, moving her body revolted. Leeteuk make trouble holding her.

"Well, well ............. Sora .......... don't do that,  you can fall ........ "

"I'll drive you to sleep, so will you be quiet??" Leeteuk was walking towards a tent.



A few moments later,

Leeteuk Pov ...........

"Aighoo ............. This girl fast asleep, only a minute ago she told me to sing for her ..............! "I mumbled to myself as I see Sora was asleep. I also tightened the blanket because the nights are very cold.

Seeing her like this makes me sad. What should I do for her. I really loved the girl in front of me, but I do not want to make her sick because of me.

"Sora ya, can you continue to be on my side ..... whatever happens next, could you only believe in oppa??? 'I knew Sora could not hear what I said. But I hope she stays with me.

I try to close my eyes, intending to forget what had happened. But that memory flashed back in my mind.

 


Flash back,,,



I planned to take a walk visited Sora's tent .........

"Sora ya, let us ..............." i can't continue my word, because I see Min Hyorin not Sora. She smiled at me.

"Teuk oppa ...................." she called softly. I quickly turned around and was about to leave, but her hand pulling.

"Please remove my hand Hyorin, I want to see Sora" I say cold hard letting go, I'm really not interested in a longer dwell with her.

"Do not miss me oppa?? I miss you so much .......... "She's still being gentle to me, even though I've been cold to her.

".......... No" I replied testily, I looked at her coldly.

"Really?? You lie .............. Teuk oppa......... "suddenly he hugged me,

"What are you doing?? Quickly withdrew ........... "I yelled hardly.

"Why??? ?? What did you see from her different wit me? "She asked, making me laugh. How can she compare himself with my Sora.

"A lot of it is owned sora more than you ......... so stop bothering me. You've become my past memories Min Hyorin "I saw an expression of displeasure, but it is a reality that must be accepted.

"Ani, forever oppa is mine, and Sora can't to take you away from me .......... "She shouted at me.

"Mworagu??  your possesif attitude have not gone well. Once you are already dumped, so you have no right to organize my life ........ "I cried no less harsh.

"Oppa forgetting something ...... ! "She smiled at me meaningfully.

"Oppa is mine, Ara??? Because oppa can not dump me after what I gave you ......... "her smile growing.

"What do you mean??" My heart suddenly felt uneasy.

Hyorin her face, set me back a few steps. But instead she pushed me cause we fell and she hit me.  I turn my face as she tried to come near to me again.

"Do not play dumb oppa, you know what I mean ........... that night, at the resort .......... do you remember?? "she said whispering in my ear.

Got me froze instantly, she managed to corner.

"Listen to me oppa .......... now it's all in your hands. Choose with Sora but to see her suffer, or leave happy and come back to my side ........... it all depends on you ........... ................ Teuk oppa "Hyorin threatening,

I got up and removed her body,

"You can not hurt Sora, I will protect her ....." I shout to warn her.

"Oh, really??? We'll see ...... what can I do to her ............ "she replied relaxed.

"You ........................." anger has peaked. I'm afraid to leave it could not hold my emotions. I can hear her laugh which made me even more hate.

Leeteuk Pov end



Leeteuk was not aware of the tears wetting Sora's hands, makes this girl woke up and looked at him surprised.

"Jung Su oppa, are you crying???" Sora can see the grain in the corner of his eyes clear.

Leeteuk immediately looked away, quickly wiping his eyes.

"Ahh ....... no Sora, why are you awake?? "Leeteuk smiled cover his feelings.

"I had seen oppa cry?? what is it?? "Sora was curious, she was indeed saw Leeteuk cry.

".......... Hahahaha which may Sora ra?? never mind you'd better go back to sleep it's late. "Leeteuk asked Sora lay back, raising quilt Sora and smiled warmly at her.

"Sleep ................" Leeteuk kissed her forehead, saying goodnight.

"Ne oppa .......... goodnight ............... "Sora  took off Leeteuk with a smile. But her heart was still curious because she believed something had happened to her boyfriend.



To be continue...